GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help needed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
I am in desperate need for some graphics for my site. So if anyone could please help me out with this I would be very grateful. I will offer (as i have no money) some advertising space (normal sized banner) going across in the middle of my home page for anyone who can do this for me.

What I need done is:

Main site logo (just some snazzed up writing) name of Funrunner.
Advertising banner (.Gif saying visit funrunner for funny pics, cool programs, hilarious movies and side splitting audio files)
I also need page logos for the following pages (just snazzed up writing):
About Us
Contact Us
Site History
Links
Programs
Movies
Audio
Pictures
Jokes

So if someone could please make some of them for me i would be very grateful. All these images should be able to go up against any background color and not look out of place.

peace and thanks in advance for any help

AJ
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I am in desperate need for some graphics for my site. So if anyone could please help me out with this I would be very grateful. I will offer (as i have no money) some advertising space (normal sized banner) going across in the middle of my home page for anyone who can do this for me.

What I need done is:

Main site logo (just some snazzed up writing) name of Funrunner.
Advertising banner (.Gif saying visit funrunner for funny pics, cool programs, hilarious movies and side splitting audio files)
I also need page logos for the following pages (just snazzed up writing):
About Us
Contact Us
Site History
Links
Programs
Movies
Audio
Pictures
Jokes

So if someone could please make some of them for me i would be very grateful. All these images should be able to go up against any background color and not look out of place.

peace and thanks in advance for any help

AJ
Fri 27/12/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Just go to flamingtext.com and make them yourself. I do it all the time, excellent site.
Fri 27/12/02 at 23:14
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
im looking for original ones.
Contact me on [email protected]
if you are interested.
Sat 28/12/02 at 11:48
ok here is one idea it didnt take long so dont expect much i've saved it as a gif file, psp file and png file so hopefuly one will be of use i have also set the background as tranparent so you wont have to change the colours of the image so the files are @...

www.aspbean.tk/main.gif
/main.psp
/main.png

Tom :o)
Sat 28/12/02 at 11:58
sorry i got that wrong its http://galileo.spaceports.com/~ctsttom/aspbean/main.gif or main.psp or main.png

Tom :o)
Sat 28/12/02 at 12:56
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Im sorry aspbean but you have misunderstood what i am asking for. I am looking for seperate picture to put on top of those page ie. a picture saying links at the top of teh links page and so on.
Sat 28/12/02 at 13:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Cool pictures.

I tried downloading the .psp one, just to have a look, but was told I didn't have the 'Zrnic' font installed.

Do you know where I might get this Font, and where I should put it on my computer?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.