GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite moment in LOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
If this has been done i am sorry i have been away but i only just saw the movie like 3 days ago, i wondered what the bets bit in the film was(talking about Two Towers) i liked when Legolas went down the stair in Helm Deep on the shield and then shot loads of Ura-kai then kicked the shield, looked great. Or when he jumped on the horse, just because it looked really weird!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
"$hit happens"
If this has been done i am sorry i have been away but i only just saw the movie like 3 days ago, i wondered what the bets bit in the film was(talking about Two Towers) i liked when Legolas went down the stair in Helm Deep on the shield and then shot loads of Ura-kai then kicked the shield, looked great. Or when he jumped on the horse, just because it looked really weird!
Sun 05/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
it didn't look weird, it looked stupid < that was the worst bit in the film, i mean, what kind of momentum could propel him like that.

otherwise it was great and the "shield-surfing" bit rocked
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:09
Regular
"$hit happens"
Yea, it looked a bit stupid i agree
Sun 05/01/03 at 18:14
I agree with the horse thing and i think that the whole Battle Of Helms Deep was amazing. Full credit to everyone involed!
Sun 05/01/03 at 19:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I liked the bit where gandalf was fighting the balrog on the decent down to the foundations of Moria.
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Not got round to seeing Two Towers yet - will next Thursday. My favourite part of the first film ended up being one of the scenes cut out of the theatrical release and available on the 4 DVD set.

The bit where Bilbo has a last talk to Frodo during the party.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:01
Regular
The Ents storming Isenguard was good.

As was Helms Deep of course, and just seeing the Nazgul riding the Carrion beasts was great.
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
I didn't like the first one at first, but I love it now. Second one's fantastic too... but I only love the first one now because of the second. Took me ages to attach myself to the characters.

Can't wait till Return of the King is out. Or Two Towers on DVD. Wanna watch extras.
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I didn't like the first one at first, but I love it now. Second one's
> fantastic too... but I only love the first one now because of the
> second. Took me ages to attach myself to the characters.
>
> Can't wait till Return of the King is out. Or Two Towers on DVD. Wanna
> watch extras.

You've not read the books then?

tut

I would have thought someone like you would have
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Can't remember my best bit, probably the whole battle section of the film (Helms Deep and The Ents etc). I'm off to see it a second time tomorrow so that will freshen up my memory...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.