GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crap, now I've done it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 21:37
I've bought a live subscription, seeing as I can't stand playing Summit Strike with my flatmate no longer. Expect drunken humour, trade secrets and mundane ramblings in the near future.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:39
Regular
I've got Americas Army on one of my comps, I just can't be bothered to get passed those stupid training missions. Is it actually worth doing them to play online?
Sun 09/10/05 at 08:19
Regular
"\\"
OddToe wrote:
> Grenades on GR2:SS are my best friend. The UN Frag grenades seem to
> kill outside the blast radius which is a nice feature to see on a
> game.

This ruled on Americas Army. You could see each fragment of it fly off. and was so rewarding when you got a headshot from it.
Sun 09/10/05 at 01:08
I haven't heard a 13 year old American grate for quite a while now, it could be a traumaic exsperience for me. Maybe I'll just stay off Halo 2.
Sun 09/10/05 at 01:03
Regular
Grenades on GR2:SS are my best friend. The UN Frag grenades seem to kill outside the blast radius which is a nice feature to see on a game.

I pwn with the silenced sniper rifle though, once I have found a rock or a bush to hid behind I can pick off all the yanks with ease.
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:59
I was ace at GR2 well before all you rookies. I had an uncanny ability to dodge friendly grenades too; I remember a night mission we were making steady progress in. Suddenly, a lone enemy came from behind (up deep, sickos), so Mr GI Joe decides to do the most logical thing and chuck a grenade into the middle of our group. Only 2 (inc. me) survived. :(
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:58
Regular
I really would crap on your corpse.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:57
Regular
I pwn at Summit Strike.
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nothing like a Monty Python twist. ;-) Could go for Silly-a-soddus or bigus-di... uh, anyway. ;-)
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:27
Regular
"8==="
Icarwuss.
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:22
You duhhed me!

Telling mom!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.