GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul mates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 21:03
Regular
He didn't feel the pain of his fist as it smashed into her face, he didn't even realise until after. She collapsed to the floor, screamed, and was promptly kicked in the chest for doing so. She eventually stopped screaming, and reduced to crying. He wouldn't stop kicking until she stopped crying too, stupid b**ch.

They used to clap when he kicked. But he was captain of the rugby team back then. That was fantastic.

He'd remember it. He had found something... something that made him feel special. Something that could make him feel proud. Why? Because everyone else was proud of him.

His Dad's face the day they won the school's cup with him as captain.
His Mum clapping from the goal line.
All his friends in school cheering him on.
All the girls dying to sleep with him.

He didn't know any of his friends now. He didn't know any of the girls. Just the one he had married, who had now FINALLY stopped crying.

F**king cow. It wasn't his fault he had ended up like this.

Nobody f**king loved him anymore.

They broke his leg, didn't they? And as soon as the team realised they didn't have a captain, what did they do? They ignored him. Normally, they would have beat the crap out of that kid, just if he asked. But no, because he couldn't play anymore, they wanted nothing to do with him.

And the same with the girls. They laughed. They called him a cripple.

Apart from the girl he was going out with at the time. Cheryl.

He told her, if she left him, if she left him now, like this, he'd hate her. He'd never forgive her. He told her he'd break down. He'd kill himself.

They got married so few years later.

The b**ch got up from the floor. She looked like she was trying to swallow her tongue.

He asked her why she kept doing this? Why she kept making such a fuss? She knew he got angry. She knew he hated this ever since he couldn't play.

She said nothing, like a stupid fool. He told her to speak, and hit her again.

"Stop living in the past, you f**kwit!"

Wham, well, she deserved that.

She deserved that.

He could have had ANY girl, he told her. ANYONE. You're ungrateful.

Get up.

What happened to the times you used to massage me? The times you made me feel special? You do nothing around here.

"The last time I made YOU feel special? When was the last time you took me out to dinner! When was the last time you even MADE dinner! When did you ever buy me flowers, rings, perfume? You don't f**king love me."

He asked, I don't love you? And moved closer to her.

"Get away."

I don't love you?

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

She crawled off, screaming again as he pinned her to the floor. He slapped her, well, it shut her up anyway, and he pulled down her trousers and knickers.

Heh, well, his arms were still strong.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:03
Regular
He didn't feel the pain of his fist as it smashed into her face, he didn't even realise until after. She collapsed to the floor, screamed, and was promptly kicked in the chest for doing so. She eventually stopped screaming, and reduced to crying. He wouldn't stop kicking until she stopped crying too, stupid b**ch.

They used to clap when he kicked. But he was captain of the rugby team back then. That was fantastic.

He'd remember it. He had found something... something that made him feel special. Something that could make him feel proud. Why? Because everyone else was proud of him.

His Dad's face the day they won the school's cup with him as captain.
His Mum clapping from the goal line.
All his friends in school cheering him on.
All the girls dying to sleep with him.

He didn't know any of his friends now. He didn't know any of the girls. Just the one he had married, who had now FINALLY stopped crying.

F**king cow. It wasn't his fault he had ended up like this.

Nobody f**king loved him anymore.

They broke his leg, didn't they? And as soon as the team realised they didn't have a captain, what did they do? They ignored him. Normally, they would have beat the crap out of that kid, just if he asked. But no, because he couldn't play anymore, they wanted nothing to do with him.

And the same with the girls. They laughed. They called him a cripple.

Apart from the girl he was going out with at the time. Cheryl.

He told her, if she left him, if she left him now, like this, he'd hate her. He'd never forgive her. He told her he'd break down. He'd kill himself.

They got married so few years later.

The b**ch got up from the floor. She looked like she was trying to swallow her tongue.

He asked her why she kept doing this? Why she kept making such a fuss? She knew he got angry. She knew he hated this ever since he couldn't play.

She said nothing, like a stupid fool. He told her to speak, and hit her again.

"Stop living in the past, you f**kwit!"

Wham, well, she deserved that.

She deserved that.

He could have had ANY girl, he told her. ANYONE. You're ungrateful.

Get up.

What happened to the times you used to massage me? The times you made me feel special? You do nothing around here.

"The last time I made YOU feel special? When was the last time you took me out to dinner! When was the last time you even MADE dinner! When did you ever buy me flowers, rings, perfume? You don't f**king love me."

He asked, I don't love you? And moved closer to her.

"Get away."

I don't love you?

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

She crawled off, screaming again as he pinned her to the floor. He slapped her, well, it shut her up anyway, and he pulled down her trousers and knickers.

Heh, well, his arms were still strong.
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:10
Regular
Powerful story, brilliantly written, is that just the first bit or the whole thing?
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
Mmm, ok, I'll write a bit more.

------------

He produced the necklace, wrapped up and tied with a golden bow. The woman in the counter had picked it out for him, so he'd be p**sed off if she didn't like it.

"Oh... Richard..."

He said he was sorry. He said he had lost control. He hated being like he is. He's bitter and twisted.

"Oh... shut up."

She hugged him.

"I love you."

He said he loved her too.
Wed 01/01/03 at 19:37
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Excellente with an accent on the end.
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:01
Regular
Well done Grix, for all it's worth since you're on holiday :-D
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Aye
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
Ta... it's cool when I win for stuff like this, because it's just crap that comes out of my head every now and again for no real reason.

Much apprietiated, thanks. :0)

(Grix, you've really got to learn how to spell appreciate. It's almost as if you're mocking people.)

Oh, err, sorry, didn't realise I was spelling it wrong.

(I didn't realised I had 'spelt' it wrong. Your grammar is terrible.)

Oh, shut up. Persons knows what I means.
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:40
Regular
"not dead"
Hey, I read that a couple of days ago, and wanted to say that it was good, and I liked it, but I couldn't, as the keyboard was tucked away, and I couldn't easily move stuff to open the doors.

But you know, I should have openned the doors to say it was good, because, well, I like it when people enjoy what I write, so I should show my appreciation more.

:o)
Fri 10/01/03 at 01:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
It takes a special guy to write something so good.

Real good man, and alike Meka, I will reply when I read it first time.

Well done.
Fri 10/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
This was horrific and not what I expected to read when I clicked on the title but I had to read it to the end. When you added the rest of the story I felt it lost something though. If he was so popular she must have been as well (this is usually the case) so where were all her friends? You could have added something to give her a little backbone - you could have had her murder him or better still castrate him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.