GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got an E-Bow?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 20:17
Regular
I got mine today in my guitar shop, music warehouse, for £69.99. It is very difficult to use. It comes with the E-Bow, a badge, a sticker, an E-bow cassette lesson and a leaflet to help you get started. It requires a 9V battery. If you don't know what the e-bow is, it is an electronic bow for guitar and you can make cello, violin and woodwind sound effects using it.
They are hard to come by and can the only uk site that you can get them from is electrohill.co.uk.
If anybody has one, how do you find it to use and do you have any tips to make playing easier.

Cool out
Fri 27/12/02 at 20:17
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I got mine today in my guitar shop, music warehouse, for £69.99. It is very difficult to use. It comes with the E-Bow, a badge, a sticker, an E-bow cassette lesson and a leaflet to help you get started. It requires a 9V battery. If you don't know what the e-bow is, it is an electronic bow for guitar and you can make cello, violin and woodwind sound effects using it.
They are hard to come by and can the only uk site that you can get them from is electrohill.co.uk.
If anybody has one, how do you find it to use and do you have any tips to make playing easier.

Cool out
Sat 28/12/02 at 09:23
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I got one. Have used it to varying levels of success. Its a case of the further up the frets you are with your fingering hand the further toward the bridge you need to place the e-bow in order to get it to resonate properly.

Beware they eat batteries like you wouldn't believe..! Sound wicked though.
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:19
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I have made a cool police car sound with it

Cool out
Sun 29/12/02 at 19:37
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
electrohill?

I live near the shop. Go me. Got my guitar, amp and pedal there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.