GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of Gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/12/00 at 19:50
Regular
How, on God's Green Earth are we...the simple starvlings of the computer gaming world supposed to predict the future of gaming. Tell Me now, who out of you who read this didn't think that exceeding the graphics side of gaming was possible as soon as you played or saw a video of Mario 64?! I thought that we would have to stop after the first version of Star Fox on the SNES!! I really don't think that we can tell what will happen. We can all predict...we can predict anything...I could now predict that Glover will appear out of nowhere wearing a pink dress jump up and slap the Special reserve manager in the face with a wet fish. You see there is no limit to predictions but any promising predictions are few and far between and a miss is as good as a mile but hey use your imagination...it only takes 1 person to think up the basis of a top 10 game.

Happy New Year...

..The Game
Sat 27/10/01 at 22:12
Regular
"always swirling"
SonicRav wrote:
> Ninty will continue to delay almost every one of their
> products,,,,
repeatedly

who are ninty?
Sat 27/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ninty will continue to delay almost every one of their products,,,,

repeatedly
Fri 26/10/01 at 10:16
Regular
"Not your monkey"
i reckon VR (virtual Reality) will play a part in the future (in some form or another)
Fri 26/10/01 at 01:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FantasyMeiste°śwrote:
> *Drum Roll*

Nintendo will buy Sega

*Triangle*

*Another Drum
> Roll*

Fully playable, fully interactive, full speed FMV games will become a
> reality by the year 2003.

*Triangle*

*BIG Drum Roll*

European release
> for the X-Box, currently scheduled for early 2002, will be actually Autumn
> 2002.

*Duck caller sounds and various other silly noises*

LOL!!!
Sat 30/12/00 at 13:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
*Drum Roll*

Nintendo will buy Sega

*Triangle*

*Another Drum Roll*

Fully playable, fully interactive, full speed FMV games will become a reality by the year 2003.

*Triangle*

*BIG Drum Roll*

European release for the X-Box, currently scheduled for early 2002, will be actually Autumn 2002.

*Duck caller sounds and various other silly noises*
Fri 29/12/00 at 20:02
Regular
Ok then. Here we go.

I predict... The PS2 will be a total failure.

(The future, you idiot. That's already happened.)

*Symbol clash*
Fri 29/12/00 at 19:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I predict for the future of gaming that our controllers will not have leads sticking out of them.

There - it's easy

I predict for the future of gaming that somebody will buy Sega,

There - it's really easy
Fri 29/12/00 at 19:52
Regular
Mur?
Fri 29/12/00 at 19:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
How, on God's Green Earth are we...the simple starvlings of the computer gaming world supposed to predict the future of gaming. Tell Me now, who out of you who read this didn't think that exceeding the graphics side of gaming was possible as soon as you played or saw a video of Mario 64?! I thought that we would have to stop after the first version of Star Fox on the SNES!! I really don't think that we can tell what will happen. We can all predict...we can predict anything...I could now predict that Glover will appear out of nowhere wearing a pink dress jump up and slap the Special reserve manager in the face with a wet fish. You see there is no limit to predictions but any promising predictions are few and far between and a miss is as good as a mile but hey use your imagination...it only takes 1 person to think up the basis of a top 10 game.

Happy New Year...

..The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.