GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DMC3 or THUG2 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 16:12
Regular
"..."
Today I can buy 2 games, one of them is going to be MG: Acid, but I'm confused about the second one.. what should I get : Devil May Cry 3 for PS2 or Tony Hawk's Underground for PSP ?
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:20
"possibly impossible"
I've got THUG2, not a bad conversion but I hardly play it at the moment. Was surprised that it managed the face mapping, quite good seeing your own face on the PSP in a game...
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Ill have to agree with you on that one.

sont waste your money
Tue 11/10/05 at 02:42
Regular
"8==="
I say neither.

Save your money until a better game comes out nearer to december.
Tue 11/10/05 at 02:32
Regular
"..."
I can guess the answer to the following question, but you know, I have to ask anyway: Do the other people in the room also have to own a copy of THUG2 each ?
Sat 08/10/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
Get THUG remix you can do up to four player on it if your in the same room with other people with PSP.
Fri 07/10/05 at 21:24
Regular
homosh wrote:
>
> Asher wrote:
> I'd say get a PS2 game and a PSP game for variety.
>
> But I don't have enopugh money, so I can only get MGA and another
> game, so ?

As in, get MGA (PS) and DMC3 (PS2)
Fri 07/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"8==="
I still like the sound of this card battling-system.

It can't be any worse than the traditional MGS control system anyway.

"You mean I can't move whilst in first-person? Yeah that's really smart..."
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:57
So you're trying to BE the guy? Weird. As for MGA, I found it alright, if not rather unnatural. Snake waiting for the right card to come along is a bizarre situation.
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:18
Regular
"..."
You see, I already know that it's going to s*ck. But I just can't resist it, because, like you said, I am a die hard Metal Gear fan. There are people out there in the world who simply like Metal Gear, and yet bought MG Acid. I know I'm not going to like it, but it carries the words "Metal Gear", and Hideo Kojima has at least talked about it, which means that to me, it's a must. They may sound surprising, but because of Metal Gear I watched all of Kojima's favourite movies. I watched all of Bond movies. I listened to all his favourite albums, and I'm currently reading all his favourite books !
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:44
So, what do you think of it? A die hard MG fan like yourself, with the weird card based action?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.