GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quality Conspiracy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 20:41
Regular
Everyone loves Christmas, including me, and when I got a huge tub of Quality Street, I was indeed very happy. But it seems not everything was going to be so pleasant for me that day...

After eating a few I decided I wanted one of those green triangles, so I began to search through the tub. After about 20 minutes of pure hell, I thought I'd better pour the whole tub out. So I did, only to find, there were none at all!

So I decided I'd try to nick one from my brothers tub of Quality Street only to find, none there either!

I have a few theories of what may have happened:

Someone Ate Them All:-
I figure that there must be someone who survives by eating these triangular chocolates. He may buy all of them before the even leave the factories, or he's working on the inside.
Maybe there are many of these people, who have 'ineedotriangulosis', and they each own a factory, thus stopping EVERY green triangle from escaping.

It's The Nazi's:-
Yes, they're back, and this time they're after our chocolate! Hitler the 2nd has devised a plan so no green triangles will reach the UK, completely cutting off out green triangle supply.
If the plan goes according to plan then everyone will go crazy and Britain will defenceless.

They're Alive:-
Because they're a completely different shape to the other chocolates, they have developed brains and they can escape!
They're built an underground civilisation, where they can run free and multiply. In the year 2043 they plan to take over the world with their highly advanced minds.

Someone Doesn't Like Me:-
I know it may be a shock to you, but it's very probable that someone is following me around, stealing my green triangles. It may well be a human, but it will most likely be a deformed monkey with psychic powers and the physique of 200 men.
This strange creature will use its radar to find any green triangles near me and dispose of them as quick as possible.

It's The Queen:-
After her golden jubilee she demanded all of 'Those green triangle Quality Street's' to be delivered to her palace for the next 50 years.
Why?
Simply because they're the only chocolates that match her jewels.

It's A Monkey Mastermind:-
A monkey mastermind named Donk Von Kong discovered that by eating these mystical green triangles, monkeys are given the ability to fly. With this information, he sent an entire army of the most skilled monkeys in the world to steal every green triangle.
With the ability to fly they will then be able to create a new world on the moon as they can breath in any atmosphere.

It's The Anti-Santa:-
Ever wondered how Santa got so big? Well his counter-part, the Anti-Santa, steals all of the green triangles and eats them. Each day he flies around in his sled, stealing all of these triangular sweets so on Christmas Santa is too fat to deliver presents, because everything that happens to the Anti-Santa affects Santa in the same way.
Although this doesn't work very well, he keeps trying, hoping that one day he'll get to spoil Christmas for everyone!

Well, there you have it. Just some of the amazing things that could be happening under our noses.

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Mon 30/12/02 at 20:41
Regular
Everyone loves Christmas, including me, and when I got a huge tub of Quality Street, I was indeed very happy. But it seems not everything was going to be so pleasant for me that day...

After eating a few I decided I wanted one of those green triangles, so I began to search through the tub. After about 20 minutes of pure hell, I thought I'd better pour the whole tub out. So I did, only to find, there were none at all!

So I decided I'd try to nick one from my brothers tub of Quality Street only to find, none there either!

I have a few theories of what may have happened:

Someone Ate Them All:-
I figure that there must be someone who survives by eating these triangular chocolates. He may buy all of them before the even leave the factories, or he's working on the inside.
Maybe there are many of these people, who have 'ineedotriangulosis', and they each own a factory, thus stopping EVERY green triangle from escaping.

It's The Nazi's:-
Yes, they're back, and this time they're after our chocolate! Hitler the 2nd has devised a plan so no green triangles will reach the UK, completely cutting off out green triangle supply.
If the plan goes according to plan then everyone will go crazy and Britain will defenceless.

They're Alive:-
Because they're a completely different shape to the other chocolates, they have developed brains and they can escape!
They're built an underground civilisation, where they can run free and multiply. In the year 2043 they plan to take over the world with their highly advanced minds.

Someone Doesn't Like Me:-
I know it may be a shock to you, but it's very probable that someone is following me around, stealing my green triangles. It may well be a human, but it will most likely be a deformed monkey with psychic powers and the physique of 200 men.
This strange creature will use its radar to find any green triangles near me and dispose of them as quick as possible.

It's The Queen:-
After her golden jubilee she demanded all of 'Those green triangle Quality Street's' to be delivered to her palace for the next 50 years.
Why?
Simply because they're the only chocolates that match her jewels.

It's A Monkey Mastermind:-
A monkey mastermind named Donk Von Kong discovered that by eating these mystical green triangles, monkeys are given the ability to fly. With this information, he sent an entire army of the most skilled monkeys in the world to steal every green triangle.
With the ability to fly they will then be able to create a new world on the moon as they can breath in any atmosphere.

It's The Anti-Santa:-
Ever wondered how Santa got so big? Well his counter-part, the Anti-Santa, steals all of the green triangles and eats them. Each day he flies around in his sled, stealing all of these triangular sweets so on Christmas Santa is too fat to deliver presents, because everything that happens to the Anti-Santa affects Santa in the same way.
Although this doesn't work very well, he keeps trying, hoping that one day he'll get to spoil Christmas for everyone!

Well, there you have it. Just some of the amazing things that could be happening under our noses.

Thanks for reading

RiCkOsS
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:23
Regular
"bing bang bong"
This is a f*cking outrage, I DEMAND a government enquiry and that the military be informed!

Bah, Roses > Quality Street anyway.
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:29
Regular
"I see you"
The same thing happened with my box of Roses i had no Strawberry Cream!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.