GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official WWE Forum "...of the year" Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
WWE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR
Kurt Angle won with 7 votes, closly followed by Brock Lesnar, who picked up 5 votes.

WWE TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR
This one was so close that the margin between winner and runner-up was only 1! Goldust and Booker T won after picking up 6 votes, followed by Los Guerrero's, who obviously got 5.

FINISHER OF THE YEAR
Brock's F5 whooped āss. It managed to get 10 of our votes. Second was Rey's 619, which 4 people voted for.

ANNOUNCER OF THE YEAR
Again, really close. We have a announcer of the year for each Brand. Tazz picked up 7 votes, and Jerry Lawler got 5.

MATCH OF THE YEAR
This was at Summerslam, and was Triple H and Shawn Michaels facing eachother. This picked up 5 votes, with no one really coming second.

PPV OF THE YEAR
Summerslam won this one with 6 votes. Again, no other PPV came close to beating it.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
We have our first tie! Brock Lesnar and Rey Mysterio both picked up 5 votes.

CATCHPHRASE OF THE YEAR
This one went to Test's "I love my Testicles". It won 4 of your votes. Joint second was Hurricane and Chris Jericho, who got 3 votes each.

STABLE OF THE YEAR
Not many people voted here. nWo came out on top with 5 votes. UnAmericans got 4 votes coming in at second.

MOMENT OF THE YEAR
Winner was HBK making his return to WWE. It picked up 6 of your votes, which was 3 more then nWo invades WWE, which came second.

GREATEST RAW MOMENT
Kurt drives his milk truck in and sprays the Alliance won Greatest RAW Moment! Only four people voted for this though. Jericho's debut was close to winning, picking up 3 votes.

Last to vote was Hercules. Any votes after 17:55 will not be counted. This is the results thread, and not the voting thread :cD.

Results will be posted on SRW.tk (when I get around to claiming the .tk domain) soon.

Thanks for voting and making it so easy for me to collect up the results.

DW.
Mon 06/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Jericho15 wrote:
> Jericho's debut truly was one of the greatest RAW moments ever...
>
> :D

That was great. Especially since he interrupted that cretin named 'The Rock'.

:D

I have it on DVD. My prized moment :)
Sun 05/01/03 at 22:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> I stil think Lesnar should win best rookie though, because Mysterio
> isn't actually a rookie.

---

What I said in the topic.

But I still voted Mysterio. :-D
Sun 05/01/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Jericho's debut truly was one of the greatest RAW moments ever...

:D
Sat 04/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
Ant wrote:
> I stil think Lesnar should win best rookie though, because Mysterio
> isn't actually a rookie.
>
> *stubborn silence*

I guess you're actually right (for a change ;cD).

Oh, and Ant, is your Triple H version on NOW CD of Anthology a remix? I thought maybe they had two different versions of the CD. Also, did you download the free song? I tried downloading (after faking my details) it but at 66% it kinda mucked up :c\

Great CD none the less.
Sat 04/01/03 at 18:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nice one DW, some interesting results there.

I stil think Lesnar should win best rookie though, because Mysterio isn't actually a rookie.

*stubborn silence*
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
WWE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR
Kurt Angle won with 7 votes, closly followed by Brock Lesnar, who picked up 5 votes.

WWE TAG TEAM OF THE YEAR
This one was so close that the margin between winner and runner-up was only 1! Goldust and Booker T won after picking up 6 votes, followed by Los Guerrero's, who obviously got 5.

FINISHER OF THE YEAR
Brock's F5 whooped āss. It managed to get 10 of our votes. Second was Rey's 619, which 4 people voted for.

ANNOUNCER OF THE YEAR
Again, really close. We have a announcer of the year for each Brand. Tazz picked up 7 votes, and Jerry Lawler got 5.

MATCH OF THE YEAR
This was at Summerslam, and was Triple H and Shawn Michaels facing eachother. This picked up 5 votes, with no one really coming second.

PPV OF THE YEAR
Summerslam won this one with 6 votes. Again, no other PPV came close to beating it.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
We have our first tie! Brock Lesnar and Rey Mysterio both picked up 5 votes.

CATCHPHRASE OF THE YEAR
This one went to Test's "I love my Testicles". It won 4 of your votes. Joint second was Hurricane and Chris Jericho, who got 3 votes each.

STABLE OF THE YEAR
Not many people voted here. nWo came out on top with 5 votes. UnAmericans got 4 votes coming in at second.

MOMENT OF THE YEAR
Winner was HBK making his return to WWE. It picked up 6 of your votes, which was 3 more then nWo invades WWE, which came second.

GREATEST RAW MOMENT
Kurt drives his milk truck in and sprays the Alliance won Greatest RAW Moment! Only four people voted for this though. Jericho's debut was close to winning, picking up 3 votes.

Last to vote was Hercules. Any votes after 17:55 will not be counted. This is the results thread, and not the voting thread :cD.

Results will be posted on SRW.tk (when I get around to claiming the .tk domain) soon.

Thanks for voting and making it so easy for me to collect up the results.

DW.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.