GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Forum "This or That?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
This is the WWE Forum's This or That? thread. This or That is a game, wehey, where you are given two choices, in this case to do with wrestling. You have to reply with your PREFERED choice and then make up your own This or That. Here's a simple example.

My question:

Heavyweight

or

Cruiserweight

Your answer: Cruiserweight

Tables

or

Ladders

My answer: Tables

And so and and so on.

I'll start. Remember that you carry on from the person who did it last. It can be about any wrestling organization, and can be about SRW. My first go then.

RAW

or

SmackDown!
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
FIRE PRO WRESTLING ADVANCE!
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:02
Regular
That's a tough one.

Cactus Jack
------------

Great wrestler, with an awesome finisher. I loved his match against HHH, one of the many highlights that he has seen in his career. He was great when he teamed with Terry Funk. The characters of Cactus Jack and Chainsaw Charlie rocked, as did their feud with the New Age Outlaws.

Mankind
--------

Mankind was the character I saw the most out of the four. His trademark Manible Claw was locked into many opponants, and was a very different move. He was famous for his Mr. Socko, his cool mask and his homemade referee's shirt. He was great when he joined the Union, and was the first, and the best Hardcore Champion. Yes Grandprix, he was better then Crash Holly. :cP

Dude Love
---------

I saw him perform what, once or twice? It would be unfair to judge him on a character basis, so I won't do that. He is probably my least favourite Foley character, as it never really suited him. I did however, like his infamous feud with the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've just relived the moment by viewing some pictures from Over The Edge when the two squared off.

Mick Foley
----------

This was in my view his best gimmick. He was himself. That commish shirt ruled! I loved the "Mickey's got the soda's" song, sheer humour. It would be hard to say anything bad about this legend. It's a shame he retired, as he was the BEST Commishioner the World Wrestling Federation Entertainment ever saw. It has proven hard to replace him.

-----------------------------

Fire Pro Wrestling Advance or Legends of Wrestling Advance?
Fire Pro Wrestling Advance 2 or Legends of Wrestling Advance 2?

Which series is better?
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hulk Hogan

Cactus Jack

OR

Mankind

OR

Dude Love

OR

Mick Foley?
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:33
Regular
DW wrote:
> Patrick Patterson
>
> ------------------
>
> Animal
>
> or
>
> Hawk

Animal

--------------------

Hulk Hogan

or

Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
Smackdown 4.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:28
Regular
Patrick Patterson

------------------

Animal

or

Hawk
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
PS2. :D

Gerald Brisco

Or

Pat Patterson
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Whats L'espion Extra? I'll say GBA!

X-Box

Or

Gamecube
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:30
Regular
Shelton Benjamin

---------------

Game Boy Advance

or

L'espion Xtra
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:07
Regular
Smackdown 4

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.