GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 17:22
Regular
...a new guitar and amp for Chrimbo. The amp is Marshall, great quality and stylish, lovely sound. The guitar is a Washburn. They are not so popular over here as in the U S of A, but they are excellent guitars. I saw a review in an American site which said the model I now proudly own was the best electric for under $1000, at $850 - this was earlier this year. I myself managed to find this guitar, new, for £180, so I'm quite pleased with myself for that.

Anyone else play guitar? What stuff do you have? Good/bad? Horror stories, successes?

And once you've got through those, there's a cookie at the end...
Fri 27/12/02 at 12:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm gonna get an acoustic now......
Fri 27/12/02 at 12:07
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Anyone else play guitar?
Yes

What stuff do you have?
15-watt amp, electric guitar, accoustic guitar, loads of booklets, cases, all the stuff you expect to buy with a guitar, hoping to get effects pedals soon.

Good/bad?
Good. Very good pickups :D

Horror stories?
One. My electric guitar's jack plug just came out, but I had a spare one lying around, so I screwed that in and it was back to normal again :)

successes?
Yes. I've begun to learn chords :O
Fri 27/12/02 at 11:12
Regular
Crafter ST01 Electric Guitar. Got it for christmas.

Great looking, Budget range I guess but heck im only a beginner!
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:37
"Uzi Lover"
I've got a Yamaha F-310 Acoustic which I started out on.

My electric is nice to play and looks F'ing great. It's a MD G192. The MD stands for Music Drive and they kick as$.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:26
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Squier Strat. Not the best, but good for a first guitar. And I've got a lovely looking and sounding Fender Frontman 15 watter, along with the Dunlop Crybaby wah wah which just sounds amazing.

Learn how to play 'Put Him Out' by Ms Dynamite, and play it with tonnes of Gain with a wah wah pedal. FEEL THE LOVE!

My next guitar that I want is a Gibson Flying V.
Thu 26/12/02 at 17:22
Regular
"699 days!"
...a new guitar and amp for Chrimbo. The amp is Marshall, great quality and stylish, lovely sound. The guitar is a Washburn. They are not so popular over here as in the U S of A, but they are excellent guitars. I saw a review in an American site which said the model I now proudly own was the best electric for under $1000, at $850 - this was earlier this year. I myself managed to find this guitar, new, for £180, so I'm quite pleased with myself for that.

Anyone else play guitar? What stuff do you have? Good/bad? Horror stories, successes?

And once you've got through those, there's a cookie at the end...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.