GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/01/03 at 20:15
Regular
Hey people, Last Smackdown (I think, it may have been Raw) on a Royal Rumble preview, It showed door No. 28 and a guy sticking his arm out, Does anyone know who is that guy? Is he former WCW or is he knew. WWE are supposed to be bringing back Sean O'Haire, Chuck Columbo former partner and does anyone know if Undertaker grew his hair longer while he was away? It's looking like Lesnar will win the rumble because it's the only way he will get a title-shot. And Jim Ross has announced Austin will be back in February!
Mon 06/01/03 at 20:15
Hey people, Last Smackdown (I think, it may have been Raw) on a Royal Rumble preview, It showed door No. 28 and a guy sticking his arm out, Does anyone know who is that guy? Is he former WCW or is he knew. WWE are supposed to be bringing back Sean O'Haire, Chuck Columbo former partner and does anyone know if Undertaker grew his hair longer while he was away? It's looking like Lesnar will win the rumble because it's the only way he will get a title-shot. And Jim Ross has announced Austin will be back in February!
Mon 06/01/03 at 22:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rumours are that Austin, Rock, Hogan and Goldberg are all making their returns at the Royal Rumble, but it doesn't seem to be any of them.

Hmmmm.
Tue 07/01/03 at 11:31
i dont think hogen will be back any time soon after that beating by lesner but i'd love it if he does.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:30
"smelly!!"
i know this may sound lame, but where actually is the rock?
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Making a movie. In other words selling out.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:33
Manure in my sheets wrote:
> i know this may sound lame, but where actually is the rock?

He was away doing a film, but Mr. Double U said that he came back on Raw on monday to help Booker T beat Y2J and he returned as a face
Wed 08/01/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Rumours are that Austin, Rock, Hogan and Goldberg are all making their
> returns at the Royal Rumble, but it doesn't seem to be any of them.
>
> Hmmmm.

I read rumours in the Daily Star on Saturday that Goldberg has signed up to make a few appearences although he won't be a perminant fixture. Therefore he could come in for the Royal Rumble!
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah the Rock sold out sorta. Damn goit.

Still my fav wrestler though, always has been.

Austin in February? Exactly where did Jim Ross say that?
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Starlight wrote:
> Still my fav wrestler though, always has been.

---

You'll be happy then - he appeared on a House show this week.

I was happy. :-)
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I see you've seen it already.

Ah well, be happy anyway.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.