GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spartan: Total War limited/special edition?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Spartan Total Warrior'.
Sat 01/10/05 at 18:36
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

A few days back I got an email from a retailer that was advertising the preorder of Spartan, and I think it said that preorders will get a limited or special edition game box. I deleted this email days ago and haven't been able to find this info again, even on the retailers website. Is this true, and does the same apply to every retailer you can preorder from? I really prefer extra in-game content when it comes to special/limited editions, but thought I'd buy this anyway as it seems a special game.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 01/10/05 at 18:36
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

A few days back I got an email from a retailer that was advertising the preorder of Spartan, and I think it said that preorders will get a limited or special edition game box. I deleted this email days ago and haven't been able to find this info again, even on the retailers website. Is this true, and does the same apply to every retailer you can preorder from? I really prefer extra in-game content when it comes to special/limited editions, but thought I'd buy this anyway as it seems a special game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.