GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Resolutions for 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
1 - I WILL Get a Girlfriend

Number one on my list. I don't want to go to 5 years of age without being able to say that I've kissed a girl. Most poeple think of it of a small thing, as if it's something that happens everyday. For me it'd be like having sex, which a lot of people my age have actually done.

For instance, On New Years Eve I saw a girl of which was born 2 days before me, and who I went to Primary school with. I fancied her for like 3 years when I was 6, and then I moved to Manchester. I saw her one time about 2 years ago, and she looked their abouts the same. On New Years eve she'd grown about 2 feet and had got a lot nicer. It was only when I got home that I found out that she had turned into a sl*t - sleeping with men twice her age on a regular basis. This a cute, innocent girl I'd know since she was about 4, had turned into a women in the short space of 2 years.

It made me realise how mch I had to grow up, and what could happen if I don't. I've always dreamed of having my own children, but at the moment it looks like I am going to end living aone at the age of 40, regretting missed chances.

2 - Do All My Homework on the night that I get it

That'll mean cutting down my time on the internet by a whole lot. Doing it on the night that I get it will mean that I have chance to perform to my full potetial, rather than rushing to get it done so I don't get a detention.

I am a quite talented boy, getting all 5's in my year 6 SATS, and getting all 7's in m year 9 SAT's (Bearing in mind I was the only one to do so, and got the highest marks in all my school), so I should use my potential. At the moment all I seem to be doing is messing about, and not doing work. I know if I don't shape up soon, i will regret it for the rest of my life.

3 - Win at least 5 GAD's (GAD 1 or 2)

I know it is a stupid one, but it is one I am determined to do. It's not so much for the games either. Yes, the games are a big influence, but getting 5 GAD's is more so to prove to myself that I am a good writer. If I want to follow my dream career and become a journalist, I'll need as much self confidence as I can possibly get, but currently haven't got

Thank you, and you who know me on MSN, will you please keep me to these, as I will hate myself if I don't complete them. Thanks.

Indeed
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Festivus!"
1 - I WILL Get a Girlfriend

Number one on my list. I don't want to go to 5 years of age without being able to say that I've kissed a girl. Most poeple think of it of a small thing, as if it's something that happens everyday. For me it'd be like having sex, which a lot of people my age have actually done.

For instance, On New Years Eve I saw a girl of which was born 2 days before me, and who I went to Primary school with. I fancied her for like 3 years when I was 6, and then I moved to Manchester. I saw her one time about 2 years ago, and she looked their abouts the same. On New Years eve she'd grown about 2 feet and had got a lot nicer. It was only when I got home that I found out that she had turned into a sl*t - sleeping with men twice her age on a regular basis. This a cute, innocent girl I'd know since she was about 4, had turned into a women in the short space of 2 years.

It made me realise how mch I had to grow up, and what could happen if I don't. I've always dreamed of having my own children, but at the moment it looks like I am going to end living aone at the age of 40, regretting missed chances.

2 - Do All My Homework on the night that I get it

That'll mean cutting down my time on the internet by a whole lot. Doing it on the night that I get it will mean that I have chance to perform to my full potetial, rather than rushing to get it done so I don't get a detention.

I am a quite talented boy, getting all 5's in my year 6 SATS, and getting all 7's in m year 9 SAT's (Bearing in mind I was the only one to do so, and got the highest marks in all my school), so I should use my potential. At the moment all I seem to be doing is messing about, and not doing work. I know if I don't shape up soon, i will regret it for the rest of my life.

3 - Win at least 5 GAD's (GAD 1 or 2)

I know it is a stupid one, but it is one I am determined to do. It's not so much for the games either. Yes, the games are a big influence, but getting 5 GAD's is more so to prove to myself that I am a good writer. If I want to follow my dream career and become a journalist, I'll need as much self confidence as I can possibly get, but currently haven't got

Thank you, and you who know me on MSN, will you please keep me to these, as I will hate myself if I don't complete them. Thanks.

Indeed
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:48
Regular
Wow. I've just read that, and it's only just hit me but they all apply to me! Heck, I wanna find a girlfriend this year. I wanna do my homework on the day I get it. I wanna win at least 5 Gameadays! Y'see, I've never kissed a girl either. I've got a piece of coursework that was due in a month ago...I still haven't started it. I've only won one real Gameaday. I've got two posts that I wanna put up which could be contenders. Tribbers, I was reluctant to put that I wanted a girlfriend on SR as many people will probably laugh it off as a joke. Good luck with achieving them targets dude. I haven't really got any new years resolutions...but if I had to, they would be something along them lines.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
My New Years resolution is to stop going out, getting wasted and spending my money frivolously. Oh yeah, and to stop smoking.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Quite a few topics on this subject now. May as well put mine in here.

1 - Learn to play Guitar
Got one for X-Mas and keep playing away each day, trying to learn the basics and build upon them. I am determined to get somewhere and not give up.Hopefully by this time next year I will be fairly decent.

2 - Enjoy life
Want to enjoy life, not regret things later in life when it is too late. Going to keep working hard at uni, go see bands I want to see. Do things with friends etc. Take chances when I get them and not just wait and hope they come round again sometime in the future. Life is too short to hope for second chances these days.

Guess the last one sums up most of it, there are other things I want to do but in general they probably all fall into that one.
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
1. Get the girl (as ever)
2. Not be so lazy and wasteful of a beautiful day.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:04
Regular
"relocated"
The lucky people who've never kissed a girl need to heed the wise words of Ferris Bueller:

"Cameron's never been in love. At least no one's ever been in love with him. He's gonna marry the first girl he lays. And she's gonna treat him like **** because he's gonna kiss her a*s for giving him what he's built-up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him because you can't respect someone who kisses your a*s. It just doesn't work."

Yep, life moves pretty fast: if you don't stop and look around once in a while you, could miss it. Ferris said that, too. Guess what film I watched last night.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tribute, Holly's never going to go out with you unless you actually talk to her.
And you're not supposed to do homework the night you get it, that's just madness. Why on earth would you be so crazy?
Keep writing those previews and eventually you'll win something, trust me.

And now mine:
1: Sleep as much as possible
I don't get anywhere newar enough sleep, so I need to sleep more.

2: Be more lazy.
I;m pretty lazy olready, but not enough, I need to perfect my "falling asleep anywhere, anytime" technique.

3: Come up with better new years resolutions
I wonder why?
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
Idlewild wrote:
> 1 - I WILL Get a Girlfriend

Same here - Thats my main priority!
Fri 03/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But will you get a good girlfriend?
Or just any old banger?
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
gerrid wrote:
> But will you get a good girlfriend?
> Or just any old banger?

At the moment anyone would do!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.