GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game...?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 16:19
Regular
For my rcent GAD win I'm gonna wait until CUBE reviews Bounty Hunter and if it's good I'm going to get that, nothing will change my mind on that (Except if it's crap of course), I've been looking forward to it since it was announced :-D

However, it it does turn out rubbish I've got two alternatives, Bomberman or Tony Hawks 4. Which one should I go for?
Wed 01/01/03 at 16:50
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Bounty Hunter received 70% in Play magazine, and GC/PS2 versions are
> said to be identical in every way.

WRONG

Taken from ign.com

GameCube owners in particular in for a treat as Bounty Hunter runs much better on Nintendo's console than it does on PlayStation 2

GameCube owners have something to cheer over: Star Wars: Bounty Hunter for Nintendo's console looks noticeably better than the PlayStation 2 version. The framerate has been considerably smoothed out so that several of the levels run at a full 60 frames per second and others only show minor drops.

IGN gave it 80% and I intend on buying it, Jedi Knight 2 got rubbish reviews from nearly every magazine but I loved every minute of it.
Wed 01/01/03 at 16:45
Regular
TH is fantasatic, I played it at a friends house and now I'm hoooked. HOOKED!
Wed 01/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
simon45 wrote:
> Now there's confidence for you.
>
> You sure you're going to win GAD with a review of whatever?

I won last week.

~~~~~~

The general concensus here seems to be leaning towards THPS4. So it's decided then. If BH is crap I'll go for Tony Hawks.

Cheers.
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:07
Regular
Most definetly Tony Hawks.

You can't polish a t*rd and that's what Bomberman trys to do. Used to be good, but not anymore.
Wed 01/01/03 at 10:37
Regular
simon45 wrote:
> Now there's confidence for you.
>
> You sure you're going to win GAD with a review of whatever?

He already has.
Tue 31/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
star wars bounty hunter got 2/10 in edge magazine but i dont think it wud get that much i think from reviews i have heard (other than edge magazine) is that it is gud and they gave it eith 70-75% and either 6-8/10 so i may get it but i will only be able to get it through a review or a good and funny topic on ukchatforums (which will never happen)
Tue 31/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Woah dude!"
Now there's confidence for you.

You sure you're going to win GAD with a review of whatever?
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Tony Hawks 4 is a massive game to complete 100%
>
> The music rules still!
>
> I have all the tony hawks and this is the biggest yet,
>
> If you like the series get this game.
I totally agree.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Tony Hawks 4 is a massive game to complete 100%

The music rules still!

I have all the tony hawks and this is the biggest yet,

If you like the series get this game.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:04
Regular
Bounty Hunter received 70% in Play magazine, and GC/PS2 versions are said to be identical in every way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.