GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Eclipse Stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
Okay, hopefully the new Eclipse will be going up tomorrow evening (or monday, depends on when the HIAC match is posted), hopefully with most of the wrestlers sorted out (please check out DW's SR Changes Topic - URGENT!)

Most of the titles will be the same (tag titles will be merged though), but these will gradually be reduced to six. This means we'll have a few interesting title vs title matches, some of these being inter-promotional.

Current card for Eclipse is as follows (these matches were made during an insane promo):

LightCAW Championship Re-Match:
Stone Edge (Jericho15) (c) vs RawIsAndy (Starlight)

Triple Threat HardCAW Championship Match:
Scotty Dogg (Figo) (c) vs DW vs Jetster

Obviously, these titles will be merged into Hardcore and Cruiserweight later.

So basically, after all that's happened at Spun Out, are there any matches/promos that writers/competitors specifically want? If so, post them here and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, Ant.
Sat 04/01/03 at 23:13
Regular
"bWo > You"
Certainly, not a problem. I'll fit that promo in sometime, possibly this week, or leave it quiet for a while
Sat 04/01/03 at 23:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
LL mate, you can do your Powers That Be promo at any time, that doesn't need to be on the card.

If I give you The Rock/ RVD no DQ match, could you do a Rock promo in the same thing? Like an interview just before the match?
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:55
Regular
"bWo > You"
I'd like to shoot a promo with these Powers That Be fellas (more of a commercial sort of thing)

RVD would be good to have a match with, too (preferably non-title no-DQ with Rocky after Rock shoots his promo)
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
Posted. :c)
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
And my answer is yes to Scott and DW. {:)
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
pumba wrote:
> can i be a wrestler but not have matches yet cos i need to think of a
> name and stuff

Yep, you created a CAW Wrestler a few weeks ago. He's been added to the roster.
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:06
Regular
I'd like a Promo to write. Talking about the HIAC aftermath.
Sat 04/01/03 at 20:02
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> Wow, DW is on top form tonight.

Erm. :c)

I wrote the beginning last week when Bazzman told me wasn't gunna write it.
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:57
Regular
can i be a wrestler but not have matches yet cos i need to think of a name and stuff
Sat 04/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Wow, DW is on top form tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.