GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite moment in LOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
If this has been done i am sorry i have been away but i only just saw the movie like 3 days ago, i wondered what the bets bit in the film was(talking about Two Towers) i liked when Legolas went down the stair in Helm Deep on the shield and then shot loads of Ura-kai then kicked the shield, looked great. Or when he jumped on the horse, just because it looked really weird!
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:10
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Nothing in either film is better than the Cave Troll scene: especially the extended version extension of it.

The shield bit was pants, as was the Dwarf tossing and the stupid jokes.

So there.
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:44
Regular
I think my favourite moment from the Two Towers was the start sequence with Gandalf tumbling into the abyss battling with the Balrog, and then finally killing it, sending it crashing onto the ice and snow below.
Mon 06/01/03 at 09:29
"The Will of D."
I liked it all, but the thing I really like is that dramatic Music that they have on the trailer, now that I like,
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:19
Regular
The spider is called Shelob and is in the 3rd film, although is in the second book.
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Aragon was in fellowship too, are you mental or something?

The bit that was mentioned happens in Return Of The King.
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:14
Regular
"$hit happens"
HUH? when does that happen, did that happen when i went to the toilet? if so i am deff watching it again, lol.
I heard that was in the book but not in the movie, something like that.

I could not believe that nearly 1/2 through the first book they only just meet Aragon!! They miss out a big chunk
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:11
"period drama"
I really liked the Ents in the books, but there wasn't that much of them in the film. I'll get the DVD - there's bound to be some extra scene with them in.

My favorite bit comes next where gollum takes the hobbitsies to the spider-woman thing.
What's her name? Shota? Something like that.

I really should re-read the books. Seems ages since I did
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:10
Regular
"$hit happens"
I may go see it tomorow again!!
I really think it is such a great movie, the trilogy will be the best ever in my opinion.
Do those of you who love the movie like the Ps2 game a lot?
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Can't remember my best bit, probably the whole battle section of the film (Helms Deep and The Ents etc). I'm off to see it a second time tomorrow so that will freshen up my memory...
Sun 05/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I didn't like the first one at first, but I love it now. Second one's
> fantastic too... but I only love the first one now because of the
> second. Took me ages to attach myself to the characters.
>
> Can't wait till Return of the King is out. Or Two Towers on DVD. Wanna
> watch extras.

You've not read the books then?

tut

I would have thought someone like you would have

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.