GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MyFreeola login in the early hours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/08 at 05:48
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
ello all,
im a little nocturnal at weekends and ive noticed that i can not access MyFreeola control panel, upload to my web space via Dreamweaver nor upload files via FTP after 3am through to 4am'ish.

does anyone here know why this happens?
Sun 02/11/08 at 05:48
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
ello all,
im a little nocturnal at weekends and ive noticed that i can not access MyFreeola control panel, upload to my web space via Dreamweaver nor upload files via FTP after 3am through to 4am'ish.

does anyone here know why this happens?
Sun 02/11/08 at 10:44
Regular
Hi tappet
I am a lot nocturnal (goes with my job) and I am on regularly at theses times and cant say that I have had that problem, and I do log in every night to check up on the forums etc, so not sure what could be causing your problem.

Digi
Sun 02/11/08 at 11:34
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
hiya digi'

thats wierd if no one else has this prob, my connection is fine and i can surf around as normal including freeola.com just can't log into MyFreeola or update my website during these hours, guess i'll just have to come to the forums and chat with you.

thx for replying

keep safe.
Sun 02/11/08 at 11:59
Regular
Perhaps a staffie will look in on this thread and offer an opinion on this - it may well be that there is a problem in your area, its all technical :)

Digi
Sun 02/11/08 at 12:28
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Has this only occurred in the last week or so and does it still occur (i.e last night)?
Sun 02/11/08 at 13:19
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
hiya eccles
i first noticed it about 2-3 weeks back and it has happen everytime ive been online at 3am which is mainly the weekend and maybe 1 or 2 nights in the week, as its happened every night ive been up i guess it happens every night. No access to MyFreeola or web server via any means for an hr or so. the last 3 times its happened are last night, friday night and thursday night all at 3am, before that, at least the last 2 weekends at the same time plus odd nights over the past two weeks.

thx for ya interest
Sun 02/11/08 at 15:40
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Thanks for the information. I will have a look into this tomorrow, seems a little strange but could be linked to backups running.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.