GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£10 off UK weekend lan party in Milton keynes held every month."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
Do you think you're a master of Doom?
Are your Halo skills Unreal?
If you want to prove you're a king of blasters then visit a UK LAN Party event and take on other gamers in their quest to become the fragmaster and win prizes for your prowess.
UkLanParty organize weekend LAN party events at York House Youth Centre in Milton Keynes every month.
Visit http://www.uklanparty.net to register as a member for free and reserve your place.
New members get £10 off their first weekend event.
Mon 03/10/05 at 08:42
Regular
"8==="
Have you seen the fat *******s at those things?

I wouldn't want to find myself at the bottom of a pile-on. :D

*Shudders*
Mon 03/10/05 at 08:11
Regular
"\\"
Afraid some pale skinny geeks are gonna kick your ass hedfix?

:-D
Mon 03/10/05 at 02:44
Regular
"8==="
That'd be my other reason for not going. ;)

The nice thing about online gaming is once you leave the room/turn the console/PC off it's done: there's no aftermath to worry about.
Mon 03/10/05 at 01:05
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
In America (where else?) this one kid got owned continuously by some other kid on Quake. He pulled out a real gun and shot him.

I do not jest either.
Mon 03/10/05 at 00:46
Regular
"8==="
I'm sure I'd find the temptation to go over and smack some mouthy runt in the face to be too much. :D
Mon 03/10/05 at 00:11
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
The difference is you're not stuck in a room by yourself there's atmosphere around you...even if it's full of l337 haXX0rz!!!!1111

I've never been to one...thought about it a few times, but I'm more Warcraft that Doom/Unreal etc.

Had a 3 month stint on Planetside, does that count? :D
Sun 02/10/05 at 00:29
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Online gaming > Lan gaming
>
> Site on internet... site users able to play games on internet... LAN
> party pointless...
Sat 01/10/05 at 13:23
"Tesco value"
Do you think you're a master of ass?
Are your feltching skills Unreal?
If you want to prove you're a king of ass then visit a UK LAN Party event and take on other gamers in their quest to become the botmaster and win prizes for your prowess.
UkLanParty organize weekend LAN party events at York House Youth Centre in Milton Keynes every month.
Visit http://www.uklanparty.net to register as a member for free and reserve your place.
Sat 01/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
Do you think you're a master of Doom?
Are your Halo skills Unreal?
If you want to prove you're a king of blasters then visit a UK LAN Party event and take on other gamers in their quest to become the fragmaster and win prizes for your prowess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.