GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you know..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/00 at 19:41
Regular
That we...the genuine UK gaming folk are absolutly besmirched by these Japanese game designers...with out our unique coding and game production their systems would be pants....no good games, and yet we are still to see Banjo-Tooie or Starcraft 64. Being a Nintendo Fan these are the only problems I have but I am sure you Platstationites and the Dreamcasters amongst you will agree that we get a rough deal!

Can you believe that the games go from and english version...all the way over japan.....released then converted to american consoles and finally re-verted to PAL systems....Who do these Gaming Kings think they are eh.....do we really need Mr. SONY or Sir Sega well I suppose we do but it's about time we got a fairer deal....

...but good news is here...there was a company in the UK....can't remember their name who were incharge of distributing all of the big N's soft and hardware all over the UK....the company has now decided to give up this right and now Nintendo themselves have set up offices in Surrey to compensate...we now have a fully fledged Nintendo Head office in the UK...this could be very good where release dates and News are concerned.!!!

The Game
Sat 30/12/00 at 19:41
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
That we...the genuine UK gaming folk are absolutly besmirched by these Japanese game designers...with out our unique coding and game production their systems would be pants....no good games, and yet we are still to see Banjo-Tooie or Starcraft 64. Being a Nintendo Fan these are the only problems I have but I am sure you Platstationites and the Dreamcasters amongst you will agree that we get a rough deal!

Can you believe that the games go from and english version...all the way over japan.....released then converted to american consoles and finally re-verted to PAL systems....Who do these Gaming Kings think they are eh.....do we really need Mr. SONY or Sir Sega well I suppose we do but it's about time we got a fairer deal....

...but good news is here...there was a company in the UK....can't remember their name who were incharge of distributing all of the big N's soft and hardware all over the UK....the company has now decided to give up this right and now Nintendo themselves have set up offices in Surrey to compensate...we now have a fully fledged Nintendo Head office in the UK...this could be very good where release dates and News are concerned.!!!

The Game
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:07
Regular
That's great news.They should have a DC head office.DC kicks a-s-s!
Sun 31/12/00 at 17:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
THE games are the company you are thinking of.

SonicRav

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.