GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning stuff....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/12/00 at 12:18
Regular
When u win something,how long does it take to get sent to you.Is it as easy as they say where yu do a good post,you're put on the list,e-mail them with the game you want and then you get it?Also,can u give me some advice on how to win games.
Sun 31/12/00 at 12:18
Regular
When u win something,how long does it take to get sent to you.Is it as easy as they say where yu do a good post,you're put on the list,e-mail them with the game you want and then you get it?Also,can u give me some advice on how to win games.
Sun 31/12/00 at 12:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Ali is the one who picks the posts that win. (I think he uses a dart board method or something.) Your winning game can arrive any time, from 48 hours to 3 weeks, depends on how busy they are.

Winners are picked and posted the next working day, but there is disruption at this time of year due to alcohol I expect.
Sun 31/12/00 at 12:26
Regular
Is Ali a user?What is a dartboard method?
Sun 31/12/00 at 12:28
Regular
Ali works at SR and sometimes posts.

Dart board method: Print out posts, stick on wall, throw a dart. Dart hits winning posts.

Other times he picks them for originality, wit, brilliance, and spelling.

A good guide is to read some of the previous winning posts.
Sun 31/12/00 at 12:29
Regular
Oh yes, and reviews of games have a slightly better chance of winning that posts in other forums, because SR wants more reviews for the time being.

This weighting is not expected to be permanent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.