GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"royal rumble predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/01/03 at 22:41
Regular
i know it isnt for a while but im just askin.
right say who u think will win and y, i predict brock lesner because he is not allowed a title shot with paul heyman as everyones manager thing so the only way he will get a title shot is by winning the royal rumble (i think)
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:03
Regular
"bWo > You"
Grandprix wrote:
> Taken from 411wrestling.com:
>
> There is talk that Billy Gunn’s latest shoulder injury will end his in
> ring career. Because of his loyalty and tenure with WWE, he is
> expected to remain employed by WWE, probably as a road agent.

Can't say that I'm overly depressed. He was good in his day, but now he was getting stale in character. Best to go now
Sat 18/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
'pop' and we get the rumble for £14.99
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Taken from 411wrestling.com:

There is talk that Billy Gunn’s latest shoulder injury will end his in ring career. Because of his loyalty and tenure with WWE, he is expected to remain employed by WWE, probably as a road agent.
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:48
Regular
Do your PPV's cost $50 roughly? You get them for about $18 I think, no? That's about £6 I think.
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
Starlight wrote:
> Oh that's gay then. Super gay in fact.
>
> I won't be watching that PPV.

How do you think I feel? I have to order every single PPV I want to watch! You've got it easy 'cause SkySports give it to you at no extra cost!

...nuff said.
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:38
Regular
Grandprix...expand please.
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah, The Phenom. A huge round-of-applause for Undertaker for realising what the fans want and returning as the Phenom. Rock on Undertaker!

...nuff said.

(Brock Lesnar will still win)
Sat 11/01/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
DW wrote:
> I hope Bad Áss Billy Gunn returns and wins.

It looks like Billy Gunn's career could be finished.
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:55
Regular
I agree that The Phenom will win.
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:45
its sooooo obviously taker because hes coming back as the darkness dude (i think) :-S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.