GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today I discovered the meaning of life."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/00 at 22:49
Regular
Would you like to hear about it?
Fri 05/01/01 at 18:54
Regular
Very good.
Fri 05/01/01 at 18:36
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Life: n, pl lives. 1) State of living beings characterised by growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli. 2) Period between birth and death or between birth and the present time. 3) Amount of time something is active or functions. 4) biography. 5) way of living. 6) liveliness or high spirits. 7) living beings collectively.
Fri 05/01/01 at 18:23
No no no, this is Vai's meaning of life

"To boldly go where no man has gone before, to seek out new life and new civilization"

*Cue star trek music"

"dur du da da, da da da, du du doo da..."
Thu 04/01/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I was trying to narrow it down a bit using Descartes, Rutherford, Plato and Kant. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much about it and just get on with, well, with whatever.
Thu 04/01/01 at 08:47
Regular
"not dead"
Which basically is an expansion of what I said, or quoted from SFA.
Wed 03/01/01 at 15:35
Regular
Personally I think the question is flawed. Who says life has to have meaning in the first place. Why can't we accept that we are just a fluke production of molecules from the primordial soup and get on with, well, with whatever.

I reckon we are born, here for a lifespan, then die. Then that's it. Nothing. So enjoy yourself whilst you are here. So what am I doing posting here when I should be out enjoying myself? And why did we evolve 'society' where enjoyment is constrained to be within the law? Well, that's obvious, it's to prevent anarchy. But, to be honest, if I could get away with being anarchistic for the whole of my life then I probably would be. But then that's just the way I evolved.

So, if it feels good, do it. That should be my motto.
Wed 03/01/01 at 09:35
Regular
"not dead"
"What's the meaning of life?

Anything you like!"

Super Furry Animals.
Tue 02/01/01 at 14:21
Regular
Does it have anything to do with doing the best you can for others and helping them when in need, giving unhesitantly and unselfishly to your fellow man, turning the other cheek, living a life of peace and tranquility, all in aid of gaining eternal life after you shuffle off your mortal coil?
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:52
Regular
Nope, or a paranoid android.
Sun 31/12/00 at 13:46
Regular
Did it have anything to do with 42?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.