GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Little Project Of Mine..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/12/00 at 11:33
Regular
I was laying in bed last night, ver bored, and I began thinking.

I started to think about MGS2 and how I can't wait for it, and then, for no reason at all, I thought about an MGS novel.

I think it would be a great idea to write MGS as a novel, as it has such a good plot. I think it could be very successful.

So, what I have decided to do, is write it myself. I am supposedly excellent at English and writing stories, so I'm gonna give it a try.

I was hoping it would be all right with you guys if I posted one "part" of the story every few days on this forum, to see what you guys think of it.

I'll only do it if its all right with you guys.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 31/12/00 at 19:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm not doing this for money or anything, it's just something I want to do.
Sun 31/12/00 at 18:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cheers guys.

I agree er-no, when I see chocolate I go "mmmmmm"
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
I dont like the way that they are only 42% complete on the game and the boss said they are running out of storyline, i dont want that to happen!

{{{Never go by the video. mmmmm chocolate}}}
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
I dont like the way that they are only 42% complete on the game and the boss said they are running out of storyline, i dont want that to happen!

Never go by the video.
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:51
Regular
And then get sued by Sony!

Chah-Ching!
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
Ant u could also sell it as an uniffical book and make money$£$£$.
I could also (in my studio) design the cover and stuff and run off proof copies
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:48
In that case go for it!! I would read it if it were out. Have you seen the MGS2 promo movie it looks amazing
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:47
Regular
I have no objections.

(As do I. You may proceed.)
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
No, I mean MGS. I would write it with Snake's thoughts, feelings, added speech and descriptions. Stuff you didn't know in the game.
Sun 31/12/00 at 11:46
I could see this being a waste of time. especially since you do not know what MGS2 is gonna be like. They have not even finished making it yet. Those japs are so dam clever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.