GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UK to get vending machines selling PS3 games & Blu-ray movies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/08 at 20:00
Regular
1up

The vending machines will appear in theaters, gyms, universities, and travel stations

Yay or Nay? Sounds interesting but from my experience stuff in vending machines are usually over priced. You can expect to pay full price for your games and movies in this vending machine.
Thu 06/11/08 at 14:34
Regular
Mon 03/11/08 at 23:30
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Sounds interesting, although I would never use one. Can just imagine feeding it some cash then getting battered over the head with a blunt object.

Another point - how will the whole age certification thingy work?
Mon 03/11/08 at 22:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
Why would i need to impulsively need to buy a blu ray dvd when i walk down the steet? Its not like a soft drink or a bit of food when you're thirsty or hungry.

What purpose does having a vending machine to do this a good idea? Why would i forsake using the internet or going to me retail outlet knowing that the selection will be wider, cheaper and comes with a guarentee reciept if i want to return it because it doesn't work.

You might as well had a vending machine selling fire works or cocaine.
Mon 03/11/08 at 21:06
Regular
"THFC"
Shadowdream wrote:
> I can see the laughing hoodies already...

very true, but i guess it will help them out during the credit crunch
Mon 03/11/08 at 20:46
Regular
"Mooching around"
I can see the laughing hoodies already...
Mon 03/11/08 at 20:00
Regular
1up

The vending machines will appear in theaters, gyms, universities, and travel stations

Yay or Nay? Sounds interesting but from my experience stuff in vending machines are usually over priced. You can expect to pay full price for your games and movies in this vending machine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.