GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The games I got for Xmas..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/12/00 at 20:07
Regular
Star Wars Demolition is great fun!! The graphics are okay, and gameplay's okay, but there are a lot of options and a lot of vehicles to choose from. I've beaten my brother in versus battle 3 times today, and he hasn't beaten me once!!

Champ Man 00-01 is what you'd expect-pure brilliance. It's better than its predeccesor, and it'll keep you up for ages.

Tomorrow I get TWINE-I'll tell youz all what its like.

In my stocking santa gave me Simpons and South Park socks, a huge tub of marshmallows, a huge Dairy Milk bar, lots more chocalate, the South Park scripts-series 2, Father Ted-the complete scripts, Animorphs no.31 and 33, a WWF mug, a WWF poster and some other stuff.

Under the tree I got Brazil's away shirt (which I am wearing now), The Rock's autobiography, a few more books, a nice Donnay fleece, more chocolate, more books, Demolition and some other stuff.
Not that any of you care, of course.

What did you, guys get??

PS- My 5-year-old sister got one of those Furby's. It makes all these weird noises, it has a sweet laugh, when you push it over it screams, it cries occasionally, it sleeps and learns more English each time you speak to it. It's quite good actually. {:)
Mon 25/12/00 at 20:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Star Wars Demolition is great fun!! The graphics are okay, and gameplay's okay, but there are a lot of options and a lot of vehicles to choose from. I've beaten my brother in versus battle 3 times today, and he hasn't beaten me once!!

Champ Man 00-01 is what you'd expect-pure brilliance. It's better than its predeccesor, and it'll keep you up for ages.

Tomorrow I get TWINE-I'll tell youz all what its like.

In my stocking santa gave me Simpons and South Park socks, a huge tub of marshmallows, a huge Dairy Milk bar, lots more chocalate, the South Park scripts-series 2, Father Ted-the complete scripts, Animorphs no.31 and 33, a WWF mug, a WWF poster and some other stuff.

Under the tree I got Brazil's away shirt (which I am wearing now), The Rock's autobiography, a few more books, a nice Donnay fleece, more chocolate, more books, Demolition and some other stuff.
Not that any of you care, of course.

What did you, guys get??

PS- My 5-year-old sister got one of those Furby's. It makes all these weird noises, it has a sweet laugh, when you push it over it screams, it cries occasionally, it sleeps and learns more English each time you speak to it. It's quite good actually. {:)
Mon 25/12/00 at 21:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Madden 2000 for the GBC from sis.
HP DJ840C from mum.
Box of Maltesers from step sis.
"Mind-Bending Challenging Logic Puzzle"
book from step bro.
£150 cash from assorted relatives.

So I'm off shopping tomorrow for Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, and Deus-Ex, and Boxing Day night my PC's gonna make Jerusalem look like a picnic.

Good Christmas though, we seemed to finally get it bang-on with the right presents for the young kiddies from the family, who have been playing all day with assorted games and toys. Wish I was 8 again, sometimes.
Mon 25/12/00 at 21:44
I feel like I'm 60 sometimes! (?)
Here's my little bundle of joy:

I got Quake 3 Arena from my brother, as I had swapped th first one with my mate who could not let it leave his house because he found it amazing - I managed to swap it for Hidden and Dangerous/NBA 2K/Chu Chu Rocket.

So I'll be able to resume the weekly online capture the flag onslaught!

I got myself Samba De Amigo! It arrived a few days back, but I decided that after one go I'd put it away and wrap it up for myself! (how sad %))

My M&D paid for my Samsung Yepp back in October so that was my main present, so I had to wrap something else up to open!

The Sixth Sense on DVD, a wonderful 1:18 BMW Z8 model, various chocolate things, money and other stuff also found it's way to me :) Oh, and not to forget a superb 125th anniversary Blackburn Rovers Scarf!!
Very nice
Tue 26/12/00 at 00:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
No games for me but still not to worry!! Got a new jacket, couple of jumpers, socks, etc.. new Marilyn Manson T shirt, couple of books, Foo fighters album, loads of Star Wars stuff, 100 Marlboro (very much appreciated!), 20 cigars, chocolate, money, deodorant, and thats about it!!
I plan to get a new game next week though, either Le Mans on DC or Alien Resurrection, Driver 2 or Star Wars Demolition on PSX!!
Tue 26/12/00 at 13:04
Regular
I got a DVD player, Unreal Tournament, Zelda MM, a mobile phone, i'll have Mario Tennis soon and i got a book.
Tue 26/12/00 at 13:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
I got Zelda MM, Nomercy, G4 computer and a 22inch monitor!!!

No mercy is willlaaawillaawicked!!!

Zelda I aint playing yet as I is moving the 64 to the Widescreen tv and playing it there. and I got this adaptor to play split screen Goldeneye on 2 TVs!!!

YEAHH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.