GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Great scott!" - great Back To The Future outtake!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/12/02 at 12:02
Regular
I was just looking through the extras of Back To The Future and I watched the outtakes and there's a really great one. When George McFly says "gimme a milk - make it chocolate", the guy serving him makes it slide along the counter, but it slides off the counter and onto the floor. Cracked me the hell up.

Gonna watch BTTF 2 tonight.

BTTF2 - the most overplayed film in the Sci-Fi channel's history :P
Fri 27/12/02 at 12:02
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I was just looking through the extras of Back To The Future and I watched the outtakes and there's a really great one. When George McFly says "gimme a milk - make it chocolate", the guy serving him makes it slide along the counter, but it slides off the counter and onto the floor. Cracked me the hell up.

Gonna watch BTTF 2 tonight.

BTTF2 - the most overplayed film in the Sci-Fi channel's history :P
Mon 30/12/02 at 21:09
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
I love that part. Cool out-take. Thanks for that
Tue 31/12/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Heh heh!

"Quick! Don't knock the milkshake off the counter or else you'll displace the space-time continuim!"
Tue 31/12/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got the DVD boxset for Christmas.
Some excellent Outtakes, like the one where he is acting like a mexican/latino in the school.
Tue 31/12/02 at 12:00
Regular
"I see you"
I actually got into skate boarding as a result of these films and wanted a hover board, but then i relised they were not real. So i had to make do with the normal board. I think i'll have to invest in the box set then i can own these great films once again.
Tue 31/12/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
IS your name named after the Flux Capacitor? :D

I should buy the DVD boxset
Tue 31/12/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*just reads your tagline*

D'oh
Tue 31/12/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Someone mentioned it is on TV today. Not checked so I don't know.
Tue 31/12/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I got kind of annoyed with this release. I first watched BTTF when I was like 4 or 5 and one of my earliest cinema related memories is going to watch BTTF2 when it first came out with my big bro. I bloody love these films and wanted them to get the best DVD treatment possible.

Problem is the rediculous amount variation between the regions. There was that first international version that came out ages ago which was dirt cheep, but had no extras. Then we're told the UK version has been delayed so that it can get all the extras the US version will have. However, it turns out that was a big fat lie.

I know region veriations are hardly suprising (hell, I've been buying DVDs for years now). Point is that we were told the delay was to get these extra features and no one was really that clear when the situation changed. It all felt very clock and dagger and left a bad taste in the mouth.

I did get the US version in the end and just wondering - what commentary tracks did the UK one end up with? US one has a "Candid Q+A with Director Robert Zemeckis and Producer Bob Gale" (a university Q+A rearanged and played over the film like a commentary track, though not scene specific) and a traditional commentary with Bob Gale and another producer Neil Canton. These are on each film and then for the first there is also an "Enhanced Conversation with Michael J. Fox" - not sure where this is played like a commentary (a la the Gale/Zemeckis Q+A) or just an interview.

Annoying thing is I was watching the Gale/Zemeckis Q+A last night and it turns out all the interesting bits were lifted by the lazy journos and used as quotes for Empire and Total Film in their "Making Of..." features a couple of months ago.
Tue 31/12/02 at 13:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Awww man, I hate bloody spelling mistakes. What the hell is "clock and dagger"?!?!?!?

New Year's Resolution - get my fingers sorted so they type what I think better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.