GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD importers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
SR don't sell DVD's online, so you can't ban me for this, um, hopefully anyway.... :)

So... apart from Play and Goblin direct, what good DVD importer sites from USA are there?

Cheers. :)
Mon 06/01/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Always been Dr Gonzo, all the other doctors are just cheap immitations (see tag line) ;)
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yes, could be. As he did change it to Dr Zeus a while back.

Is it you PK, and why don't you use MSN anymore? :D
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
www.dcdvd.com
I use them for my animes
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:27
Regular
Posh Kid

I think
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ok, thanks.

Were you always Dr Gonzo, or have you changed your name?

:D
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Five days normally, usually better than and at least matching Play (but with cheaper prices). Miles ahead of the awful DVD Box Office.
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
So, how long does it take for things to arrive from CD-wow?

They're based in hong-kong or something, yes?

:)
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Play have gone so far downhill it's silly. You used to get stuff from them inside 24 hours - even with them posting from offshore. Now you're luck to get it inside a week. Also, usually a good £2 more expensive per title for R1 disks.

Plus I ordered my R1 BTTF boxset from Play and got hit with nearly a tenner import duty. NEVER have that problem with cd-wow. Oh, and Play's packaging for my Bond boxset was so bad the tin case got bashed to bits. I know it's partly the Post Office's fault, but all it was packaged in was a flimsy, thin cardboard box. No bubble wrap or any form of padding, just near paper thin cardboard.
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Obviously play ,without a doubt #1. I also highly reccomend www.futureent.com though.
Sun 05/01/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ok, thanks. I ordered form CD-wow ages ago, but toally forogt about it ('twas a CD btw).

Anyway, cheers. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.