GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Da Vinci Code"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/10/06 at 21:32
Regular
So I've laid my little mitts on a few new films, amongst them the da vinci code. I never got round to reading the book, I do plan to it's on my 'to do' list. But then I'm tempted to give it a watch ...

I heard compared to the book it's pretty poor ... is it worth a watch or should I give it a miss? I like owt with Tom Hanks in so I'd probably watch it just because he's in it :) Hmmm ....
Sun 01/10/06 at 21:32
Regular
So I've laid my little mitts on a few new films, amongst them the da vinci code. I never got round to reading the book, I do plan to it's on my 'to do' list. But then I'm tempted to give it a watch ...

I heard compared to the book it's pretty poor ... is it worth a watch or should I give it a miss? I like owt with Tom Hanks in so I'd probably watch it just because he's in it :) Hmmm ....
Tue 03/10/06 at 15:37
Regular
I'm in a similiar problem. One of the movies on the plane when I'm off to Singapore will be this movie, however I still have the book AND the prequel book still to read :S Not sure whether I should hurry and read them first before my flight or after.
Wed 04/10/06 at 09:14
Regular
Pft, all this foreplay..just watch the damn thing :P
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:47
Regular
"lets go back"
THe film is rubbish. The book isnt exactly great and clever people like to look down on you for reading such a terrible piece of literature, but its still 1000 times better than the film. The film doesnt even make much sense because it misses a lot of plot details out. The books are short and easy to read. Id read the book first if I were you. You could have them read in a few days.

and to Machie, read the book while on the plane. It'll be better than watcing the film. And Angels and Deamons is much better, so read that first.
Wed 04/10/06 at 22:54
Regular
Cheers Geffdof I think I'll do that :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.