GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Join the Unreal clan."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/12/00 at 13:12
Regular
Yeah Grix and anyone who's got it let's form a little group of people joining up to play each other in a team on assualt or a straight forward deathmatch.

-PS i don't know when i'll be on, i might be hooked on Zelda.
Page:
Tue 18/11/08 at 10:03
Regular
I got a similar explanation whe I met with Teodor and the developers. I understand tha only one person-who they said completed on time-got paid. No point in throwing good money after bad with an individual claim but if we could act together for a reasonable amount I might be interested
Sun 02/11/08 at 22:38
Regular
I paid on time (early Actualy) so they had no excuse to not pay me.
The answer i got was that they may pay me later in the year but i am not holding my breath.
I an sure they have given different excuses to us all.
Sun 02/11/08 at 09:23
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
is there anyone out there who was in with the developer and got any reason for not getting guaranteed rental,i was in and they told me that the solicitor group which mri approved hadn,t paid the monies on time please tell me any other reasons you got for not given us this money i would be intersted to hear from you..Thanks Marty
Tue 09/01/01 at 16:56
Regular
Looks like this thing is dead. It is still a fun game though shame no one has it!
Mon 08/01/01 at 17:59
Regular
TOP of the CROP.
Mon 08/01/01 at 15:34
Regular
Too many topics, pushed this down, now push this up.
Sat 06/01/01 at 14:56
Regular
4 people? Darkness doesn't come on as much now. Who was that person who told us he found it cheap.
Sat 06/01/01 at 14:55
Regular
Me... err...

(Me.)

Yeah, and you Sniper. Darkness has it, I think, as does Shaneo. Ask him to get the patch and have a game.
Sat 06/01/01 at 14:54
Regular
Is that all the people who have the game?
Sat 06/01/01 at 14:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Not right now I've got a headache. Also I'm very tired, very hyper on Red Bull and about to have lunch then go out for the afternoon (pub/drink/kebab/sex/fall asleep, usual Saturday stuff).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.