GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GetDotted.com - NEED HELP!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/00 at 20:50
Regular
I'd like to sign up a for a domain with GetDotted.com, however I see they just park it at freeola's free webspace. I don't mind this, but I've got to use Freeola's bloody dial up. I have a free dialup, and if I'm paying for the domain, I don't see why I should have to use a non-freephone dialup. Is there anyway I can have the domain and webspace (must have php support) WITHOUT having to use a specific dialup????

Any help to [email protected] would be appreciated.

If anyone's interested, it's to host my site dantup.com (currently it's only available at www.freenokia.f2s.com - excuse the strange addy!!!)

Danny
Wed 10/01/01 at 17:08
You're paying for the domain - the hosting package is free courtesy of Freeola.com. ISP's such as Freeola make a tiny revenue on the local phone call you make to upload your web space - this is why you have to connect via Freeola to upload your web space.

Danny
Tue 09/01/01 at 21:42
Regular
Why dont you just use Freeola to connect to the web whilst you upload your site, then revert back to your free ISP when finished. You only need Freeola to upload your site, you can still use your free ISP to browse etc.

Alan.
Thu 28/12/00 at 20:50
Regular
I'd like to sign up a for a domain with GetDotted.com, however I see they just park it at freeola's free webspace. I don't mind this, but I've got to use Freeola's bloody dial up. I have a free dialup, and if I'm paying for the domain, I don't see why I should have to use a non-freephone dialup. Is there anyway I can have the domain and webspace (must have php support) WITHOUT having to use a specific dialup????

Any help to [email protected] would be appreciated.

If anyone's interested, it's to host my site dantup.com (currently it's only available at www.freenokia.f2s.com - excuse the strange addy!!!)

Danny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.