GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*** SRW SPUN OUT HELL IN A CELL!! ***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 20:40
Regular
As we get ready for what is set to be the greatest match in SRW history, we take a look back at recent events that have led up to this moment, beginning with the CAW World Championship Match at SRW Do Or Die:

Psychiatrist grabs Cong by the hair and whips him off the ropes. Cong is visibly limping though. As he comes back off the ropes the Psychiatrist hits a drop toehold and comes up with an ankle-pick. Again Cong is screaming in pain, but he manages to turn it over and grab the Psychiatrist...Small Package! 1...2...3!!! NEW CAW CHAMPION!!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match and new CAW CHAMPION...THE CONG MAN!!!"

Later on:

"Why, yes, I can...The Cong Man was taken straight to a local medical facility where they performed a scan on his knee. He has snapped two of the three ligaments in his right knee and torn the cartilage. He will be going in to surgery tomorrow to have them repaired." "So how long before we see our new CAW champion in action again?" "This type of injury usually takes six months to recover from and then he is likely to need another six months of rehab before we see him back in the ring."

And so, with Cong Man's future looking bleak, Commissioner Reaver (Ant) discusses his plans for the CAW World Championship the next week on Eclipse:

"HELL IN A CELL."

"Yes, Hell In A Cell. But what makes this one so much better than the last? Well, the last had four wrestlers in it; this will have six. Six of the best the CAW Division has to offer, battling it out in a Cell for the CAW Heavyweight Championship. And also, it will be an elimination Hell In A Cell."

After a series of single matches, the six participants were chosen: Reaver (Ant), Grandprix, Hawk (AfroJoe), Scotty Dogg (Figo), The Jackal (RM18) and RawIsAndy. And ever since then, total havoc has been wreaked!

Grandprix grabs Hawk (AJ)'s head, and sends it into crashing into the mirror - SMASH! NO WAY! Hawk (AJ), bleeding profusely, staggers to his feet...WHAM!! THE FINISH LINE!! Grandprix has left Hawk (AJ) down and out with a brutal surprise attack!

And then The Elements went looking for Scotty Dogg…

They smack the chairs against the floor, and STD finally realises! THE CON-CHAIR-TO - CRASH!! STD (FIGO) DUCKED IT!
STD (Figo) barrages Reaver (Ant) with a series of right hands, and now he's going for a Superkick...
SMASH!! CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD OF STD BY JETSTER!
Now Reaver (Ant) puts STD's lifeless head under his arm, lifts him so he's upside down, AND NAILS THE DDT-DRIVER ON THE UNFORGIVING FLOOR!

This was followed by some emotional promos, and an awesome 'match'…

Reaver grabs his tights and does a small package…

1… 2…

3!!!! REAVER (ANT) AND GRANDPRIX WIN ALREADY!?!

Hawk is seriously annoyed at Scotty Dogg for that mistake costing them the match. He turns AND HITS SCOTTY DOGG! Cong is desperately trying to stop Hawks (AJ) assault, but he won't stop! Hawk has been showing heelish tendencies recently and this is only serving as a further testament to that. Scotty Dogg (Figo) isn't quite able to fend off Hawk who genuinely seems to be going a little crazy!

Scotty finally wrangles free, but not after serious damage has impacted on his neck. Hawk climbs the table as the noise from the crowd rises! We know what's coming next, and Cong Man seems helpless to prevent it… HAWK SCREWDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE!!

Hawk walks past them, but Reaver waits and clubs him on the back! Reaver starts stomping on Hawk and then Grandprix joins in! Are Reaver and Grandprix on the same page?!? They continue the vicious stomping on Hawk (AJ), Reaver taking the lead as Grandprix unbuckles the turnbuckle's protective cover!

Reaver drags up Hawk and lifts him up over his shoulder… THEN DROPS HIM ON THE UNPROTECTED TURNBUCKLE!! Hawk is almost immediately busted open as Reaver sadistically rubs his head into the cold hard steel! He leaves Hawk crumpled on the floor, and turns to face Grandprix - is this an alliance? It can't be, there's been too much history, but it appears it is! Reaver is offering his hand! Grandprix accepts, but he's clenching his other hand in a fist…

AND THEN HITS THE FINSH LINE ON REAVER!

WAIT! WTF, THE JACKAL (RM18) IS HERE! THE JACKAL SPINS ROUND GRANDPRIX!!! JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!

ITS RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT)! Newly qualified as the sixth and final participant, he is wasting no time! JIMJAMJAHA!!!! JIMJAMJAHA ON THE JACKAL!! RIA hits the Jimjamjaha on an unsuspecting Jackal - RIA (Starlight) cracks open a couple of cold beers, downing one and pouring the other over The Jackal (RM18)! *CRACKKKK!!! * CHAIRSHOT FROM BEHIND BY… JETSTER!!

Look at events here - this was supposed to be just a normal Eclipse Tag - a little short, but after? Wow! If this is a sign of things to come at SRW Spun Out, where we have the first ever Elimination 6 Man Hell in a Cell for the CAW Title, then all I can say is this has the potential to be the damndest match ever seen in SRW nay, the world! I got one word for ya…

HIAC BABY!

**WRITTEN BY ANT**

Photos are being taken all around SR Towers as the daunting Hell In A Cell lowers around the ring, they're all unbelievably excited about this match and so are we, as we have a quick word with colour commentator at ringside, current CAW World Champion, The Cong Man.

"Hey everyone, CAW Champion The Cong Man here! I'm ready to give up my title tonight to the new champion, who I reckon will be Scotty Dogg if he's recovered. And I take it you all wanna know my views on Hawk (AJ)? My tag team partner? At the moment I don't know, it can wait. For now, HELL IN A CELL BABY!"

"My Sacrifice" Well here we go, because the first participant is on his way to the ring! Reaver (Ant) is looking to win a third belt this evening to accompany his two Tag Team Title belts, but the sell-out audience here certainly don't want him to! You can hardly hear the music through all the boos and jeers! He finally emerges from behind the curtain, looking determined but also confident - after all, he is the only man in the match who has been a CAW World Champion before.

The referees hold the door to the Cell open for him, but he spends a few moments first just staring at the massive structure that stands like a giant before him. He's come through some really tough matches before, including some massive bouts with Cong Man, but nothing like this. He loosens himself up a bit, and then steps into the Cell and in a rather rare moment, celebrates to the fans on the top turnbuckle. Not that they cheered for him, of course, but we've learnt that he prefers it that way. Cong Man will talk briefly about each of the participants, so here are his thoughts on Reaver (Ant).

"I've had a lot of matches with Reaver (Ant), and he's one of the toughest sumbitches I know, former CAW World Champion and deservedly so, although, I did beat him for the title a couple of months later, which is where I think his weakness is - overconfidence. He already holds two belts; maybe he thinks this one is already a foregone conclusion? I could be wrong though, and I tell ya what, this guy is certainly one of the favourites."

"WHO LET DA DOGS OUT!?" And so is this guy, because here comes Scotty Dogg (Figo!) He sprints out onto the ramp and dances madly to the music, it looks he's mostly recovered from the brutal beating he took from Hawk (AJ) last week and his earlier HardCAW Title match here at Spun Out, and he looks like he wants to enjoy his big moment!

As the fans cheer wildly and Scotty slaps high-fives and basically just runs around having fun, we remember that this guy has beaten three opponents in one evening before, and he's also come very close to being CAW World Champion on a number of occasions. He doesn't hesitate as he enters the
Cell, where he celebrates on all four turnbuckles to the fans' delight, whilst Reaver (Ant) looks on, no emotion on his face.

"Scotty Dogg (Figo) deserves to win this match because as well as being a huge fan favourite and a member of my very own Animalz, he is the quickest, and in my opinion the most talented wrestler in the CAW Division. If luck goes his way, then tonight may just be his night, and he'll become the first
CAW Grand-slammer ever."

(Raven's music hits) For possibly the first time in his career, Hawk (AfroJoe) is being loudly booed as he enters the arena! He looks ravenous and full of rage, and he's ready to let it out! Obviously his brutal attack on Scotty Dogg wasn't enough. He slinks down towards the ring where Scotty Dogg is watching with eyes peeled, and Reaver (Ant) is standing in the middle of the ring, head facing the ceiling and eyes closed. As Hawk (AJ) enters the Cell, Scotty Dogg squares up to him and it looks like the match is gonna start already until numerous referees step in.

"Hawk (AJ) has always been my tag team partner, and an awesome competitor, and this style of match will suit his hardcore background, but I have to say, he hasn't been the same since this match was announced. He's become obsessed with winning the CAW World Championship, and he'll even betray his own friends to get it. Because of this, I think we're gonna have to watch out for him, he could produce something special tonight.”

(Strange, contorted piano music plays) A mixed reaction greets The Jackal (RM18) as he steps out onto the ramp, about to take place in by far the biggest match of his SRW career. He ignores some rather rude comments and signs from the fans, his eyes set firmly on the Cell and the wrestlers inside it, and slowly but surely enters the massive structure. He stands in the corner and stretches a little like the professional he is.

"The Jackal (RM18) is ruthless, and he doesn't care. He's brutal and violent, and he doesn't care. No one particularly likes him, and he doesn't care. This will give him a massive advantage in this type of match, and although he's yet to prove himself at this level, I wouldn't be too surprised if he followed up his great victory over The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) with a huge win here."

(CKY plays) Another mixed but loud reaction as RawIsAndy (Starlight) proudly walks down the entrance ramp! A few months ago this guy was hardly part of the roster, but after an awesome comeback where he's won the LightCAW Championship among others, he's now in the biggest CAW match ever. He wants to shock everyone tonight and become the new CAW World Champion, and it will be tough to stop him.

"This guy is awesomely talented and apart from Scotty is probably the best high-flyer, and speed for that matter, wrestler in the match. The others will find it tough to keep him down, but lets hope he doesn't run too fast for his own good and end up falling off the Cell, anyway, it would be an upset if he won, but a lot of upsets happen here in SRW."

(Grandprix's music hits) A big cheer goes up for this guy, because in the madness that ensued a fortnight ago he turned on the man he won the tag team match with - Reaver (Ant) - and earned himself back the respect from the fans. He quickly salutes the audience, before strolling confidently towards the cell, obviously well prepared mentally (thanks to his tag partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)) and physically. He waltzes into the Cell, ignores the other wrestlers and jumps to the second turnbuckle, raising his arms in celebration to the pleasure of the audience.

"Grandprix has been patiently waiting for his chance at a CAW Title shot after his partner had the belt for nearly six months, and now is his chance. He's been a HardCAW Champion so there's no reason why he shouldn't win the World Title for the first time, but there's five other guys in there, I tell ya what guys, this is gonna be awesome. It's time for the 6-Man Elimination Hell In A Cell match for my CAW World Heavyweight Championship."

DING DING!

Reaver (Ant) is stood poised in the centre of the ring; The Jackal (RM18) is waiting outside the ring, while everyone else is standing in one of the four corners. The fans are all on their feet, breaths held as we wait for the first move, SCOTTY DOGG (FIGO) ATTACKS HAWK (AFROJOE)! THE MATCH HAS BEGUN, AND THE CROWD SHOW THEIR DELIGHT WITH A HUGE RECEPTION!

Scotty Dogg is livid after what Hawk has done to him recently, and this is proved as he literally spears Hawk to the ground and barrages him with constant right and left hands to the face! Hawk tries to squirm free but it's no use as Scotty begins to choke him! SMACK! RawIsAndy (Starlight) comes out of nowhere with a Low Kick right to the back of the head of Scotty! RIA begins to viciously stomp on Scotty, and Hawk soon joins in!

Meanwhile Reaver (Ant) is about to be thrown into the steel mesh by Grandprix - SMASH! Man, what impact! Reaver (Ant) could already be busted up and the match has only just begun! Grandprix takes in the cheers from the crowd for just one second - but that's too long as The Jackal (RM18) sneaks up from behind, hooks the arm, and nails a powerful Backdrop Suplex! Grandprix holds his head in pain as Reaver slowly gets to his feet, and signals to Jackal to pick Grandprix up.

Jackal does so, and then the two of them whip Grandprix into the ropes, and take him down again with a double Monkey Toss! Jackal laughs at Grandprix before dragging him into the corner and stomping a mudhole into the abdomen of Grandprix! The fans jeer loudly, but they don't know how to respond as
Reaver (Ant) grabs Jackal around the neck, lifts him high into the air and straight into a REVERSE BRAINBUSTER!

Hawk (AfroJoe) has turned his attentions from Scotty to Reaver as he sees him taunting the fallen Jackal. Hawk calmly comes up behind him, twists him around and kicks him in the gut, before lifting him onto his shoulders, and delivering a massive SIT-DOWN POWERBOMB - BOOM! That impact was brutal, and Reaver (Ant) is forced to roll to the outside of the ring to recuperate.

Hawk (AfroJoe) is on fire here as he brings a beaten Scotty Dogg (Figo) to the outside of the ring, and rubs his face in the side of the cell maliciously! That mesh will cut skin easily, and Scotty Dogg (Figo) is cut open already! But he's fighting back with elbows to the stomach, and then he turns around, AND SCORES WITH A DDT ON THE OUTSIDE!

Scotty then rests Hawk, standing, against the Cell, and sprints to the top turnbuckle. Before Hawk realizes what is going on, Scotty has leaps and HITS A MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE FACE, AND HAWK'S BACK CRASHES INTO THE STEEL! The crowd are loving it as Scotty (Figo) picks him up again and brings him inside the ring. He then shows amazing strength by hoisting him above his head, and literally tossing him out of the ring and into the Cell - SMASH! HAWK (AFROJOE) HAS BEEN LEFT A CRUMPLED MESS!

On the opposite side to all this, Grandprix has The Jackal (RM18) by the head, AND HE RAMS IT RIGHT INTO THE STEEL! Jackal (RM18) falls back, where Grandprix catches and delivers a rather nice Overhead Suplex, which doesn't look right in this match for some reason. He celebrates for a bit and tries to get the fans going for him, although at the moment they're really gunning for Scotty Dogg (Figo) as he and Hawk (AJ) continue to battle it out. Grandprix in the end gives up, but it's too late because Jackal (RM18) shoves him into the Cell, and then pulls him back into a Roll-up, 1, 2, and Grandprix powers out.

Jackal has his wits about him though as he grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring, and after stomping on Grandprix a few times, places it on his face. He quickly makes his way to the top rope, and then smiles evilly as he goes for his very own ELBOW DROP - CRACK! THE STEEL CHAIR IS
IMPALED ACROSS THE FACE OF GRANDPRIX! He's about to go for a pin that will surely eliminate Grandprix, but then he stops and thinks.

Suddenly he's back in action, locking in the JACKAL'S CLAW! Grandprix flails, trying to fight out of it, but Jackal (RM18) refuses to let go, Grandprix then sees his chance, and he rolls over into a Jackal's Claw of his own! Jackal (RM18) manages to get out of the deadly submission though, and drops an elbow right in the back of the neck, before joining Grandprix on the floor as they try to recover.

Unfortunately for them, Scotty Dogg (Figo) sees this, and he's going where he loves to be - the top rope...oh man, what's he gonna do? I think Cong Man knows.

Cong Man: Yeah, he's definitely going for it, on both of them!

Scotty (Figo) closes his eyes and takes in the masses of cheers from the crowd, and then flies! CRRRRAAAZZZYYYYSSAAAUULLLTTT - WHAM!!! HE NAILED BOTH OF THEM! ALL THREE MEN ARE DOWN!

Cong Man: WOW! Yeah, that's the way to do it! Go Scotty!

Meanwhile, RawIsAndy (Starlight) is taking it to Reaver (Ant), and there's nothing he can do to respond! RIA is literally consuming him with stiff shots and painful kicks to the head and body, and Reaver has been forced back into a corner, where RIA kicks him unbelievably hard in the stomach! Reaver doubles over, giving RIA the chance to lift him to the top turnbuckle, before joining him there. Then he hooks the arm over his shoulder, and slowly falls back into a mighty SUPERPLEX!

Reaver (Ant) staggers to his feet and tries to fight back but it's hopeless, RIA is on top of his game! He whips Reaver (Ant) into the ropes, and takes him down with a beautiful Spinning Heel Kick! He methodically picks Reaver up, and sets him up for a Falling Neckbreaker, which he delivers with intensity. Reaver (Ant) looks for a Low Blow to try and gain some sort of advantage but RIA (Starlight) sees it coming and just grabs his hand. Reaver (Ant) looks up at him angrily, AND RIA KICKS HIM IN THE SIDE OF THE FACE! Blunt, but effective.

Now RIA (Starlight) jumps to the top rope, and poses - we know what's coming! It's time for his trademark Senton BOMB!!!

He looks to cover the fallen Reaver (Ant) but Jackal (RM18) is back, and he twists RIA round and looks for a clothesline - but it's ducked and RIA bounces himself off the ropes and nails an awesome Spear! Now here's Scotty Dogg (Figo), but RawIsAndy takes him down with a Spear too! Reaver (Ant) is up and tries to exact some revenge, but his tired attempts at another Reverse Brainbuster are quickly thwarted, and RawIsAndy is setting him up for the…

JIMJAMJAHA! REAVER (ANT) IS SENT FLYING OUT OF THE RING! RAWISANDY IS ON TOP OF THIS HELL IN A CELL MATCH!

WAIT, IT'S GRANDPRIX STALKING HIM - WHAM!! THE FINISH LINE OUT OF NOWHERE,
AND IT'S SO GODDAMN POWERFUL THAT RIA'S HEAD MUST HAVE NEARLY BEEN KNOCKED OFF!

Grandprix throws him to the outside, holds him up in front of one side of the Cell, AND NAILS ANOTHER FINISH LINE WHICH SENDS RIA CRASHING *THROUGH* THE STEEL CELL!

"HOLY CRAP!" Screams the Cong Man.

Grandprix crawls across and pins RawIsAndy (Starlight), and the referee is obliged to count! ONE! TWO!

THREE!

"RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE HELL IN A CELL MATCH!"

After being completely in control of the match, poor RawIsAndy (Starlight) is sent crashing out, and I mean literally! He's taken away on a stretcher to a mixed reaction from the crowd, who are loving all this! And guess what? The wrestlers can now get out of the Cell! HIAC BABY!

*WRITTEN BY STARLIGHT*

The other superstars turn around to the sound of the tremendous crash and blood curdling screams with open jaws, the men are in total shock at what has happened, what sort of a match have they got themselves into here, each one has a new level of fear sewn into their eyes.

Grandprix turns around to face the ring, wisely no man wants to be getting in GP’s way right now so no one is quick off the mark to get in his way and begin to busy themselves with other participants, Hawk (AJ) is thrown into the ropes courtesy of The Jackal (RM18) and is backdropped RIGHT OVER THE ROPES, WHAM!! ARGH! Hawk lands in an awkward position wedged between the Cell and the ring, his back is being bent in a way that only a caterpillar would hunch into, Hawk’s screams are almost too much. STD (Figo) charges after The Jackal and clotheslines him over the top rope and follows him out, he takes no time in sending the Jackals skull into the Cell which rips at his skin, Irish whip on the Jackal who reverses and sends STD crashing into the Steel Steps!! Argh!

“This is just getting worse and worse!”

The Jackal walks over to Hawk and using the Cell and the ring lifts himself up slightly and puts his foot over his stomach along with his entire weight totally ravishing Hawks body! Reaver (Ant) and Grandprix have now locked eyes, arguably two big players so far in this HIAC match are staring each other out, the crowd comes to it’s feet, Grandprix sees the gaping hole in the Cell wall and slowly backs out signalling for Reaver to follow him, taunting him to follow him out. Calmly, Reaver exits the ring and heads toward the new exit to the HIAC, Reaver looks both left and right to the crowd just before he leaves ringside and the response the crowd give is overwhelming, they’re cheering for this to happen! The crowd go crazy as the two men square up outside the ring!

“This is amazing!”

The two men don’t even flinch and can be seen exchanging words until wham! The two men brawl it out! Left hands and right hands all hitting home on their opponents but neither man is backing down! Wham, wham, wham! Good god! This is brutal; both men are destroying each other in an all out fistfight, SMACK!! Reaver hits home with a huge haymaker busting Grandprix right open, GP staggers backwards and wipes his face of his blood, he looks at his hand then backs up, Reaver doesn’t move just smiles to himself and slowly begins to walk toward GP, TACKLE!! The sight of his own blood hoists Grandprix back into this and he takes down Reaver and slams his head into the Cell on the way down, the men brawl on the floor before GP hits home with a blatant low blow and gets to his feet.

“Very rarely does GP use underhand tactics like that, what is this match doing to these men? This is going to end in a little more than just tears. Hell, I love it!”

The Jackal is still hammering away at Hawk who has now managed to unwedge himself, STD is back up and he’s got a steel chair! CRACK!! THE JACKAL GETS CREAMED, he stumbles into Hawk who twists him back round and pushes him back the other way CRACK!! ONE MORE TIME!! THE JACKAL FALLS STRAIGHT DOWN NOW! STD attempts to smash Hawk with the chair but Hawk catches the chair, kicks STD in the stomach forcing him to loose hold of the weapon, he takes hold and WHACK!! OH NO!! Straight across the forehead and STD falls back down.

Hawk throws the now disfigured chair down and rolls both STD and The Jackal into the ring, Hawk climbs up onto the apron and climbs higher to the turnbuckle, it looks as though he’s looking to finish off at least one of these men but Hawk doesn’t stop at the turnbuckle he’s climbing the inside of the Cell!! Hawk is going up on the inside, what the hell has he got planned!

WAIT A MINUTE!! Grandprix is climbing the Cell on the outside and the opposite end of the HIAC! No way, this can’t happen! Reaver is up too and sees GP’s escape, GP attempts to kick at Reaver but he dodges the shots, Reaver turns to GP and grabs his legs and is trying to pull him from the HIAC, the crowd can see this move a mile off but can he pull it off? POWERBOMB!! POWERBOMB ON THE OUTSIDE CONCRETE!! GRANDPRIX JUST GOT DRILLED! Wait back in on the inside of the ring The Jackal and STD are back up, The Jackal throws a right hand but STD ducks and rushes off the ropes just as The Jackal turns round, oh no! THE STRIKE!! WHAM!! The Jackal gets taken right out with that spear like manoeuvre, but look at Hawk! The crowd begin cheering madly once more, STD doesn’t see him, Hawk grabs hold of the top of the Cell and holds on commando style, he leans against the side then looks around at the crowd and instead of booing he hears cheers, they are cheering this mayhem! Hawk LET’S HIMSELF GO, STD LOOKS UP, TOO LATE!! FLYING CROSS BODY!! BOOM!!! OH. MY. GOD!! That’s taken them both out! That was way off the chart. How far will this go?

“We apologise for the interruption of commentary but the commentator the Cong Man has just fell out of his seat due to sheer amazement of that last manoeuvre, again we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.”

Meanwhile, Reaver has GP by the hair and is directing him away from the Cell and throws him into the steel archway the wrestlers walk out under, Reaver sees a microphone on the floor and picks it up much to the crows approval who are now chanting for Reaver.

“How you all enjoying the Hell in a Cell then?”

The crowd almost deafen themselves with violent cheers and screams!

“Well there’s one down, RawisAndy, man what a loser.”

*RawisAndy style, Reaver makes an L shape with his ring finger and thumb and puts it to his head

The crowd give a mixture of laughs and “Ohhhh’s”

“Well anyway, see this pathetic Grandprix laying at my feet, well he’s next to go, look at him over there. Hey where is that muther...

*BZZZT

Grandprix is up! Reaver turns round and WHAM!! Grandprix takes Reaver’s head off with a step through Spinning Heel Kick!

Grandprix now picks up the mic

“That last statement is almost definitely not true, please do not be confused Reaver obviously got my name mixed up with his own. And now, for those words to come true, Reaver you’re outta here”

Grandprix picks up Reaver and sets him up against a stage light and leans back for that devastating clothesline! There is a hush silence from the crowd, FINISH LINE!! NO!! Reaver dodged it! GP is sent crashing into the light! BANG!! ARRRGGHH!! A PYRO FIREWORK JUST SHOT OFF RIGHT NEXT TO GP’S HEAD!! Reaver steps back eyes wide open in shock; is Grandprix hurt? He looks around for help, Medics quickly appear from the back to attend to him, Reaver steps away from this almost in disbelief. Will he be ok? The cameras zoom in to reveal a bleeding scar leading from this side of his forehead and into his hair, he looks a little concussed, his head is almost smoking, this is bad. Reaver almost fearing what he has done looks on before shrugging and walking away and back toward the Cell, he doesn’t seem bothered at all now. He’s carrying on this apocalypse like event.

“This events are absolutely amazing, one man already as a war wound. What can happen next in the HIAC BABY?”

***WRITTEN BY FIGO***

Well I'll tell you what's gonna happen next as Hawk, who has seemingly recovered from the flight that he took, is charging towards Reaver, WHAM! Hawk takes Reaver down and lays a barrage of right and left hands to him! Hawk seems relentless in his attack as he grabs Reaver and nails a Snap suplex to hard concrete much to the pleasure of the crowd!

Back near the crumpled mess of a Cell, The Jackal and Scotty are stirring, The Jackal makes the first move and looks at Scotty, then the Cell.

"What's he thinking?" Questions Cong Man who has wriggled his way back to his seat.

And the Jackal starts climbing the outside of the Cell! But Scotty is up and grabs a table from underneath the ring! He sets it up and follows The Jackal to the top, and look, Grandprix is shoving the medics away! The crowd goes nuts as he runs down the ramp eyeing Scotty and Jackal, but he hasn't noticed Hawk who lifts him high above his shoulders, and then slams him down onto the unprotected floor! But now Reaver is up and stalking Hawk, he waits patiently for Hawk to turn round and DDT DRIVER! DDT DRIVER TO THE HARD, CONCRETE FLOOR! HOLY CRAP!

"That was a ruthless manoeuvre performed there by Reaver."

Meanwhile, on top of the cell The Jackal and Scotty are slugging it out and The Jackal is now dangerously coming close to the edge of the Cell! The crowd fall into a hush silence as Scotty blocks a punch, Hits a Superkick to The Jackal who staggers, now coming extremely close to the edge, is he, isn't he? INCOMING…

WHAM!!!!!! The Jackal just fell off the top of the Cell and through the table, which Scotty set up earlier!!! But Reaver is sneaking up slowly behind Scotty, who hasn't noticed him! The crowd goes crazy as Reaver edges ever closer...AND LITERALLY THROWS SCOTTY OFF THE CELL AND
THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!!!!!!!!

"HOLY CRAP!!!"

WAIT A MINUTE, WHATS REAVER DOING? HE LOOKS AT THE CROWD AND THEN AT THE CRUMPLED MESS OF SCOTTY DOWN BELOW, SURELY HE CAN'T BE THINKING OF DOING THE 450 SPLASH!!!!! WHAM!!! THE CROWD ARE GOING CRAZY, SCOTTY AND REAVER ARE TOTALLY OUT OF IT!!!

"This is absolute carnage. All the competitors are completely exhausted and we've still got to see 4 more elimination's yet!"

Well, Cong Man has just said it all there. Grandprix is the only one showing signs of moving as he grabs onto the guardrail to try and heave himself up. After a few seconds Grandprix starts staggering towards Reaver and Scotty. He finally gets there and grabs the mic:

"Right, now which one should I pin, hmmm…"

And Grandprix falls and covers the lifeless Reaver! 1… 2…

3!!!!!! AND REAVER HAS GONE OUT ALREADY!!!!! IS THIS SOME SORT OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN SCOTTY AND GRANDPRIX, IT CAN'T BE?!

"Well I was certain that Reaver would be into the last 3 at least, but hey it was his fault for taking the risk and going for the 450 Splash."

Well what a turn of events, Reaver to the amazement of the crowd has been the second elimination and he probably doesn't even know it. Now Grandprix focuses his attention on The Jackal who is just recovering from the drop that he took from the top of the Cell. Grandprix runs towards him and holds his arm out, ready for the Finish Line! But The Jackal ducks; kicks him in the mid-section and shoves him in-between his legs, JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!!! SMASH!!! THROUGH THE REST OF THE TABLE!!!

But instead of going for the pin, The Jackal starts walking up the entrance ramp towards Hawk, who is half-up. The Jackal is about to pick him up when…

SMACK!!! LOW BLOW TO THE JACKAL! He grabs The Jackal and hits a powerful backdrop suplex.

Meanwhile, Scotty and Reaver are finally making their way back up, Reaver turns to smack Scotty one, but the Referee comes up to him and informs him that he has been eliminated by Grandprix. His face fills with blood and anger, he shoves the Referee and storms round Grandprix, who is currently recovering from the Jackalknife Powerbomb that he was the victim of. Reaver grabs something out of his trunks, Brass Knuckles! He mocks Grandprix and lines him up for a punch, Reaver swings wildly, but Grandprix ducks and hits THE FINISH LINE!!!

"HIAC BABY!!!!!!!!"

***WRITTEN BY AJ***

BUT WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES JETSTER! REAVER'S TAG TEAM PARTNER IS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR! Grandprix turns around - CRACK!
Jetster just flattened Grandprix with that steel chair, and Grandprix is out cold in the centre of the ring. Meanwhile, Hawk (AJ) is stomping on The Jackal (RM19) on the ramp, while Scotty (Figo) has just gotten to his feet. Scotty notices a raving Jetster in the ring, and quickly jumps at him, knocking him down with a Spinning Heel Kick! But wait a minute! Reaver is back up! Reaver notices the chair that was knocked out of Jetster's hands by Scotty just there, AND PLANTS SCOTTY RIGHT ONTO IT WITH AN INVERTED DDT!

Scotty and Grandprix are both flat out in the centre of the ring, while Reaver (Ant) stands silently fuming, and Jetster gets to his feet with a look of pure anger on his face. Meanwhile, outside the ring, The Jackal (RM19) is trying to fight back against Hawk, and looks to have finally overpowered him. The Jackal takes Hawk down with a series of chops to the back of the leg, and begins to stomp on him now. BUT WAIT! SMACK! Jetster just leaped out of the ring and smashed The Jackal down with that steel chair! Reaver follows him out of the ring, and up the ramp, slowly looking around the arena. He looks up towards the roof, as if to ask to God, "Why?” before trudging slowly up the ramp, and back to the locker rooms. Jetster isn't done though. Hawk (AJ) is getting to his feet, AND JETSTER SMASHES HIM ACROSS THE HEAD WITH IT ONE FINAL TIME!

Grandprix, back in the ring, is reaching for the ropes, where he will attempt to get to his feet, while Scotty lies next to him, completely battered in. Grandprix grabs hold of the ropes with both hands, and hoists himself to his feet. Scotty (Figo) is moving in the centre of the ring, but it'll be a while before he gets to his feet. Grandprix is back on his feet, but he falls over almost right away - he aims himself though, and lands on Scotty. This is a cover, 1, 2, th - and a kickout right before three by Scotty Dogg.

The Jackal (RM19) is moving on the outside, and he is eventually back on his feet. He picks up Hawk at the top of the ramp, and this takes a while, as the big man has been completely knocked out with that chair at the hands of Jetster. Jackal gets him up in the end though, and runs with him back towards the Cell. HE'S NOW SPRINTING DOWN THE RAMP, AND HE LETS GO OF HAWK, WHO GOES FLYING INTO THE CAGE, AND BURSTS RIGHT THROUGH!!! HAWK (AJ) JUST BURST STRAIGHT THROUGH THE STEEL!

The Jackal climbs into the Cell through the crumpled metal, surveying the damage he's made to both the Cell and to Hawk, before noticing Grandprix and Scotty exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. He crouches down, hoping that they won't see him. Grandprix throws Scotty into the ropes, and as Scotty returns, Grandprix attempts a Clothesline, but Scotty (Figo) ducks under, and bounces off the other rope, before delivering a Crossbody to Grandprix! He lands in a cover - 1!

2!

And a kickout from Grandprix right at the last millisecond almost. Scotty pulls him back to his feet, AND DELIVERS A SCOOP SLAM ONTO THE CHAIR!

"I don't think Scotty was actually trying to do much damage to Grandprix there," says Cong Man at ringside, "Or he probably would've done a more high impact and powerful move. Instead, I think, he is setting Grandprix up for something completely different."

And rightly so, Scotty positions Grandprix on the chair, before heading up to the top rope. What's he doing here? OH NO! HE'S NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT THE CRAZYSAULT?!?! IS HE??? Too late. He jumps, BUT THE JACKAL (RM19) PULLS GRANDPRIX OFF THE CHAIR, AND SCOTTY LANDS ON THE CHAIR IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING WITH A SICKENING THUD! WHAT IMPACT!

The Jackal slides back into the ring coolly, and goes for the cover on
Scotty.

1!

2!

3! NO NO NO!

HE DIDN'T GET TO THREE, AS HAWK (AJ) PULLED JACKAL OFF THE COVER! Why though? It was another elimination, and Hawk just prevented it from happening.

As The Jackal gets back to his feet, Hawk flattens him with a Clothesline, and begins to furiously stomp on him. Hawk is in a rage - he picks up Jackal's head and rams it into the steel 3 times, before smashing him onto the steel steps! Hawk climbs into the ring, where Grandprix is back on his feet - they stare each other down, before Hawk leaps at Grandprix, knocking him off his feet. They punch away at each other, but Hawk gains the advantage, using his power to pin down Grandprix and head butt him three times straight in the middle of the face. Ouch. Hawk gets to his feet, but
Jackal, who is back in the ring, complete with bloody face, DESTROYS HIM WITH A CHAIR SHOT!

The Jackal just completely smashed Hawk with that steel chair! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He smacks him three more times when he is on the ground, and this has certainly left Hawk bust open - payback, if you like. Grandprix is back on his feet however, and runs at The Jackal (RM19), BUT THE JACKAL FLATTENS HIM WITH THE CHAIR AS WELL!

The Jackal is now laying the chair flat in the middle of the ring, and attempting to pick up Scotty. He picks up Scotty, and places him between his legs. OH, NO! OH, NO! WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S COMING - HE HOISTS SCOTTY ABOVE HIS HEAD AND DRIVES HIM ONTO THE CHAIR IN THE JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!

Grandprix though, is back on his feet, AND HE HITS THE JACKAL (RM19) WITH THE FINISH LINE!

Hawk crawls onto Scotty in a cover, and Grandprix hooks The Jackal's leg, both at the same time. The ref is confused, but makes the count anyway.

1!

2!

3!!

Who got the cover? Who has been pinned? Who is out? Who is still in?

DING DING DING!

The bell has rung, and we have another elimination, but who is it?

BUT WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES A STRANGE FIGURE! IT'S THIS WEIRD AND NEW CHARACTER! HE SLIDES INTO THE RING, AND PICKS UP A STEEL CHAIR! He taunts Grandprix for a minute, BEFORE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR WITH THE CHAIR, TAKING OUT GRANDPRIX VICIOUSLY ON HIS WAY! He then moves on to Hawk (AJ), who is just getting to his feet. HE SMASHES THE CHAIR STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS HEAD TOO! This mysterious figure turns around, and sees Jackal and Scotty lying on the ground. CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! HE JUST SMACKED EACH OF THEM FIVE TIMES WITH THE CHAIR! HOW VILE AND EVIL!

This character throws the crumpled and mashed up chair to the ground, and heads outside to get a microphone. He slowly walks backwards up the ramp, and puts the microphone to his mouth. "You don't know who I am yet. You don't know what my plan is yet. You don't know when I'm going to strike next. But don't forget me. I'm here to stay, and I intend to cause AS MUCH PAIN AND AGONY FOR THOSE WHO I FEEL DESERVE IT! You shall find out who I am in the next two weeks, so make sure you keep paying attention. You don't know when I'll strike!"

He throws down the microphone with a thud, and storms off to the backstage area before anyone can stop him.

This leaves a lot of questions to be answered - who just was eliminated from the match, will any of the competitors remaining be able to fight after this brutal attack, and what role will this new character play in SRW?

Back to the ring, where the referee is informing the announcer of who the winner is - and it looks like they've come to a decision…

***WRITTEN BY RM19***

The referee picks up the vacant microphone, with a somewhat puzzled expression on his face, sweat pouring down his brow and trousers feeling heavier and heavier as the waiting expressions of Hawk and Grandprix bear down on him - he stops, then shouts…

"THE ONLY FAIR WAY TO DECIDE IS A ONE-ON-ONE, FIRST PIN FALL DECIDER BETWEEN SCOTTY DOGG AND THE JACKAL, WITH THE OTHER TWO AS LUMBERJACKS!!"

Whoa!! This mini match within HiaC?!? Scotty and The Jackal seem relieved at this brief respite, then drag themselves to their feet - if either one does survive, then what chance will they have after? Hawk looks annoyed at his failure to eliminate former friend Scotty Dogg, then flexes in a steely resolve as he and Grandprix step outside the rings on the apron as the Jackal and Scotty prepare to do battle to decide who will leave the steel structure that will crown one of these four competitors the new CAW Champion!

The ref signals and they lock up, The Jackal, still wearing the crimson mask that has tinged the canvas an unfortunate shade of red, quickly getting Scotty into a headlock, but Scotty manages to push him. The Jackal rebounds against the ropes and gets speared by Scotty on his return! Hawk is trying to get at Scotty as he goes near, with the crowd certainly making some noise as we face a unique situation where one of these competitors has to be eliminated! As Grandprix and Hawk look on, Scotty picks up The Jackal and hits a backbreaker!

The Jackal winces in pain and grabs his lower back, only for Scotty Dogg to drop an elbow, further damaging the lower spine of the Jackal. Scotty goes to work on the Jackals knee but the Jackal manages to kick him off, and then climbs to his feet. Irish whip by Scotty, clothesline, no! The Jackal ducks, leans back against the ropes and propels himself for a flying clothesline, BUT SCOTTY MOVES OUT THE WAY AND THE JACKAL HITS THE REFEREE! The Jackal looks at the fallen ref as the crowd wonder what will become of the match now! The Jackal looks at the fallen ref with mock shame, then turns smirking...

…straight into Scotty Dogg! DDT!! The Jackal smacks the canvas as Scotty clambers up the turnbuckle and goes to hit the Crazysault BUT HAWK HITS THE ROPES! OWWW! That got Scotty right where it hurts! Wait, what's this? Hawk is signalling to the Jackal, as he looks under the ring for something whilst Scotty is still writhing on the floor in pain! HAWK HAS JUST GOT OUT A 2X4
WRAPPED IN BARB WIRE! The implement of pain that has become synonymous with the Jackal is being handed to him by Hawk, as Cong Man looks on despairingly. One wonders what Cong Man would do if he could right now - we'll hear his thoughts in a minute. The Jackal grabs the 2x4 and goes to attack Scotty…

…but Scotty low blows the Jackal. WAIT! THE 2X4 LANDS ACROSS THE EYES OF SCOTTY!! Both men crumple in a heap as the referee slowly gets up, but to GRANDPRIX'S DISDAIN, HAWK SLIDES IN AND PLACES THE JACKAL ON TOP OF SCOTTY!!

The ref counts! 1...

2…

3!!!!!!!!!! DAMN! SCOTTY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY THE JACKAL, WHO DOESN'T EVEN
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! HAWK IS STILL PROVING TO BE THE THORN IN SCOTTY
DOGG'S SIDE!

Cong Man:

Silence from Cong as he glares at Hawk with some purpose. If looks could kill, The Jackal is ripe for elimination - despite eliminating Scotty, he looks to be in no shape to continue as a result of everything that has occurred in this epic match, and the exertion of that impromptu match may be a little too much. Hawk and Grandprix though don't go for the Jackal, instead start brawling amongst themselves!

Cong Man: What we are seeing here in the latter stages is a bit of a tactical move from Grandprix and Hawk - knowing that the Jackal is ripe for an easy pinfall, these two competitors know that if one can eliminate the other, then they will have one helluva great chance of becoming CAW Champion! As for the actions of Hawk, then all I can say is that this feud is far from over, and Hawk causing the elimination of Scotty could mean more than any title.

Grandprix just clotheslines Hawk over the ropes! Grandprix climbs some of the inside cell and dives off onto Hawk, sensational manoeuvre! As The Jackal lies near incapacitated in the ring, Hawk and Grandprix are beating the living hell out of each other outside the ring. Grandprix grabs the head of
Hawk and rams it into the steel steps, then pulls it over to the steel mesh and viciously grates it against the wire, steel and skin becoming intertwined in a act that is shocking nearby crowd members, yet emphasising the desire of Grandprix to emerge victorious. Grandprix leaves it and reaches under the ring, pulling out a fire extinguisher!

DOINK! No, that doesn't sound the arrival of everyone's favourite clown wrestler, but the sound of Hawk's cranium hitting a fore extinguisher! Grandprix rolls him into the ring and makes the cover!

1…

2…

SHOULDER UP! Tremendous resiliency from Hawk as Grandprix looks frustrated. Over by the turnbuckle, The Jackal is reaching for the 2x4, as Grandprix hauls Hawk to his feet and chokes him against the ropes. WAIT! The Jackal is coming up behind Grandprix with the 2x4…
DROP TOE HOLD BY GRANDPRIX, AND THE JACKAL FALLS ONTO THE 2x4!!!

What irony!! The weapon that eliminated Scotty could be used to eliminate
The Jackal! Grandprix makes the cover, as the crowd chant with every count of the referee…

1…

2…

GRANDPRIX IS PULLED AWAY BY HAWK!!!! WHY DAMMIT? Seems Cong was right - this is getting increasingly tactical and I don't think Hawk wanted to be left in there with Grandprix at the death! With the Jackal bloodied and battered and sprawled on the canvas and Hawk and Grandprix taking the biggest suffering the human body can just about take, what will happen in this epic match up? Hawk rises to his feet first and looks under the apron again for something, what is it?

***WRITTEN BY GRANDPRIX***

In the words of JR, will somebody stop the damn match! Hawk pulls out a classic Cong Man weapon, A BARBED WIRE CHAIR!! Hawk is entering the ring, WHAM!! Grandprix baseball slides the chair into Hawk’s face! Hawk slumps on the outside; Grandprix quickly goes for the cover on a rather frail looking Jackal! 1… 2…

I DON’T BELIEVE IT!! SHOULDER UP! SHOULDER UP! The Jackal is showing all the qualities of a true champion! Grandprix is shown cursing his luck as he crawls for the ropes. What’s this? We’ve got a live feed to the backstage area! The camera work is a little shaky; we’re going into the EMT section. Scotty Dogg is fighting off EMT’s. He’s screaming for video footage! We’re going to be kept updated on developments as we get them.

The movement of the three remaining competitors is severely limited as the high impact level of this match begins to take its toll. Hawk is moving after the chair shot to the face, The Jackal’s only movement in the past few minutes was getting that shoulder up to stave off elimination. Grandprix has decided to exit the demonic structure and lean up against the barriers to get a much needed break. To be quite honest, I’m surprised anyone is still moving!

Hawk shakes the grogginess out of his head and sees the Jackal lying fairly motionless in the ring. Hawk is scanning around and then the look on his face changes. He grabs the barbed wire chair and walks shakily but purposefully to the outside! He’s spotted Grandprix! The tactics back into play again. Hawk obviously sees The Jackal as the weaker man and sees Grandprix as the only contender to the title! Grandprix spots Hawk quickly and struggles to his feet. Hawk mouths off at Grandprix swinging the deadly chair around. Grandprix is retreating, Hawk is getting closer, Hawk swings… MISSES! Grandprix climbs up the structure as fast as he can to avoid the wild Hawk!

Hawk abandons the chair and clambers up after Grandprix. This could be the crucial moment in the match. Grandprix is trying to knock Hawk off the side of the cell but he can’t get him to fall. Hawk manages to grab hold of Grandprix’s leg and Grandprix loses his balance giving Hawk the chance to climb up.

We’ve got an update on that backstage development. Scotty is slightly less aggravated and is watching a video of something. The medical team are dealing with his injuries.

“That is it! Hawk has messed with the wrong guy! He messed up my chance, I’m going to destroy his!”

Scotty is heading to the ring! His mission is to destroy Hawk and stop him winning the title!

Hawk and Grandprix are trading blows on the top of the cell. Grandprix is winning just and is winding up for the Finish Line…

Hawk ducks, Grandprix charges… OH MY!! GRANDPRIX HAS BEEN BACK BODY DROPPED THROUGH THE CELL!! ANOTHER SICK BUMP FOR GRANDPRIX!

Hawk looks in complete shock! He quickly regains his demeanour and what looks like a flash of genius or stupidity lights up his face. HAWK HAS JUST DROPPED AN ELBOW ON GRANDPRIX!! Hawk is in an immediate cover position! 1… 2…

3! GRANDPRIX IS OUT! EMT’s come down to carry him out. Grandprix needs some assistance and the crowd give him a standing ovation. The crowd roar as Scotty walks out from behind the curtain! He spots Grandprix, gives him a sporting pat on the back and then heads straight for what looks like the epicentre of a huge earthquake.

Cong Man: What is Scotty doing? Don’t do it Scotty! We’re a team!

The Jackal is actually beginning to move and Hawk is feeling that last move a bit. Scotty storms in there and grabs Hawk by the head. Scotty is yelling in the face of Hawk! Scotty slams Hawk on the mat and climbs the turnbuckle… CRAZYSAULT! CRAZYSAULT TO HAWK! He helps the Jackal to the cover! Has Scotty cost Hawk the title? 1… 2…

SHOULDER UP! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! HAWK REFUSES TO GIVE UP! Scotty had walked out of the cell and is now pounding it in frustration!

Cong Man: Great resilience from Hawk! Hold the fort guys. I need to stop this interference…

What is Cong Man going to do? Cong Man rolls up to Scotty who looks furious! Cong Man is having words on the outside.

Inside the ring, The Jackal wearily picks up Hawk with his back to him. He lifts him up, OOH! Hawk flips over, Hawk attempts a similar thing… it looks like a weary back drop but the Jackal landed awkwardly and it’s turned into a pin and Hawk buckled under the pressure leaving his shoulders on the mat! It’s a double pin! 1… 2…

3! YES, IT’S OVER! Scotty and Cong Man hear the bell and look in the ring but the result isn’t obvious. Do we have a clear winner? Cong Man hastily wheels himself back to the announcer’s table and is seeking clarification on the result. The ref has been ushered to the back for some reason. The crowd are silent for what must be the first time in the entire night. The ref was just about to give his verdict and was literally snatched up the ramp.

We are waiting patiently for the result. Bemused, tense faces are filling this arena. The ref is walking down to the ring! We might finally get our result! The Jackal is slumped in the corner and Hawk is just about on his feet. The ref is talking to the ring announcer. The tension mounts…

“The winner of this match and NEW CAW Champion…”

“HAWK!!!”

HAWK HAS DONE IT! HE IS THE NEW CAW CHAMPION! HAWK IS LEAPING AROUND! HE CANNOT BELIEVE IT! He runs to the Cong Man and hugs him. The Cong Man has been like a mentor to him and now steps into the realms of being the best CAW in the business! The Cong Man grabs the belt and hands it Hawk! The crowd aren’t sure what to make of this. They show their respect as Hawk holds the title aloft. The Jackal looks gutted. He turns round to the screen in the hopes of finding out why. The replay is now being shown. It’s a double pin, 1, 2, HAWK RAISED HIS SHOULDER BY ONLY A FEW INCHES BUT IT WAS ENOUGH! The Jackal looks dejected as the medical team attend to him.

Scotty looks just as dejected as The Jackal. Scotty turns round and ATTACKS HAWK!! SCOTTY IS UNLOADING ON HAWK! The Cong Man is yelling at them to stop. Security runs down and drags Scotty away. This feud is not over!

What can we expect in 2003? This has been SRW Spun Out!
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As we get ready for what is set to be the greatest match in SRW history, we take a look back at recent events that have led up to this moment, beginning with the CAW World Championship Match at SRW Do Or Die:

Psychiatrist grabs Cong by the hair and whips him off the ropes. Cong is visibly limping though. As he comes back off the ropes the Psychiatrist hits a drop toehold and comes up with an ankle-pick. Again Cong is screaming in pain, but he manages to turn it over and grab the Psychiatrist...Small Package! 1...2...3!!! NEW CAW CHAMPION!!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match and new CAW CHAMPION...THE CONG MAN!!!"

Later on:

"Why, yes, I can...The Cong Man was taken straight to a local medical facility where they performed a scan on his knee. He has snapped two of the three ligaments in his right knee and torn the cartilage. He will be going in to surgery tomorrow to have them repaired." "So how long before we see our new CAW champion in action again?" "This type of injury usually takes six months to recover from and then he is likely to need another six months of rehab before we see him back in the ring."

And so, with Cong Man's future looking bleak, Commissioner Reaver (Ant) discusses his plans for the CAW World Championship the next week on Eclipse:

"HELL IN A CELL."

"Yes, Hell In A Cell. But what makes this one so much better than the last? Well, the last had four wrestlers in it; this will have six. Six of the best the CAW Division has to offer, battling it out in a Cell for the CAW Heavyweight Championship. And also, it will be an elimination Hell In A Cell."

After a series of single matches, the six participants were chosen: Reaver (Ant), Grandprix, Hawk (AfroJoe), Scotty Dogg (Figo), The Jackal (RM18) and RawIsAndy. And ever since then, total havoc has been wreaked!

Grandprix grabs Hawk (AJ)'s head, and sends it into crashing into the mirror - SMASH! NO WAY! Hawk (AJ), bleeding profusely, staggers to his feet...WHAM!! THE FINISH LINE!! Grandprix has left Hawk (AJ) down and out with a brutal surprise attack!

And then The Elements went looking for Scotty Dogg…

They smack the chairs against the floor, and STD finally realises! THE CON-CHAIR-TO - CRASH!! STD (FIGO) DUCKED IT!
STD (Figo) barrages Reaver (Ant) with a series of right hands, and now he's going for a Superkick...
SMASH!! CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD OF STD BY JETSTER!
Now Reaver (Ant) puts STD's lifeless head under his arm, lifts him so he's upside down, AND NAILS THE DDT-DRIVER ON THE UNFORGIVING FLOOR!

This was followed by some emotional promos, and an awesome 'match'…

Reaver grabs his tights and does a small package…

1… 2…

3!!!! REAVER (ANT) AND GRANDPRIX WIN ALREADY!?!

Hawk is seriously annoyed at Scotty Dogg for that mistake costing them the match. He turns AND HITS SCOTTY DOGG! Cong is desperately trying to stop Hawks (AJ) assault, but he won't stop! Hawk has been showing heelish tendencies recently and this is only serving as a further testament to that. Scotty Dogg (Figo) isn't quite able to fend off Hawk who genuinely seems to be going a little crazy!

Scotty finally wrangles free, but not after serious damage has impacted on his neck. Hawk climbs the table as the noise from the crowd rises! We know what's coming next, and Cong Man seems helpless to prevent it… HAWK SCREWDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE!!

Hawk walks past them, but Reaver waits and clubs him on the back! Reaver starts stomping on Hawk and then Grandprix joins in! Are Reaver and Grandprix on the same page?!? They continue the vicious stomping on Hawk (AJ), Reaver taking the lead as Grandprix unbuckles the turnbuckle's protective cover!

Reaver drags up Hawk and lifts him up over his shoulder… THEN DROPS HIM ON THE UNPROTECTED TURNBUCKLE!! Hawk is almost immediately busted open as Reaver sadistically rubs his head into the cold hard steel! He leaves Hawk crumpled on the floor, and turns to face Grandprix - is this an alliance? It can't be, there's been too much history, but it appears it is! Reaver is offering his hand! Grandprix accepts, but he's clenching his other hand in a fist…

AND THEN HITS THE FINSH LINE ON REAVER!

WAIT! WTF, THE JACKAL (RM18) IS HERE! THE JACKAL SPINS ROUND GRANDPRIX!!! JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!

ITS RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT)! Newly qualified as the sixth and final participant, he is wasting no time! JIMJAMJAHA!!!! JIMJAMJAHA ON THE JACKAL!! RIA hits the Jimjamjaha on an unsuspecting Jackal - RIA (Starlight) cracks open a couple of cold beers, downing one and pouring the other over The Jackal (RM18)! *CRACKKKK!!! * CHAIRSHOT FROM BEHIND BY… JETSTER!!

Look at events here - this was supposed to be just a normal Eclipse Tag - a little short, but after? Wow! If this is a sign of things to come at SRW Spun Out, where we have the first ever Elimination 6 Man Hell in a Cell for the CAW Title, then all I can say is this has the potential to be the damndest match ever seen in SRW nay, the world! I got one word for ya…

HIAC BABY!

**WRITTEN BY ANT**

Photos are being taken all around SR Towers as the daunting Hell In A Cell lowers around the ring, they're all unbelievably excited about this match and so are we, as we have a quick word with colour commentator at ringside, current CAW World Champion, The Cong Man.

"Hey everyone, CAW Champion The Cong Man here! I'm ready to give up my title tonight to the new champion, who I reckon will be Scotty Dogg if he's recovered. And I take it you all wanna know my views on Hawk (AJ)? My tag team partner? At the moment I don't know, it can wait. For now, HELL IN A CELL BABY!"

"My Sacrifice" Well here we go, because the first participant is on his way to the ring! Reaver (Ant) is looking to win a third belt this evening to accompany his two Tag Team Title belts, but the sell-out audience here certainly don't want him to! You can hardly hear the music through all the boos and jeers! He finally emerges from behind the curtain, looking determined but also confident - after all, he is the only man in the match who has been a CAW World Champion before.

The referees hold the door to the Cell open for him, but he spends a few moments first just staring at the massive structure that stands like a giant before him. He's come through some really tough matches before, including some massive bouts with Cong Man, but nothing like this. He loosens himself up a bit, and then steps into the Cell and in a rather rare moment, celebrates to the fans on the top turnbuckle. Not that they cheered for him, of course, but we've learnt that he prefers it that way. Cong Man will talk briefly about each of the participants, so here are his thoughts on Reaver (Ant).

"I've had a lot of matches with Reaver (Ant), and he's one of the toughest sumbitches I know, former CAW World Champion and deservedly so, although, I did beat him for the title a couple of months later, which is where I think his weakness is - overconfidence. He already holds two belts; maybe he thinks this one is already a foregone conclusion? I could be wrong though, and I tell ya what, this guy is certainly one of the favourites."

"WHO LET DA DOGS OUT!?" And so is this guy, because here comes Scotty Dogg (Figo!) He sprints out onto the ramp and dances madly to the music, it looks he's mostly recovered from the brutal beating he took from Hawk (AJ) last week and his earlier HardCAW Title match here at Spun Out, and he looks like he wants to enjoy his big moment!

As the fans cheer wildly and Scotty slaps high-fives and basically just runs around having fun, we remember that this guy has beaten three opponents in one evening before, and he's also come very close to being CAW World Champion on a number of occasions. He doesn't hesitate as he enters the
Cell, where he celebrates on all four turnbuckles to the fans' delight, whilst Reaver (Ant) looks on, no emotion on his face.

"Scotty Dogg (Figo) deserves to win this match because as well as being a huge fan favourite and a member of my very own Animalz, he is the quickest, and in my opinion the most talented wrestler in the CAW Division. If luck goes his way, then tonight may just be his night, and he'll become the first
CAW Grand-slammer ever."

(Raven's music hits) For possibly the first time in his career, Hawk (AfroJoe) is being loudly booed as he enters the arena! He looks ravenous and full of rage, and he's ready to let it out! Obviously his brutal attack on Scotty Dogg wasn't enough. He slinks down towards the ring where Scotty Dogg is watching with eyes peeled, and Reaver (Ant) is standing in the middle of the ring, head facing the ceiling and eyes closed. As Hawk (AJ) enters the Cell, Scotty Dogg squares up to him and it looks like the match is gonna start already until numerous referees step in.

"Hawk (AJ) has always been my tag team partner, and an awesome competitor, and this style of match will suit his hardcore background, but I have to say, he hasn't been the same since this match was announced. He's become obsessed with winning the CAW World Championship, and he'll even betray his own friends to get it. Because of this, I think we're gonna have to watch out for him, he could produce something special tonight.”

(Strange, contorted piano music plays) A mixed reaction greets The Jackal (RM18) as he steps out onto the ramp, about to take place in by far the biggest match of his SRW career. He ignores some rather rude comments and signs from the fans, his eyes set firmly on the Cell and the wrestlers inside it, and slowly but surely enters the massive structure. He stands in the corner and stretches a little like the professional he is.

"The Jackal (RM18) is ruthless, and he doesn't care. He's brutal and violent, and he doesn't care. No one particularly likes him, and he doesn't care. This will give him a massive advantage in this type of match, and although he's yet to prove himself at this level, I wouldn't be too surprised if he followed up his great victory over The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) with a huge win here."

(CKY plays) Another mixed but loud reaction as RawIsAndy (Starlight) proudly walks down the entrance ramp! A few months ago this guy was hardly part of the roster, but after an awesome comeback where he's won the LightCAW Championship among others, he's now in the biggest CAW match ever. He wants to shock everyone tonight and become the new CAW World Champion, and it will be tough to stop him.

"This guy is awesomely talented and apart from Scotty is probably the best high-flyer, and speed for that matter, wrestler in the match. The others will find it tough to keep him down, but lets hope he doesn't run too fast for his own good and end up falling off the Cell, anyway, it would be an upset if he won, but a lot of upsets happen here in SRW."

(Grandprix's music hits) A big cheer goes up for this guy, because in the madness that ensued a fortnight ago he turned on the man he won the tag team match with - Reaver (Ant) - and earned himself back the respect from the fans. He quickly salutes the audience, before strolling confidently towards the cell, obviously well prepared mentally (thanks to his tag partner The Psychiatrist (MikeAll)) and physically. He waltzes into the Cell, ignores the other wrestlers and jumps to the second turnbuckle, raising his arms in celebration to the pleasure of the audience.

"Grandprix has been patiently waiting for his chance at a CAW Title shot after his partner had the belt for nearly six months, and now is his chance. He's been a HardCAW Champion so there's no reason why he shouldn't win the World Title for the first time, but there's five other guys in there, I tell ya what guys, this is gonna be awesome. It's time for the 6-Man Elimination Hell In A Cell match for my CAW World Heavyweight Championship."

DING DING!

Reaver (Ant) is stood poised in the centre of the ring; The Jackal (RM18) is waiting outside the ring, while everyone else is standing in one of the four corners. The fans are all on their feet, breaths held as we wait for the first move, SCOTTY DOGG (FIGO) ATTACKS HAWK (AFROJOE)! THE MATCH HAS BEGUN, AND THE CROWD SHOW THEIR DELIGHT WITH A HUGE RECEPTION!

Scotty Dogg is livid after what Hawk has done to him recently, and this is proved as he literally spears Hawk to the ground and barrages him with constant right and left hands to the face! Hawk tries to squirm free but it's no use as Scotty begins to choke him! SMACK! RawIsAndy (Starlight) comes out of nowhere with a Low Kick right to the back of the head of Scotty! RIA begins to viciously stomp on Scotty, and Hawk soon joins in!

Meanwhile Reaver (Ant) is about to be thrown into the steel mesh by Grandprix - SMASH! Man, what impact! Reaver (Ant) could already be busted up and the match has only just begun! Grandprix takes in the cheers from the crowd for just one second - but that's too long as The Jackal (RM18) sneaks up from behind, hooks the arm, and nails a powerful Backdrop Suplex! Grandprix holds his head in pain as Reaver slowly gets to his feet, and signals to Jackal to pick Grandprix up.

Jackal does so, and then the two of them whip Grandprix into the ropes, and take him down again with a double Monkey Toss! Jackal laughs at Grandprix before dragging him into the corner and stomping a mudhole into the abdomen of Grandprix! The fans jeer loudly, but they don't know how to respond as
Reaver (Ant) grabs Jackal around the neck, lifts him high into the air and straight into a REVERSE BRAINBUSTER!

Hawk (AfroJoe) has turned his attentions from Scotty to Reaver as he sees him taunting the fallen Jackal. Hawk calmly comes up behind him, twists him around and kicks him in the gut, before lifting him onto his shoulders, and delivering a massive SIT-DOWN POWERBOMB - BOOM! That impact was brutal, and Reaver (Ant) is forced to roll to the outside of the ring to recuperate.

Hawk (AfroJoe) is on fire here as he brings a beaten Scotty Dogg (Figo) to the outside of the ring, and rubs his face in the side of the cell maliciously! That mesh will cut skin easily, and Scotty Dogg (Figo) is cut open already! But he's fighting back with elbows to the stomach, and then he turns around, AND SCORES WITH A DDT ON THE OUTSIDE!

Scotty then rests Hawk, standing, against the Cell, and sprints to the top turnbuckle. Before Hawk realizes what is going on, Scotty has leaps and HITS A MISSILE DROPKICK TO THE FACE, AND HAWK'S BACK CRASHES INTO THE STEEL! The crowd are loving it as Scotty (Figo) picks him up again and brings him inside the ring. He then shows amazing strength by hoisting him above his head, and literally tossing him out of the ring and into the Cell - SMASH! HAWK (AFROJOE) HAS BEEN LEFT A CRUMPLED MESS!

On the opposite side to all this, Grandprix has The Jackal (RM18) by the head, AND HE RAMS IT RIGHT INTO THE STEEL! Jackal (RM18) falls back, where Grandprix catches and delivers a rather nice Overhead Suplex, which doesn't look right in this match for some reason. He celebrates for a bit and tries to get the fans going for him, although at the moment they're really gunning for Scotty Dogg (Figo) as he and Hawk (AJ) continue to battle it out. Grandprix in the end gives up, but it's too late because Jackal (RM18) shoves him into the Cell, and then pulls him back into a Roll-up, 1, 2, and Grandprix powers out.

Jackal has his wits about him though as he grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring, and after stomping on Grandprix a few times, places it on his face. He quickly makes his way to the top rope, and then smiles evilly as he goes for his very own ELBOW DROP - CRACK! THE STEEL CHAIR IS
IMPALED ACROSS THE FACE OF GRANDPRIX! He's about to go for a pin that will surely eliminate Grandprix, but then he stops and thinks.

Suddenly he's back in action, locking in the JACKAL'S CLAW! Grandprix flails, trying to fight out of it, but Jackal (RM18) refuses to let go, Grandprix then sees his chance, and he rolls over into a Jackal's Claw of his own! Jackal (RM18) manages to get out of the deadly submission though, and drops an elbow right in the back of the neck, before joining Grandprix on the floor as they try to recover.

Unfortunately for them, Scotty Dogg (Figo) sees this, and he's going where he loves to be - the top rope...oh man, what's he gonna do? I think Cong Man knows.

Cong Man: Yeah, he's definitely going for it, on both of them!

Scotty (Figo) closes his eyes and takes in the masses of cheers from the crowd, and then flies! CRRRRAAAZZZYYYYSSAAAUULLLTTT - WHAM!!! HE NAILED BOTH OF THEM! ALL THREE MEN ARE DOWN!

Cong Man: WOW! Yeah, that's the way to do it! Go Scotty!

Meanwhile, RawIsAndy (Starlight) is taking it to Reaver (Ant), and there's nothing he can do to respond! RIA is literally consuming him with stiff shots and painful kicks to the head and body, and Reaver has been forced back into a corner, where RIA kicks him unbelievably hard in the stomach! Reaver doubles over, giving RIA the chance to lift him to the top turnbuckle, before joining him there. Then he hooks the arm over his shoulder, and slowly falls back into a mighty SUPERPLEX!

Reaver (Ant) staggers to his feet and tries to fight back but it's hopeless, RIA is on top of his game! He whips Reaver (Ant) into the ropes, and takes him down with a beautiful Spinning Heel Kick! He methodically picks Reaver up, and sets him up for a Falling Neckbreaker, which he delivers with intensity. Reaver (Ant) looks for a Low Blow to try and gain some sort of advantage but RIA (Starlight) sees it coming and just grabs his hand. Reaver (Ant) looks up at him angrily, AND RIA KICKS HIM IN THE SIDE OF THE FACE! Blunt, but effective.

Now RIA (Starlight) jumps to the top rope, and poses - we know what's coming! It's time for his trademark Senton BOMB!!!

He looks to cover the fallen Reaver (Ant) but Jackal (RM18) is back, and he twists RIA round and looks for a clothesline - but it's ducked and RIA bounces himself off the ropes and nails an awesome Spear! Now here's Scotty Dogg (Figo), but RawIsAndy takes him down with a Spear too! Reaver (Ant) is up and tries to exact some revenge, but his tired attempts at another Reverse Brainbuster are quickly thwarted, and RawIsAndy is setting him up for the…

JIMJAMJAHA! REAVER (ANT) IS SENT FLYING OUT OF THE RING! RAWISANDY IS ON TOP OF THIS HELL IN A CELL MATCH!

WAIT, IT'S GRANDPRIX STALKING HIM - WHAM!! THE FINISH LINE OUT OF NOWHERE,
AND IT'S SO GODDAMN POWERFUL THAT RIA'S HEAD MUST HAVE NEARLY BEEN KNOCKED OFF!

Grandprix throws him to the outside, holds him up in front of one side of the Cell, AND NAILS ANOTHER FINISH LINE WHICH SENDS RIA CRASHING *THROUGH* THE STEEL CELL!

"HOLY CRAP!" Screams the Cong Man.

Grandprix crawls across and pins RawIsAndy (Starlight), and the referee is obliged to count! ONE! TWO!

THREE!

"RAWISANDY (STARLIGHT) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE HELL IN A CELL MATCH!"

After being completely in control of the match, poor RawIsAndy (Starlight) is sent crashing out, and I mean literally! He's taken away on a stretcher to a mixed reaction from the crowd, who are loving all this! And guess what? The wrestlers can now get out of the Cell! HIAC BABY!

*WRITTEN BY STARLIGHT*

The other superstars turn around to the sound of the tremendous crash and blood curdling screams with open jaws, the men are in total shock at what has happened, what sort of a match have they got themselves into here, each one has a new level of fear sewn into their eyes.

Grandprix turns around to face the ring, wisely no man wants to be getting in GP’s way right now so no one is quick off the mark to get in his way and begin to busy themselves with other participants, Hawk (AJ) is thrown into the ropes courtesy of The Jackal (RM18) and is backdropped RIGHT OVER THE ROPES, WHAM!! ARGH! Hawk lands in an awkward position wedged between the Cell and the ring, his back is being bent in a way that only a caterpillar would hunch into, Hawk’s screams are almost too much. STD (Figo) charges after The Jackal and clotheslines him over the top rope and follows him out, he takes no time in sending the Jackals skull into the Cell which rips at his skin, Irish whip on the Jackal who reverses and sends STD crashing into the Steel Steps!! Argh!

“This is just getting worse and worse!”

The Jackal walks over to Hawk and using the Cell and the ring lifts himself up slightly and puts his foot over his stomach along with his entire weight totally ravishing Hawks body! Reaver (Ant) and Grandprix have now locked eyes, arguably two big players so far in this HIAC match are staring each other out, the crowd comes to it’s feet, Grandprix sees the gaping hole in the Cell wall and slowly backs out signalling for Reaver to follow him, taunting him to follow him out. Calmly, Reaver exits the ring and heads toward the new exit to the HIAC, Reaver looks both left and right to the crowd just before he leaves ringside and the response the crowd give is overwhelming, they’re cheering for this to happen! The crowd go crazy as the two men square up outside the ring!

“This is amazing!”

The two men don’t even flinch and can be seen exchanging words until wham! The two men brawl it out! Left hands and right hands all hitting home on their opponents but neither man is backing down! Wham, wham, wham! Good god! This is brutal; both men are destroying each other in an all out fistfight, SMACK!! Reaver hits home with a huge haymaker busting Grandprix right open, GP staggers backwards and wipes his face of his blood, he looks at his hand then backs up, Reaver doesn’t move just smiles to himself and slowly begins to walk toward GP, TACKLE!! The sight of his own blood hoists Grandprix back into this and he takes down Reaver and slams his head into the Cell on the way down, the men brawl on the floor before GP hits home with a blatant low blow and gets to his feet.

“Very rarely does GP use underhand tactics like that, what is this match doing to these men? This is going to end in a little more than just tears. Hell, I love it!”

The Jackal is still hammering away at Hawk who has now managed to unwedge himself, STD is back up and he’s got a steel chair! CRACK!! THE JACKAL GETS CREAMED, he stumbles into Hawk who twists him back round and pushes him back the other way CRACK!! ONE MORE TIME!! THE JACKAL FALLS STRAIGHT DOWN NOW! STD attempts to smash Hawk with the chair but Hawk catches the chair, kicks STD in the stomach forcing him to loose hold of the weapon, he takes hold and WHACK!! OH NO!! Straight across the forehead and STD falls back down.

Hawk throws the now disfigured chair down and rolls both STD and The Jackal into the ring, Hawk climbs up onto the apron and climbs higher to the turnbuckle, it looks as though he’s looking to finish off at least one of these men but Hawk doesn’t stop at the turnbuckle he’s climbing the inside of the Cell!! Hawk is going up on the inside, what the hell has he got planned!

WAIT A MINUTE!! Grandprix is climbing the Cell on the outside and the opposite end of the HIAC! No way, this can’t happen! Reaver is up too and sees GP’s escape, GP attempts to kick at Reaver but he dodges the shots, Reaver turns to GP and grabs his legs and is trying to pull him from the HIAC, the crowd can see this move a mile off but can he pull it off? POWERBOMB!! POWERBOMB ON THE OUTSIDE CONCRETE!! GRANDPRIX JUST GOT DRILLED! Wait back in on the inside of the ring The Jackal and STD are back up, The Jackal throws a right hand but STD ducks and rushes off the ropes just as The Jackal turns round, oh no! THE STRIKE!! WHAM!! The Jackal gets taken right out with that spear like manoeuvre, but look at Hawk! The crowd begin cheering madly once more, STD doesn’t see him, Hawk grabs hold of the top of the Cell and holds on commando style, he leans against the side then looks around at the crowd and instead of booing he hears cheers, they are cheering this mayhem! Hawk LET’S HIMSELF GO, STD LOOKS UP, TOO LATE!! FLYING CROSS BODY!! BOOM!!! OH. MY. GOD!! That’s taken them both out! That was way off the chart. How far will this go?

“We apologise for the interruption of commentary but the commentator the Cong Man has just fell out of his seat due to sheer amazement of that last manoeuvre, again we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.”

Meanwhile, Reaver has GP by the hair and is directing him away from the Cell and throws him into the steel archway the wrestlers walk out under, Reaver sees a microphone on the floor and picks it up much to the crows approval who are now chanting for Reaver.

“How you all enjoying the Hell in a Cell then?”

The crowd almost deafen themselves with violent cheers and screams!

“Well there’s one down, RawisAndy, man what a loser.”

*RawisAndy style, Reaver makes an L shape with his ring finger and thumb and puts it to his head

The crowd give a mixture of laughs and “Ohhhh’s”

“Well anyway, see this pathetic Grandprix laying at my feet, well he’s next to go, look at him over there. Hey where is that muther...

*BZZZT

Grandprix is up! Reaver turns round and WHAM!! Grandprix takes Reaver’s head off with a step through Spinning Heel Kick!

Grandprix now picks up the mic

“That last statement is almost definitely not true, please do not be confused Reaver obviously got my name mixed up with his own. And now, for those words to come true, Reaver you’re outta here”

Grandprix picks up Reaver and sets him up against a stage light and leans back for that devastating clothesline! There is a hush silence from the crowd, FINISH LINE!! NO!! Reaver dodged it! GP is sent crashing into the light! BANG!! ARRRGGHH!! A PYRO FIREWORK JUST SHOT OFF RIGHT NEXT TO GP’S HEAD!! Reaver steps back eyes wide open in shock; is Grandprix hurt? He looks around for help, Medics quickly appear from the back to attend to him, Reaver steps away from this almost in disbelief. Will he be ok? The cameras zoom in to reveal a bleeding scar leading from this side of his forehead and into his hair, he looks a little concussed, his head is almost smoking, this is bad. Reaver almost fearing what he has done looks on before shrugging and walking away and back toward the Cell, he doesn’t seem bothered at all now. He’s carrying on this apocalypse like event.

“This events are absolutely amazing, one man already as a war wound. What can happen next in the HIAC BABY?”

***WRITTEN BY FIGO***

Well I'll tell you what's gonna happen next as Hawk, who has seemingly recovered from the flight that he took, is charging towards Reaver, WHAM! Hawk takes Reaver down and lays a barrage of right and left hands to him! Hawk seems relentless in his attack as he grabs Reaver and nails a Snap suplex to hard concrete much to the pleasure of the crowd!

Back near the crumpled mess of a Cell, The Jackal and Scotty are stirring, The Jackal makes the first move and looks at Scotty, then the Cell.

"What's he thinking?" Questions Cong Man who has wriggled his way back to his seat.

And the Jackal starts climbing the outside of the Cell! But Scotty is up and grabs a table from underneath the ring! He sets it up and follows The Jackal to the top, and look, Grandprix is shoving the medics away! The crowd goes nuts as he runs down the ramp eyeing Scotty and Jackal, but he hasn't noticed Hawk who lifts him high above his shoulders, and then slams him down onto the unprotected floor! But now Reaver is up and stalking Hawk, he waits patiently for Hawk to turn round and DDT DRIVER! DDT DRIVER TO THE HARD, CONCRETE FLOOR! HOLY CRAP!

"That was a ruthless manoeuvre performed there by Reaver."

Meanwhile, on top of the cell The Jackal and Scotty are slugging it out and The Jackal is now dangerously coming close to the edge of the Cell! The crowd fall into a hush silence as Scotty blocks a punch, Hits a Superkick to The Jackal who staggers, now coming extremely close to the edge, is he, isn't he? INCOMING…

WHAM!!!!!! The Jackal just fell off the top of the Cell and through the table, which Scotty set up earlier!!! But Reaver is sneaking up slowly behind Scotty, who hasn't noticed him! The crowd goes crazy as Reaver edges ever closer...AND LITERALLY THROWS SCOTTY OFF THE CELL AND

"HOLY CRAP!!!"

WAIT A MINUTE, WHATS REAVER DOING? HE LOOKS AT THE CROWD AND THEN AT THE CRUMPLED MESS OF SCOTTY DOWN BELOW, SURELY HE CAN'T BE THINKING OF DOING THE 450 SPLASH!!!!! WHAM!!! THE CROWD ARE GOING CRAZY, SCOTTY AND REAVER ARE TOTALLY OUT OF IT!!!

"This is absolute carnage. All the competitors are completely exhausted and we've still got to see 4 more elimination's yet!"

Well, Cong Man has just said it all there. Grandprix is the only one showing signs of moving as he grabs onto the guardrail to try and heave himself up. After a few seconds Grandprix starts staggering towards Reaver and Scotty. He finally gets there and grabs the mic:

"Right, now which one should I pin, hmmm…"

And Grandprix falls and covers the lifeless Reaver! 1… 2…

3!!!!!! AND REAVER HAS GONE OUT ALREADY!!!!! IS THIS SOME SORT OF ALLIANCE BETWEEN SCOTTY AND GRANDPRIX, IT CAN'T BE?!

"Well I was certain that Reaver would be into the last 3 at least, but hey it was his fault for taking the risk and going for the 450 Splash."

Well what a turn of events, Reaver to the amazement of the crowd has been the second elimination and he probably doesn't even know it. Now Grandprix focuses his attention on The Jackal who is just recovering from the drop that he took from the top of the Cell. Grandprix runs towards him and holds his arm out, ready for the Finish Line! But The Jackal ducks; kicks him in the mid-section and shoves him in-between his legs, JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!!! SMASH!!! THROUGH THE REST OF THE TABLE!!!

But instead of going for the pin, The Jackal starts walking up the entrance ramp towards Hawk, who is half-up. The Jackal is about to pick him up when…

SMACK!!! LOW BLOW TO THE JACKAL! He grabs The Jackal and hits a powerful backdrop suplex.

Meanwhile, Scotty and Reaver are finally making their way back up, Reaver turns to smack Scotty one, but the Referee comes up to him and informs him that he has been eliminated by Grandprix. His face fills with blood and anger, he shoves the Referee and storms round Grandprix, who is currently recovering from the Jackalknife Powerbomb that he was the victim of. Reaver grabs something out of his trunks, Brass Knuckles! He mocks Grandprix and lines him up for a punch, Reaver swings wildly, but Grandprix ducks and hits THE FINISH LINE!!!

"HIAC BABY!!!!!!!!"

***WRITTEN BY AJ***

BUT WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES JETSTER! REAVER'S TAG TEAM PARTNER IS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING WITH A STEEL CHAIR! Grandprix turns around - CRACK!
Jetster just flattened Grandprix with that steel chair, and Grandprix is out cold in the centre of the ring. Meanwhile, Hawk (AJ) is stomping on The Jackal (RM19) on the ramp, while Scotty (Figo) has just gotten to his feet. Scotty notices a raving Jetster in the ring, and quickly jumps at him, knocking him down with a Spinning Heel Kick! But wait a minute! Reaver is back up! Reaver notices the chair that was knocked out of Jetster's hands by Scotty just there, AND PLANTS SCOTTY RIGHT ONTO IT WITH AN INVERTED DDT!

Scotty and Grandprix are both flat out in the centre of the ring, while Reaver (Ant) stands silently fuming, and Jetster gets to his feet with a look of pure anger on his face. Meanwhile, outside the ring, The Jackal (RM19) is trying to fight back against Hawk, and looks to have finally overpowered him. The Jackal takes Hawk down with a series of chops to the back of the leg, and begins to stomp on him now. BUT WAIT! SMACK! Jetster just leaped out of the ring and smashed The Jackal down with that steel chair! Reaver follows him out of the ring, and up the ramp, slowly looking around the arena. He looks up towards the roof, as if to ask to God, "Why?” before trudging slowly up the ramp, and back to the locker rooms. Jetster isn't done though. Hawk (AJ) is getting to his feet, AND JETSTER SMASHES HIM ACROSS THE HEAD WITH IT ONE FINAL TIME!

Grandprix, back in the ring, is reaching for the ropes, where he will attempt to get to his feet, while Scotty lies next to him, completely battered in. Grandprix grabs hold of the ropes with both hands, and hoists himself to his feet. Scotty (Figo) is moving in the centre of the ring, but it'll be a while before he gets to his feet. Grandprix is back on his feet, but he falls over almost right away - he aims himself though, and lands on Scotty. This is a cover, 1, 2, th - and a kickout right before three by Scotty Dogg.

The Jackal (RM19) is moving on the outside, and he is eventually back on his feet. He picks up Hawk at the top of the ramp, and this takes a while, as the big man has been completely knocked out with that chair at the hands of Jetster. Jackal gets him up in the end though, and runs with him back towards the Cell. HE'S NOW SPRINTING DOWN THE RAMP, AND HE LETS GO OF HAWK, WHO GOES FLYING INTO THE CAGE, AND BURSTS RIGHT THROUGH!!! HAWK (AJ) JUST BURST STRAIGHT THROUGH THE STEEL!

The Jackal climbs into the Cell through the crumpled metal, surveying the damage he's made to both the Cell and to Hawk, before noticing Grandprix and Scotty exchanging blows in the middle of the ring. He crouches down, hoping that they won't see him. Grandprix throws Scotty into the ropes, and as Scotty returns, Grandprix attempts a Clothesline, but Scotty (Figo) ducks under, and bounces off the other rope, before delivering a Crossbody to Grandprix! He lands in a cover - 1!

2!

And a kickout from Grandprix right at the last millisecond almost. Scotty pulls him back to his feet, AND DELIVERS A SCOOP SLAM ONTO THE CHAIR!

"I don't think Scotty was actually trying to do much damage to Grandprix there," says Cong Man at ringside, "Or he probably would've done a more high impact and powerful move. Instead, I think, he is setting Grandprix up for something completely different."

And rightly so, Scotty positions Grandprix on the chair, before heading up to the top rope. What's he doing here? OH NO! HE'S NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT THE CRAZYSAULT?!?! IS HE??? Too late. He jumps, BUT THE JACKAL (RM19) PULLS GRANDPRIX OFF THE CHAIR, AND SCOTTY LANDS ON THE CHAIR IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING WITH A SICKENING THUD! WHAT IMPACT!

The Jackal slides back into the ring coolly, and goes for the cover on
Scotty.

1!

2!

3! NO NO NO!

HE DIDN'T GET TO THREE, AS HAWK (AJ) PULLED JACKAL OFF THE COVER! Why though? It was another elimination, and Hawk just prevented it from happening.

As The Jackal gets back to his feet, Hawk flattens him with a Clothesline, and begins to furiously stomp on him. Hawk is in a rage - he picks up Jackal's head and rams it into the steel 3 times, before smashing him onto the steel steps! Hawk climbs into the ring, where Grandprix is back on his feet - they stare each other down, before Hawk leaps at Grandprix, knocking him off his feet. They punch away at each other, but Hawk gains the advantage, using his power to pin down Grandprix and head butt him three times straight in the middle of the face. Ouch. Hawk gets to his feet, but
Jackal, who is back in the ring, complete with bloody face, DESTROYS HIM WITH A CHAIR SHOT!

The Jackal just completely smashed Hawk with that steel chair! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He smacks him three more times when he is on the ground, and this has certainly left Hawk bust open - payback, if you like. Grandprix is back on his feet however, and runs at The Jackal (RM19), BUT THE JACKAL FLATTENS HIM WITH THE CHAIR AS WELL!

The Jackal is now laying the chair flat in the middle of the ring, and attempting to pick up Scotty. He picks up Scotty, and places him between his legs. OH, NO! OH, NO! WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S COMING - HE HOISTS SCOTTY ABOVE HIS HEAD AND DRIVES HIM ONTO THE CHAIR IN THE JACKALKNIFE POWERBOMB!

Grandprix though, is back on his feet, AND HE HITS THE JACKAL (RM19) WITH THE FINISH LINE!

Hawk crawls onto Scotty in a cover, and Grandprix hooks The Jackal's leg, both at the same time. The ref is confused, but makes the count anyway.

1!

2!

3!!

Who got the cover? Who has been pinned? Who is out? Who is still in?

DING DING DING!

The bell has rung, and we have another elimination, but who is it?

BUT WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES A STRANGE FIGURE! IT'S THIS WEIRD AND NEW CHARACTER! HE SLIDES INTO THE RING, AND PICKS UP A STEEL CHAIR! He taunts Grandprix for a minute, BEFORE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR WITH THE CHAIR, TAKING OUT GRANDPRIX VICIOUSLY ON HIS WAY! He then moves on to Hawk (AJ), who is just getting to his feet. HE SMASHES THE CHAIR STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS HEAD TOO! This mysterious figure turns around, and sees Jackal and Scotty lying on the ground. CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! CRACK! SMACK! HE JUST SMACKED EACH OF THEM FIVE TIMES WITH THE CHAIR! HOW VILE AND EVIL!

This character throws the crumpled and mashed up chair to the ground, and heads outside to get a microphone. He slowly walks backwards up the ramp, and puts the microphone to his mouth. "You don't know who I am yet. You don't know what my plan is yet. You don't know when I'm going to strike next. But don't forget me. I'm here to stay, and I intend to cause AS MUCH PAIN AND AGONY FOR THOSE WHO I FEEL DESERVE IT! You shall find out who I am in the next two weeks, so make sure you keep paying attention. You don't know when I'll strike!"

He throws down the microphone with a thud, and storms off to the backstage area before anyone can stop him.

This leaves a lot of questions to be answered - who just was eliminated from the match, will any of the competitors remaining be able to fight after this brutal attack, and what role will this new character play in SRW?

Back to the ring, where the referee is informing the announcer of who the winner is - and it looks like they've come to a decision…

***WRITTEN BY RM19***

The referee picks up the vacant microphone, with a somewhat puzzled expression on his face, sweat pouring down his brow and trousers feeling heavier and heavier as the waiting expressions of Hawk and Grandprix bear down on him - he stops, then shouts…

"THE ONLY FAIR WAY TO DECIDE IS A ONE-ON-ONE, FIRST PIN FALL DECIDER BETWEEN SCOTTY DOGG AND THE JACKAL, WITH THE OTHER TWO AS LUMBERJACKS!!"

Whoa!! This mini match within HiaC?!? Scotty and The Jackal seem relieved at this brief respite, then drag themselves to their feet - if either one does survive, then what chance will they have after? Hawk looks annoyed at his failure to eliminate former friend Scotty Dogg, then flexes in a steely resolve as he and Grandprix step outside the rings on the apron as the Jackal and Scotty prepare to do battle to decide who will leave the steel structure that will crown one of these four competitors the new CAW Champion!

The ref signals and they lock up, The Jackal, still wearing the crimson mask that has tinged the canvas an unfortunate shade of red, quickly getting Scotty into a headlock, but Scotty manages to push him. The Jackal rebounds against the ropes and gets speared by Scotty on his return! Hawk is trying to get at Scotty as he goes near, with the crowd certainly making some noise as we face a unique situation where one of these competitors has to be eliminated! As Grandprix and Hawk look on, Scotty picks up The Jackal and hits a backbreaker!

The Jackal winces in pain and grabs his lower back, only for Scotty Dogg to drop an elbow, further damaging the lower spine of the Jackal. Scotty goes to work on the Jackals knee but the Jackal manages to kick him off, and then climbs to his feet. Irish whip by Scotty, clothesline, no! The Jackal ducks, leans back against the ropes and propels himself for a flying clothesline, BUT SCOTTY MOVES OUT THE WAY AND THE JACKAL HITS THE REFEREE! The Jackal looks at the fallen ref as the crowd wonder what will become of the match now! The Jackal looks at the fallen ref with mock shame, then turns smirking...

…straight into Scotty Dogg! DDT!! The Jackal smacks the canvas as Scotty clambers up the turnbuckle and goes to hit the Crazysault BUT HAWK HITS THE ROPES! OWWW! That got Scotty right where it hurts! Wait, what's this? Hawk is signalling to the Jackal, as he looks under the ring for something whilst Scotty is still writhing on the floor in pain! HAWK HAS JUST GOT OUT A 2X4
WRAPPED IN BARB WIRE! The implement of pain that has become synonymous with the Jackal is being handed to him by Hawk, as Cong Man looks on despairingly. One wonders what Cong Man would do if he could right now - we'll hear his thoughts in a minute. The Jackal grabs the 2x4 and goes to attack Scotty…

…but Scotty low blows the Jackal. WAIT! THE 2X4 LANDS ACROSS THE EYES OF SCOTTY!! Both men crumple in a heap as the referee slowly gets up, but to GRANDPRIX'S DISDAIN, HAWK SLIDES IN AND PLACES THE JACKAL ON TOP OF SCOTTY!!

The ref counts! 1...

2…

3!!!!!!!!!! DAMN! SCOTTY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED BY THE JACKAL, WHO DOESN'T EVEN
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! HAWK IS STILL PROVING TO BE THE THORN IN SCOTTY
DOGG'S SIDE!

Cong Man:

Silence from Cong as he glares at Hawk with some purpose. If looks could kill, The Jackal is ripe for elimination - despite eliminating Scotty, he looks to be in no shape to continue as a result of everything that has occurred in this epic match, and the exertion of that impromptu match may be a little too much. Hawk and Grandprix though don't go for the Jackal, instead start brawling amongst themselves!

Cong Man: What we are seeing here in the latter stages is a bit of a tactical move from Grandprix and Hawk - knowing that the Jackal is ripe for an easy pinfall, these two competitors know that if one can eliminate the other, then they will have one helluva great chance of becoming CAW Champion! As for the actions of Hawk, then all I can say is that this feud is far from over, and Hawk causing the elimination of Scotty could mean more than any title.

Grandprix just clotheslines Hawk over the ropes! Grandprix climbs some of the inside cell and dives off onto Hawk, sensational manoeuvre! As The Jackal lies near incapacitated in the ring, Hawk and Grandprix are beating the living hell out of each other outside the ring. Grandprix grabs the head of
Hawk and rams it into the steel steps, then pulls it over to the steel mesh and viciously grates it against the wire, steel and skin becoming intertwined in a act that is shocking nearby crowd members, yet emphasising the desire of Grandprix to emerge victorious. Grandprix leaves it and reaches under the ring, pulling out a fire extinguisher!

DOINK! No, that doesn't sound the arrival of everyone's favourite clown wrestler, but the sound of Hawk's cranium hitting a fore extinguisher! Grandprix rolls him into the ring and makes the cover!

1…

2…

SHOULDER UP! Tremendous resiliency from Hawk as Grandprix looks frustrated. Over by the turnbuckle, The Jackal is reaching for the 2x4, as Grandprix hauls Hawk to his feet and chokes him against the ropes. WAIT! The Jackal is coming up behind Grandprix with the 2x4…
DROP TOE HOLD BY GRANDPRIX, AND THE JACKAL FALLS ONTO THE 2x4!!!

What irony!! The weapon that eliminated Scotty could be used to eliminate
The Jackal! Grandprix makes the cover, as the crowd chant with every count of the referee…

1…

2…

GRANDPRIX IS PULLED AWAY BY HAWK!!!! WHY DAMMIT? Seems Cong was right - this is getting increasingly tactical and I don't think Hawk wanted to be left in there with Grandprix at the death! With the Jackal bloodied and battered and sprawled on the canvas and Hawk and Grandprix taking the biggest suffering the human body can just about take, what will happen in this epic match up? Hawk rises to his feet first and looks under the apron again for something, what is it?

***WRITTEN BY GRANDPRIX***

In the words of JR, will somebody stop the damn match! Hawk pulls out a classic Cong Man weapon, A BARBED WIRE CHAIR!! Hawk is entering the ring, WHAM!! Grandprix baseball slides the chair into Hawk’s face! Hawk slumps on the outside; Grandprix quickly goes for the cover on a rather frail looking Jackal! 1… 2…

I DON’T BELIEVE IT!! SHOULDER UP! SHOULDER UP! The Jackal is showing all the qualities of a true champion! Grandprix is shown cursing his luck as he crawls for the ropes. What’s this? We’ve got a live feed to the backstage area! The camera work is a little shaky; we’re going into the EMT section. Scotty Dogg is fighting off EMT’s. He’s screaming for video footage! We’re going to be kept updated on developments as we get them.

The movement of the three remaining competitors is severely limited as the high impact level of this match begins to take its toll. Hawk is moving after the chair shot to the face, The Jackal’s only movement in the past few minutes was getting that shoulder up to stave off elimination. Grandprix has decided to exit the demonic structure and lean up against the barriers to get a much needed break. To be quite honest, I’m surprised anyone is still moving!

Hawk shakes the grogginess out of his head and sees the Jackal lying fairly motionless in the ring. Hawk is scanning around and then the look on his face changes. He grabs the barbed wire chair and walks shakily but purposefully to the outside! He’s spotted Grandprix! The tactics back into play again. Hawk obviously sees The Jackal as the weaker man and sees Grandprix as the only contender to the title! Grandprix spots Hawk quickly and struggles to his feet. Hawk mouths off at Grandprix swinging the deadly chair around. Grandprix is retreating, Hawk is getting closer, Hawk swings… MISSES! Grandprix climbs up the structure as fast as he can to avoid the wild Hawk!

Hawk abandons the chair and clambers up after Grandprix. This could be the crucial moment in the match. Grandprix is trying to knock Hawk off the side of the cell but he can’t get him to fall. Hawk manages to grab hold of Grandprix’s leg and Grandprix loses his balance giving Hawk the chance to climb up.

We’ve got an update on that backstage development. Scotty is slightly less aggravated and is watching a video of something. The medical team are dealing with his injuries.

“That is it! Hawk has messed with the wrong guy! He messed up my chance, I’m going to destroy his!”

Scotty is heading to the ring! His mission is to destroy Hawk and stop him winning the title!

Hawk and Grandprix are trading blows on the top of the cell. Grandprix is winning just and is winding up for the Finish Line…

Hawk ducks, Grandprix charges… OH MY!! GRANDPRIX HAS BEEN BACK BODY DROPPED THROUGH THE CELL!! ANOTHER SICK BUMP FOR GRANDPRIX!

Hawk looks in complete shock! He quickly regains his demeanour and what looks like a flash of genius or stupidity lights up his face. HAWK HAS JUST DROPPED AN ELBOW ON GRANDPRIX!! Hawk is in an immediate cover position! 1… 2…

3! GRANDPRIX IS OUT! EMT’s come down to carry him out. Grandprix needs some assistance and the crowd give him a standing ovation. The crowd roar as Scotty walks out from behind the curtain! He spots Grandprix, gives him a sporting pat on the back and then heads straight for what looks like the epicentre of a huge earthquake.

Cong Man: What is Scotty doing? Don’t do it Scotty! We’re a team!

The Jackal is actually beginning to move and Hawk is feeling that last move a bit. Scotty storms in there and grabs Hawk by the head. Scotty is yelling in the face of Hawk! Scotty slams Hawk on the mat and climbs the turnbuckle… CRAZYSAULT! CRAZYSAULT TO HAWK! He helps the Jackal to the cover! Has Scotty cost Hawk the title? 1… 2…

SHOULDER UP! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! HAWK REFUSES TO GIVE UP! Scotty had walked out of the cell and is now pounding it in frustration!

Cong Man: Great resilience from Hawk! Hold the fort guys. I need to stop this interference…

What is Cong Man going to do? Cong Man rolls up to Scotty who looks furious! Cong Man is having words on the outside.

Inside the ring, The Jackal wearily picks up Hawk with his back to him. He lifts him up, OOH! Hawk flips over, Hawk attempts a similar thing… it looks like a weary back drop but the Jackal landed awkwardly and it’s turned into a pin and Hawk buckled under the pressure leaving his shoulders on the mat! It’s a double pin! 1… 2…

3! YES, IT’S OVER! Scotty and Cong Man hear the bell and look in the ring but the result isn’t obvious. Do we have a clear winner? Cong Man hastily wheels himself back to the announcer’s table and is seeking clarification on the result. The ref has been ushered to the back for some reason. The crowd are silent for what must be the first time in the entire night. The ref was just about to give his verdict and was literally snatched up the ramp.

We are waiting patiently for the result. Bemused, tense faces are filling this arena. The ref is walking down to the ring! We might finally get our result! The Jackal is slumped in the corner and Hawk is just about on his feet. The ref is talking to the ring announcer. The tension mounts…

“The winner of this match and NEW CAW Champion…”

“HAWK!!!”

HAWK HAS DONE IT! HE IS THE NEW CAW CHAMPION! HAWK IS LEAPING AROUND! HE CANNOT BELIEVE IT! He runs to the Cong Man and hugs him. The Cong Man has been like a mentor to him and now steps into the realms of being the best CAW in the business! The Cong Man grabs the belt and hands it Hawk! The crowd aren’t sure what to make of this. They show their respect as Hawk holds the title aloft. The Jackal looks gutted. He turns round to the screen in the hopes of finding out why. The replay is now being shown. It’s a double pin, 1, 2, HAWK RAISED HIS SHOULDER BY ONLY A FEW INCHES BUT IT WAS ENOUGH! The Jackal looks dejected as the medical team attend to him.

Scotty looks just as dejected as The Jackal. Scotty turns round and ATTACKS HAWK!! SCOTTY IS UNLOADING ON HAWK! The Cong Man is yelling at them to stop. Security runs down and drags Scotty away. This feud is not over!

What can we expect in 2003? This has been SRW Spun Out!
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
Holy crap! That was the BEST SRW match EVER! Excellent input from each of the six writers! Man, that was physical. Brilliant. Simply brilliant!

Well done Hawk! Unlucky to all the other five contenders, and the six who failed to qualify.
Mon 06/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"WHAM!!!!!! The Jackal just fell off the top of the Cell and through the table, which Scotty set up earlier!!! But Reaver is sneaking up slowly behind Scotty, who hasn't noticed him! The crowd goes crazy as Reaver edges ever closer...AND LITERALLY THROWS SCOTTY OFF THE CELL AND
"HOLY CRAP!!!"
WAIT A MINUTE, WHATS REAVER DOING? HE LOOKS AT THE CROWD AND THEN AT THE CRUMPLED MESS OF SCOTTY DOWN BELOW, SURELY HE CAN'T BE THINKING OF DOING THE 450 SPLASH!!!!! WHAM!!! THE CROWD ARE GOING CRAZY, SCOTTY AND REAVER ARE TOTALLY OUT OF IT!!!"

I really enjoyed this particular section of the match - plenty of carnage, brutal, high-impact manouvres, and damn right destruction all over!

Also, I really liked the way Russ handled the rather awkward situation that I left him in. Sorry if it was tough making the decision, mate, but as DW was kind enough to say on MSN, I love making it hard for people. He be right. :-D

Great effort by the lot of us - Ant provided us with a brilliant introduction, Starlight got the match flowing fully, Figo gave us a well written and very comical but brutal 3rd part, I was kind enough to give you some controversy, RM19 handled an awkward situation very well indeed and developed the match very well from it, and Grandprix treated us to an exciting and tense finale - brilliant, and well done to all of us. (Deep breath) ;-)

AND I WON! Yey, hurrah, yehaw, cool, etc, so on and so forth. :-D

*Raises glass* - to 2003. :-)

HIAC BABY!
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
HIAC BABY!
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
Words fail to describe this match, to be honest. I was hooked throughout, with absolutely no idea what the hell was going to happen next.

Let me quickly go through the writers. At first I wasn't sure as to whether my part was good enough wrestling-wise, but I see now that it was mainly to introduce the participants and set up everyone else for some awesome action. I'm pleased with what I wrote.

Then onto Starlight, who provided us with his usual brilliance. He continued the action with some amazingly original segments, such as my fight with Grandprix on the ramp, and the firework that went off. Fantastic.

Figo continued in the same manner, giving us what was thr highlight of the match. AJ has already pasted it so I won't, but that really was hellacious. Two people thrown off the cell through tables, and then I got exactly what I wanted when I nailed a 450' Splash onto both men from the top of the cell. :D Despite this leading to my demise in the match, I must thank Scott for that. {:)

AJ's part was special, because it brought out people like Jetster and this strange character. Masses of chairshots from the two of them, as well as some sweet revenge for myself meant I really enjoyed his part. This little line was exceptional I felt, despite the little nudge to my beliefs. :D "He looks up towards the roof, as if to ask to God, "Why?”" I did actually feel disappointed when I was eliminated, but this little segement afterwards made me feel proud of my contribution. Can't wait to see more of this character as well, AJ.

RM19 went back to wrestling roots, giving us some of the best actual wrestling of the match, and then adding some brutality afterwards! It was an extremely inventive way to decide who was eliminated, and I loved every word of it. Throughout he kept little feuds going between people like Scotty and Hawk, as everyone else did, and I think it's the little mini lumberjack match that shows why SRW is different.

And finally, Grandprix led us on an amazing journey with the three remaining competitors, and I honestly thought Jackal (RM19) would win the match. But as always with Matt, he surprised me with his ending and I scrolled down with baited breath to see who the new CAW World Champion was. He continued the storyline with Da Animalz in a very novel way, and I think he certainly was the right man for the final part.

Overall...awesome. :D It far exceeded my expectations, and every part was genius. Finally, congratulations to AfroJoe, a deserved World Champion, and to all the other competitors. Because we all created our own characters, and without them the match would not have been such a success.

*shakes head in disbelief* Wow. :D
Tue 07/01/03 at 10:08
Regular
"..."
Wow...it's gonna take me a while to read all that. But damn i'm proud of my protogé...and to steal a phrase from ECW...

NEW F'N CHAMP!!!
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
POP!
Tue 07/01/03 at 17:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Killer match. Dudes.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
HIA Freak'N C BABY!
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:50
Regular
*Falls out of chair* That was flippin amazing!!!!!

Im gonna quickly go through the writers as well:

Ant - I knew you would give us a classic start, you always seem to do it in typical wrestling style when we open a match, the history, the memories and the words that make the match seem one helluva of a SRW mountain to climb for our CAWS.

Starlight - As always, Andy gave us a an amazing high packed, fast paced match and there was no exceptions here, apart from it was only a part of one massive match :)

Figo - Pleased to get The unofficial moment of the match from AJ and Ant :) And im glad the way AJ carried it on.

AJ - As i said before that AJ carried on from my part well, but apart from that damn it was brutal, probably the most brutal when in i saw "SMACK" repeated loads of times. :) His ending ruled too by giving Russell one hec of a cliffhanger. (That should sound like the non-offensive way Russ :) )

RM19 - The way he carried the match on was unexpected, but it was a great idea. I knew Russell could bring in developments into this match and he did with the lumberjack rule and the tatics he made Hawk and Jackal.

Grandprix - He said he wanted to give a killer ending he definately did. One hec of way to end a gigantic match. Im pleased that we gave Matt the last part to write as he always delivers.

Overall give yourself a pat on the back guys! A job well done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.