GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE FIGHT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/12/02 at 22:01
Regular
So Gervais won, i thought Bovey should have won
Mon 30/12/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was cheering for Ricky all the way. The lead up to the fight was great. The fight itself just sucked. Three weeks of training for a slapping match. Mind you, it was more impressive than Bob Mortimer and Les Dennis.
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Nahh...Bovey was poncing about like a prima-donna. Gervais rightly won it. Anyway, he deserved it more if only for the hardcore training he had before it!
A friend mentioned to me that Gervais did his (now legendary) Office dance in the changing rooms after winning. However, it wasn't shown on tv last night which left me silently fuming.
Mon 30/12/02 at 11:15
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Hehe. I think Bovey should've one, as he looked in far better conditioning than Gervais, but I was pleased to see Gervais win, mind.

"You know the funny part. I'm not gonna give the money to charity, I'm gonna keep it."

:D

Classique line.
Mon 30/12/02 at 00:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Grant.

I wanted Gervais to win, even I felt exhausted watching them. More of a drunken slug fest than a fight, I think they stepped into the ring and thought, forget the training we'll just scuffle around and have a standing up wrestling match.
Sun 29/12/02 at 23:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Which one was Anthea Turner's husband?
Sun 29/12/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
*Applause's to G®åpô²ºº²*

For being alone.
Sun 29/12/02 at 22:01
So Gervais won, i thought Bovey should have won

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.