GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're a big man, but you're out of shape"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/00 at 18:22
Regular
But who said it, and when?

Props to the first with the correct answer.

Anyway, I see a few old regulars still around, how you doing guys?
(Bewilderment as nobody remembers me).

Okay, to get to the point (the other one, besides saying hi to you all), so I'm here checking on the address for free gifts with reddies, then I think and check the back of a voucher, noticing that I have to purchase something also when I claim. No mention of this on the web site though.
So do I?

Alllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

See you all next year!
Wed 27/12/00 at 18:22
Regular
"Under the Wall"
But who said it, and when?

Props to the first with the correct answer.

Anyway, I see a few old regulars still around, how you doing guys?
(Bewilderment as nobody remembers me).

Okay, to get to the point (the other one, besides saying hi to you all), so I'm here checking on the address for free gifts with reddies, then I think and check the back of a voucher, noticing that I have to purchase something also when I claim. No mention of this on the web site though.
So do I?

Alllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

See you all next year!
Wed 27/12/00 at 22:40
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
who??????

Anyway, I've got sooo many readies, but nothing to buy:-( should i try anyway

SonicRav
Thu 28/12/00 at 08:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Welcome back, wax crayon, where HAVE you been? And I can't answer either of your questions by the way.
Thu 28/12/00 at 11:34
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No purchase is required when you redeem Reddies.

I think the back of the voucher asks you to send it in with an order, but that's just a hint, not a requirement.
Thu 28/12/00 at 12:42
It was Michael Caine, by the way - was it Get Carter?
Thu 28/12/00 at 13:35
Is SR run by you two?
You need a better news story reporter :)
Thu 28/12/00 at 18:41
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Yeah, Caine, Get Carter.

Thanks Tony (Hint! I like your style!).
Hi FantasyMeisteregistered, I've been busy. Long story. Did everyone go all Lawnmower man, and exist purely electronically, in the future of gaming forum? Or do they just write a lot here, which is a bit more likely.

Back to Michael Caine, I'd always assumed the 'stop throwing those bloody spears at me' quote was from Zulu, but I saw it for the first time when I got the caine box set for christmas, and it was nowhere to be heard. Or did I just miss it?
Thu 28/12/00 at 19:00
Regular
I'm afraid I haven't seen many movies with him in. One of my regrets in life, I'm afraid.

Anywho. Hello Wax, I remember thee. If you want capitals again, just click on the edit your details link, up to the right, somewhere.
Thu 28/12/00 at 19:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dan3 wrote:
> Is SR run by you two?
> You need a better news story reporter :)

Me, Ali and a hundred or so others
Reporters we don't have
A newspaper we ain't
We are number one at stamp-licking
Thu 28/12/00 at 23:48
Regular
"not dead"
Michael Caine was a really great Scrooge in A Muppets Christmas Carol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.