GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Snowboarding"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/12/00 at 20:04
Regular
I was in Comet the other day and in the Comet by us there are about 10 console stations that people can play games on there are some N64 and Dreamcast and Playstation 1's and 2...PS2's. On the one was R.R.V and on the other was SSX. I, never having played on a PS2 before, boldly stepped up and challenged...a 7 yeer old kid. I chose my person and after a little while when the loading time was up...(30 Secs) I started playing...My screen was fine...the controls semmed okay...not quite Nintendo standard but okay all the same...I finished the line in position 4/6 on the Japan stage then I waited for my opponent...little did I realise this little lad's snowboarder was in two seperate places with triangles missing from his boarders body stuck between two poles...oops....you missed that one SONY!!! The game was okay and the people sitting in the racing wheel seemed to be having fun playing R.R.5 but I still think that the GAMECUBE will snatch it with a faster, smoother running version of SSX called SSX:SE (Special Edition)...

...Only time will tell...

...The Game
Fri 29/12/00 at 20:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I was in Comet the other day and in the Comet by us there are about 10 console stations that people can play games on there are some N64 and Dreamcast and Playstation 1's and 2...PS2's. On the one was R.R.V and on the other was SSX. I, never having played on a PS2 before, boldly stepped up and challenged...a 7 yeer old kid. I chose my person and after a little while when the loading time was up...(30 Secs) I started playing...My screen was fine...the controls semmed okay...not quite Nintendo standard but okay all the same...I finished the line in position 4/6 on the Japan stage then I waited for my opponent...little did I realise this little lad's snowboarder was in two seperate places with triangles missing from his boarders body stuck between two poles...oops....you missed that one SONY!!! The game was okay and the people sitting in the racing wheel seemed to be having fun playing R.R.5 but I still think that the GAMECUBE will snatch it with a faster, smoother running version of SSX called SSX:SE (Special Edition)...

...Only time will tell...

...The Game
Sat 30/12/00 at 00:53
Thas has never happened to me.
But you probably never knew about press select and it takes you back to the center of the main course...
The courses get better as they go on...
N64 can do the same???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.