GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Majora's Mask - Save? :S"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Thu 06/10/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Swivel!"
I know this sounds weird, but how far do I have to go in Majora's mask before I get a chance to save the game?
Wed 04/12/13 at 15:17
Regular
Mike Swade wrote:
I know this sounds weird, but how far do I have to go in Majora's mask before I get a chance to save the game?
you don't need to go all the way at the end if you have kokiri
and shield you hit the owls statue next to the light house you
save also more of if you explore.
you can also up grade 100 rupees to get the sword to razor sword it not strong enough if you want it strong beat the boss
snow head mountain but us the goron on this one after it is spring the goron race start where that ass bolder siting in front of a cave but you cant use regular bombs on the boulder if you go to
the cave this frozen they have big bombes for gorons.
but only goron can carry them and if you can get to the rock
time up goron will show up at the bomb shop a clock town
after the is destroyed and if you need anther one go to the
bomb shop not the cave you can pay 50 rupees at the bombe shop the other goron you have to pay 100 rupees but any way when the rock is destroyed enter the race as a goron after you win you get gold dust take that to the guy that made you the razor sword and turn it in to a gold sword. That it
Wed 04/12/13 at 15:15
Regular
you don't need to go all the way at the end if you have kokiri
and shield you hit the owls statue next to the light house you
save also more of if you explore.
you can also up grade 100 rupees to get the sword to razor sword it not strong enough if you want it strong beat the boss
snow head mountain but us the goron on this one after it is spring the goron race start where that ass bolder siting in front of a cave but you cant use regular bombs on the boulder if you go to
the cave this frozen they have big bombes for gorons.
but only goron can carry them and if you can get to the rock
time up goron will show up at the bomb shop a clock town
after the is destroyed and if you need anther one go to the
bomb shop not the cave you can pay 50 rupees at the bombe shop the other goron you have to pay 100 rupees but any way when the rock is destroyed enter the race as a goron after you win you get gold dust take that to the guy that made you the razor sword and turn it in to a gold sword. That it
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:10
Regular
It had its advantages but the thing is when I'm in the middle of a dungeon and i wanna go out I have little choice but to either go back through it and save or press pause and leave the game on.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
Not even that.
When the "First Day" begins it automatically saves.
Soon enough across a way to go back to the first day at will and in doing so save it. :-)

Edit: Dammit Dringo, you beat me by seconds! My version didn't contain so many spoilers! Also, I thought that the method of saving was perfect, just didn't allow you to be as lazy as people were used to...
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
Actually, Gimo, I think you'll find you can save when you can warp back in time. Therefore before you hit the owl statue.

There are two ways to save in the game, once is by hitting the owl statue and the second is warping back to the dawn of the first day. To save your money it is advised you store it into the wonderful time travelling bank in one of the back streets.

Saving is the biggest dissapointment in an otherwise perfect game.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Divine Davine"

Tut, it's when you turn into a boy again and then you can go up to those statues (mentioning Ye who holds the sacred sword) and then hit them. It will then glow, and then you press A next to it.

I really don't think you'll get far if you can't work that out...
Thu 06/10/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Swivel!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.