GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/12/00 at 22:15
Regular
is it my PS2 or is TS really noisy when put in the PS2 when its verticle...tell me if its noisy on your PS2 ..im worried its only noisy on TS
Tue 26/12/00 at 22:15
Regular
"Touched!"
is it my PS2 or is TS really noisy when put in the PS2 when its verticle...tell me if its noisy on your PS2 ..im worried its only noisy on TS
Wed 27/12/00 at 01:55
i havn't really payed attention, i know it takes a while to load when u play arcade mode and have 10 bots.
Wed 27/12/00 at 18:14
When I choose a character on 'story', It goes:

"vroooom *CLUNK* vrooommm *CLUNK*"

...and so on. Yes, I suppose it's noisy all the time when loading.
Sun 02/11/08 at 22:10
"The Boss Lady"
'Updating Gunning’s Cinema of Attractions' 2008

Montage Film Reviews freelancer Ian Viggars BA (Hons) MA (Hons) has written a review of the film 'Le Antena' (The Aerial) 2007 (dir. Esteban Sapir); in which he praises Le Antena’s use of early cinema conventions in relation to Gunning’s idea of The Cinema of Attractions, by looking specifically at the films lack of dialogue in favour of its creative use of visuals, music, and their resulting synchronicity.

To read the review see here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.