GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Fight: The Series"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/12/02 at 15:47
Regular
We all watched it last night as famous funny man Ricky Gervais beat not very famous trophy husband Grant Bovey in a boxing match. But what other great matchups could be brought to Sunday night primetime?

MARILYN MANSON vs MICHAEL JACKSON
Who is the biggest pale-faced freak of nature? Marilyn Manson would have the lords of the underworld rooting for him, whereas Wacko Jacko would have all of his siblings AND the world's population of babies...but they'd only be cheering because they'd be dangling over a balcony.

TIM vs GARETH (both of The Office)
Time to settle this, and finally let Tim beat the hell out of Gareth. Of course, the ex-Army (Territorial) man would have the skills and knowledge: he could give Tim a lethal blow, or even take him from behind.

JORDAN vs DWIGHT YORKE
After a long, drawn out war of words between the two former lovers, with Yorke denying that he was the father of Jordan's baby, they could settle the legal battle in the ring. If Jordan won, she would get lots of lovely child benefits. If Dwight wins he gets nothing, but who cares, he's a rich footballer who's banged Jordan. And let's face it, who wouldn't want to see her all sweaty, jumping around?

MARY-KATE vs ASHLEY
You knew it was brewing. The two adorable child stars have grown into voluptous young girls, all vying for our attention. But who is the weak link? Is MK holding Ash back? Well we'd all find out, in a no-holds-barred punch-up. Their fit au-pair could be the referee. Mmm.

LIAM GALLAGHER vs ROBBIE WILLIAMS
This well publicised rivalry has gone a bit quiet as of late, with both men being busy - Robbie counting all his money from the EMI deal and Liam getting reconstructive dental surgery after taking on the mafia. What better way to jog everyone's memory that these two still exist by having them box each other? All the girls would be on Robbie's side, whereas...well, actually, I don't think anyone likes Liam. Ah well.

MATT DAMON vs JLO
The rumours about Damon trying to get Ben Affleck to dump Ms Big Bubble Butt herself may not be true, but these two must be wanting Affleck's full attention, Damon as a best friend and Lopez as a money grabbing wedding-a-holic, so why don't they have a fight to see who wins the honour of Affleck? My money's on JLo...seen her past bouts on Celebrity Deathmatch? She's a machine!

EMINEM vs MOBY
Another famous music feud, with the King of Rap taking on the King of Geeky Rich Guys. Eminem may have the thug lifestyle, the bad boy image, and the short hair...but Moby sure can take a beating, as shown recently at an autograph signing. And it's always the quiet 'pacifists' that go mental and kill someone.

MICK JAGGER vs STEVE TYLER
It's one for the ages. For many years, man has pondered..."who has the HUGEST lips in the world?" For some it was the Rolling Stone, the legendary Mars bar licker, Mick Jagger. For others it was the long haired loon who had a really fit daughter, Steve Tyler. So, exclusively on BBC2, the world would find out, with points being decided not with punches, but pouts. And I don't even want to think about how you'd get a KO.

WILL YOUNG vs GARETH GATES
The series finale would be a fight to the death, between a camp gay bear and a 6-year old trapped in a 14-year old's stuttering body. Who is the TRUE pop idol would be discovered in this battle to the death. Of course, I'm hoping that Darius would run in and beat the hell out of both of them...and I'm also hoping that Fat Rik doesn't try and eat the ring, thinking it was a sandwich. With turnbuckles.

Who do YOU think should fight?
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:47
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
We all watched it last night as famous funny man Ricky Gervais beat not very famous trophy husband Grant Bovey in a boxing match. But what other great matchups could be brought to Sunday night primetime?

MARILYN MANSON vs MICHAEL JACKSON
Who is the biggest pale-faced freak of nature? Marilyn Manson would have the lords of the underworld rooting for him, whereas Wacko Jacko would have all of his siblings AND the world's population of babies...but they'd only be cheering because they'd be dangling over a balcony.

TIM vs GARETH (both of The Office)
Time to settle this, and finally let Tim beat the hell out of Gareth. Of course, the ex-Army (Territorial) man would have the skills and knowledge: he could give Tim a lethal blow, or even take him from behind.

JORDAN vs DWIGHT YORKE
After a long, drawn out war of words between the two former lovers, with Yorke denying that he was the father of Jordan's baby, they could settle the legal battle in the ring. If Jordan won, she would get lots of lovely child benefits. If Dwight wins he gets nothing, but who cares, he's a rich footballer who's banged Jordan. And let's face it, who wouldn't want to see her all sweaty, jumping around?

MARY-KATE vs ASHLEY
You knew it was brewing. The two adorable child stars have grown into voluptous young girls, all vying for our attention. But who is the weak link? Is MK holding Ash back? Well we'd all find out, in a no-holds-barred punch-up. Their fit au-pair could be the referee. Mmm.

LIAM GALLAGHER vs ROBBIE WILLIAMS
This well publicised rivalry has gone a bit quiet as of late, with both men being busy - Robbie counting all his money from the EMI deal and Liam getting reconstructive dental surgery after taking on the mafia. What better way to jog everyone's memory that these two still exist by having them box each other? All the girls would be on Robbie's side, whereas...well, actually, I don't think anyone likes Liam. Ah well.

MATT DAMON vs JLO
The rumours about Damon trying to get Ben Affleck to dump Ms Big Bubble Butt herself may not be true, but these two must be wanting Affleck's full attention, Damon as a best friend and Lopez as a money grabbing wedding-a-holic, so why don't they have a fight to see who wins the honour of Affleck? My money's on JLo...seen her past bouts on Celebrity Deathmatch? She's a machine!

EMINEM vs MOBY
Another famous music feud, with the King of Rap taking on the King of Geeky Rich Guys. Eminem may have the thug lifestyle, the bad boy image, and the short hair...but Moby sure can take a beating, as shown recently at an autograph signing. And it's always the quiet 'pacifists' that go mental and kill someone.

MICK JAGGER vs STEVE TYLER
It's one for the ages. For many years, man has pondered..."who has the HUGEST lips in the world?" For some it was the Rolling Stone, the legendary Mars bar licker, Mick Jagger. For others it was the long haired loon who had a really fit daughter, Steve Tyler. So, exclusively on BBC2, the world would find out, with points being decided not with punches, but pouts. And I don't even want to think about how you'd get a KO.

WILL YOUNG vs GARETH GATES
The series finale would be a fight to the death, between a camp gay bear and a 6-year old trapped in a 14-year old's stuttering body. Who is the TRUE pop idol would be discovered in this battle to the death. Of course, I'm hoping that Darius would run in and beat the hell out of both of them...and I'm also hoping that Fat Rik doesn't try and eat the ring, thinking it was a sandwich. With turnbuckles.

Who do YOU think should fight?
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was really rooting for Gervais in that fight. Grant Bovey is a goon.
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:52
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Cmon, Gervais, star of The Office, a very funny series.

Bovey: married to Anthea Turner, also a bit of a love rat.

EVERYONE was backing Gervais.
Mon 30/12/02 at 15:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah i think they paid some people from the street to sit in the Bovey stand.

I really wanted to see him KO'ed.
Mon 30/12/02 at 18:05
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
6 weeks of training, and then they ignore every shred of it when they got in the ring.

Priceless.
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:00
Regular
"we escape....."
i look forward to the olsen twin fight
Tue 31/12/02 at 00:58
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
El Blokey wrote:
> MARY-KATE vs ASHLEY
> You knew it was brewing. The two adorable child stars have grown into
> voluptous young girls, all vying for our attention. But who is the
> weak link? Is MK holding Ash back? Well we'd all find out, in a
> no-holds-barred punch-up. Their fit au-pair could be the referee.
> Mmm.

I'd pay to see that.
Tue 31/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
Nancy vs Ulrika (nancy win)
Ferguson vs wenger (wenger Win)
G.W Bush vs Saddam (saddam would win)
Audley Harrison vs a pro boxer (pro boxer wins)
Kelly Brook vs Claudia Schiffer (schiffer would win) (for my own cheap thrills)
Becker vs Schumacher (Schu fight lasts 5 seconds in a broom cupboard! lol)
Anthea vs Bovey (anthea would get him with a flake)
Bing vs Grant (come on the brit)
Bill Gates vs Shigsy (shigsy wins)
Tue 31/12/02 at 01:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Chicken Vs. The Egg

A battle to decide who REALLY came first!
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:16
Regular
In the Stroke 9 'Kick some Asss' video found on the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back DVD, there's some hot chick in a bikini that looks like an Olsen twin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.