GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To our American friends"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/08 at 10:41
Regular
Yo!

Todays the day you get to vote and change all our futures. You have two choices, McCain or Obama. Unfortunately I can't stand in line for hours and hours to vote for the one I want to see as President for the next 4 years, but you can! So please go and vote today and please check out the following articles and websites when you're deciding who to vote for. Thank you.

76 Nobel Laureates Endorse Obama

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State

Republican Colin Powell endorses Obama for president

Homer Simpson tries to vote for Obama

Largest Alaska Newspaper, Anchorage Daily News Endorses Obama

My wife made me canvas for Obama; here's what I learned - "Let me make it clear: I'm pretty conservative. I grew up in the suburbs. I voted for George H.W. Bush twice, and his son once. I was disappointed when Bill Clinton won, and disappointed he couldn't run again."

Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

Arizona Daily Star endorses Obama

If The World Could Vote?

And finally...
Fri 07/11/08 at 03:33
Regular
You're welcome. ;)
Thu 06/11/08 at 12:56
Regular
Thanks Ladybird and all the others who voted.
Tue 04/11/08 at 11:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The cynic in me is strongly tempted to go and put a bet on McCain to win at 9-1
Tue 04/11/08 at 11:17
"possibly impossible"
So, not in any way biased! :)

Love the Simpsons video.
Tue 04/11/08 at 10:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Machie wrote:
> Homer Simpson
> tries to vote for Obama

Haha... I take it this was on the most recent halloween episode. Soo wish I had a way to watch it

> And finally...

Pretty random, but made me chuckle.

*Note to Emmie and pb*
The forum has been quiet as Machie obviously has spent some time preparing this post. I think things may pick up a bit now!
Tue 04/11/08 at 10:41
Regular
Yo!

Todays the day you get to vote and change all our futures. You have two choices, McCain or Obama. Unfortunately I can't stand in line for hours and hours to vote for the one I want to see as President for the next 4 years, but you can! So please go and vote today and please check out the following articles and websites when you're deciding who to vote for. Thank you.

76 Nobel Laureates Endorse Obama

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State

Republican Colin Powell endorses Obama for president

Homer Simpson tries to vote for Obama

Largest Alaska Newspaper, Anchorage Daily News Endorses Obama

My wife made me canvas for Obama; here's what I learned - "Let me make it clear: I'm pretty conservative. I grew up in the suburbs. I voted for George H.W. Bush twice, and his son once. I was disappointed when Bill Clinton won, and disappointed he couldn't run again."

Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

Arizona Daily Star endorses Obama

If The World Could Vote?

And finally...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.