GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ill like u all to read this"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/12/00 at 06:16
Regular
Well i was write about getting rid of TS, i got DOA2,perfect swop and DOA2 was brand new. And i also bought a copy of PROJECT IGI which blows TS away. Just admit it u sad people,TS is poooooooooooo, i dont see how you can play such a naff game for this long.
Hmmmmmmm so what is the point in me posting this message, all u lot do is whine and whine and whine, "Dont call TS rubish" and some more whining.Its like u worship this game or something.
Pulsed out will read this and will make a message saying "look at what Goku wrote gang".
Pulse, u must think this is the best thing since sliced bread.
And some of u will call me a littel monkey, ( how does that have anything to do about me dissing TS).
Another person wrote " Goku idiot yes, TS excellent yes, (NO)
How does that make me an idiot for saying what i think is trash.
Go on reply back, and ill read what you have to say u bunch of saps.
Tue 26/12/00 at 06:16
Well i was write about getting rid of TS, i got DOA2,perfect swop and DOA2 was brand new. And i also bought a copy of PROJECT IGI which blows TS away. Just admit it u sad people,TS is poooooooooooo, i dont see how you can play such a naff game for this long.
Hmmmmmmm so what is the point in me posting this message, all u lot do is whine and whine and whine, "Dont call TS rubish" and some more whining.Its like u worship this game or something.
Pulsed out will read this and will make a message saying "look at what Goku wrote gang".
Pulse, u must think this is the best thing since sliced bread.
And some of u will call me a littel monkey, ( how does that have anything to do about me dissing TS).
Another person wrote " Goku idiot yes, TS excellent yes, (NO)
How does that make me an idiot for saying what i think is trash.
Go on reply back, and ill read what you have to say u bunch of saps.
Tue 26/12/00 at 08:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont own or have never played TimeSplitters so I cannot judge it myself. From what I have read it sounds like a more than average game but the reason I havent purchased it is because of the lack of single player modes, so I have learnt. It sounds like a great multiplayer game and that I am sure is why people are praising it, as it sounds like a laugh up against mates.
There will be better FPS available so that is why I am holding out. After reading about Red Faction it sounds incredible. Quake III (which I have for DC and a bloody good game!) is on the way, as is Half Life, Unreal Tournament, TWINE and eventually we will see a PS2 version of Medal of Honor. Also in the mean time I will purchase PSOne Alien Resurrection which is said to be a great single player challenge.
Anyway at the end of the day it is all down to personal opinion I suppose, but lets just keep the peace!!
Wed 27/12/00 at 02:00
Ah-huh, i didn't call u a monkey,
all u seem to do is call everyone sad, i like ssx better then time splitters,
whe u get friends your relalise how good time splitters is, it is also supposed to be worth havin over UT as UT ant handle the speed, it has too much slowdown, and no map editor, apprently u should wait for quake 3 arens.
i dunno why i reply to ths, everyone else is sensible enough to not bother.
Wed 27/12/00 at 18:11
Timesplitters ROCKS!

Simple, but a GREAT way of playing! There are plenty MP modes, including 'Capture the Bag' (my fav!) You win new playable bots depending on how well you do on the SP story mode. There are hundereds of skins to choose from, and the weapons are fantastic! There's so much detail, you can smash windows in a realistic way that I've never seen before.

Get with the multiplayer programme, and get this game from Special Reserve NOW!
Wed 27/12/00 at 18:19
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Well said!

I've just come off Ts after playing multiplayer for 6 ours!!

The level editor was a smashing idea!
I'm only on the 3'rd level on story, but thats because i'm only playing arcade for the moment
Wed 27/12/00 at 19:57
nooooo bulldog, you have to do story!!!

everytime you complete a level you get sumthing for arcade mode, everytime you complete a level on medium you get to have a new level for arcade mode, like fisrt level tomb you get the graveyard.
You get challenge mode up once youve done all 9 story levels on easy, thas fun, You even get a knew wepon, bricks :) "iz cool"
If u wanna know what u get look at my post Timesplitters.... bigger then first impressions
By Pulsed Out.
Wed 27/12/00 at 21:13
Regular
Goku wrote:
> Another person wrote " Goku idiot yes, TS excellent yes,
> (NO)
> How does that make me an idiot for saying what i think is trash.
> Go on reply back, and ill read what you have to say u bunch of
> saps.
Yes I did, and as you have put up this topic, I am now even more confident in my opinion.
Thu 28/12/00 at 04:54
Think everyone does.
Thu 28/12/00 at 19:38
does anyone think that Goku actually HAS or had a copy of TS cos he sounds like a piece of >s**t< that needs to be scraped of my shoe, either thator he hassent played it much
Thu 28/12/00 at 22:22
he has so many firends here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.