GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Closure"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 21:28
Well then, I sold the DS. That lasted long, eh?
Fri 30/09/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
gimo80 wrote:

> But then a lot of my mates hate the DS, so I don't blame you. I just
> try to manipulate everyone's mind.

Yes, yes we do!

and

Yes, yes you do!!
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Another Code: Two Memories, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Jump Superstars, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Lost in Blue and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney all look interesting little games. All are either out now or coming soon too.
Thu 29/09/05 at 22:23
Regular
There are a few nice titles coming out.

But i'd still not buy it for any of them... Mario Kart aside.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Haha, fair enough, but I absolutely love Advance Wars anyways, so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm a Nintendo fan boy aswell so, being biased as I am, I will just like anything they throw at me. However, what about Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Metroid Prime, Wi Fi, Mario Superstar Saga 2 and Super Mario Bros, Tony Hawks, Sonic Rush...

But then a lot of my mates hate the DS, so I don't blame you. I just try to manipulate everyone's mind.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:25
gimo80 wrote:
> Advance Wars and Castlevania tomorrow.
>
> Nintendogs next week.
>
> Well that was great timing then, huh?

I've played AW and Nintendogs and finished the former; nothing really enew from the first apart form the crappy, time wasting, unbalnaced dual strike function.You'll have as much fun with a game of online chess, with less of the squint.

Nintendogs was the shortest novelty game I've ever played. Lasted just a week before selling on.

So yeah, great timing.
Thu 29/09/05 at 21:22
Dringo wrote:
> Well that was a waste of money wasn't it?
>

Dunno, I'll tell you when I'm sitting on a £2000 fine and not working. Count those pennies!

> You should do what I do and actually wait for some real quality
> software to be released.

Tsk, you should know by now; *no-one* should do what you do ;)
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:06
Regular
I like mine.
Thu 29/09/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Advance Wars and Castlevania tomorrow.

Nintendogs next week.

Well that was great timing then, huh?
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:21
Regular
Well that was a waste of money wasn't it?

You should do what I do and actually wait for some real quality software to be released.
Thu 29/09/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahaha, excellent.

I can't see anything appealing about the DS. The PSP on the other hand maybe, but then most of the games on that look limited too, and the 360 is out soon which looks good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.