GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"horror games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/10/08 at 11:24
Regular
what is the best horror game that youve ever played and why do you love it

killin zombies is a great pass time
Fri 07/11/08 at 03:01
Regular
"no,not a sandwich!"
i love obscure 2 and resident evil..... all of them. i like number 1 2 3 4 and all the little insignificant ones. mostly obscure.
Fri 31/10/08 at 20:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Bioshock, not particulary what I'd call a straight forward horror game, but the game builds the atmosphere up really well.

Although Condemned is a pretty could horror. Scary as hell some of it.

Just bought Dead Space, so I'd imagine that may be a top horror!
Fri 31/10/08 at 15:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
an excellent level. Personally i can't decide on horror game is the fav. Ever since playing doom 2 when i was 8 and system shock 2 where i faced my fear of spiders, nothing seems to scare me.

Sure i get spooked when something that i missed or didn't notice creeps up on me, but thats it.

system shock series and the doom series would probably be in the list. Maybe even fear and resident evil.
Fri 31/10/08 at 12:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Not exactly a horror game, but a horror level: Thief 3's 'Shalebridge Cradle', brilliantly designed to freak you out as much as possible. Very creepy sounds in an extremely dark level (set in an insane asylum, with the old patients haunting it), made me jump quite a bit!
Fri 31/10/08 at 11:53
Regular
"THFC"
Resident Evil holds a place in my heart, i used to play it when i was younger with my mates, we would all be fixed on the game, trying to solve the puzzles etc etc.

But i have never really played horror games, i am more of an RPG, FPS man. But enjoy watching them, just find control can be annoying at times with them. Looking forwrad to Resi 5!
Fri 31/10/08 at 11:24
Regular
what is the best horror game that youve ever played and why do you love it

killin zombies is a great pass time

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.