GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyetoy Kinetic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eye Toy Play'.
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:36
Anyone getting/have this? It's a star quality game. Not just for fatties, this game WILL tire you out. But it's addictive, so you won't notice until your arms break off, or similar.

You can even do women stuff like Tai Chi, Yoga.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:56
Regular
"8==="
Speaking my mind on a forum SHOCKER.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:55
Hedfix in one sentence snipe SHOCKER

It's your real job, isn't it?
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:53
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> A lengthy post that basically said: "Yeah, they were ****".
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:31
Snipes with no founding and posts with reasons are hardly on the same scale.

You have to understand the first Eyetoy game was the start of a whole new genre - motion capture, if you will. There were loads of niggles and quirky stuff when it was released, but it did the job. And the public seemed to think it too.

With the other games, they have steadily improved (up to now), but the limitations of the camera were quite evident from the beginning; the usual price-quality sacrifice.
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:44
Regular
"8==="
Probably a bit like DS games and yours then?
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:33
They're a lot better than your one line snipes make out to be.
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"8==="
It came across that way?

Thought it was rather funny actually, or are you saying you consider those appalling eye-toy games to be 'gaming greatness'?
Sun 09/10/05 at 21:12
Christ, does you entire life revolove around bitching?
Sun 09/10/05 at 20:30
Regular
"8==="
Another difference is that this game for the eye-toy isn't completely ****.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:49
The difference between this and the previous Eyetoy games is that you get this lens widener thingymabob, which allows more space on screen, whereas previously before it took up a sizeable chunk. This way you really have to move in order to hit stuff, and it's easier to dodge too than before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.