GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what good ideas do u have 4 games of the future of wwe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/12/02 at 15:27
Regular
i think that u should be able to create ur own entrance (not like in wrestlemania) but actually create the taunts and the same 4 special moves but you shud adapt 2-4 moves
Sat 28/12/02 at 16:01
Regular
i want on the next smackdown is when he grabs on to the rope u can let go when u want like when he grabs on u have 5 seconds to let go
Sat 28/12/02 at 15:44
Regular
it wud we shud put all our ideas 2gether and see if we can send the game idea 2 thq or sumthin
Sat 28/12/02 at 14:27
What I'd really love to see is an online WWE game that would be real cool.
Fri 27/12/02 at 18:39
Regular
what is gay on games now is that u can change the moves of people but not the outfits
Fri 27/12/02 at 06:09
Regular
RAW 2 has what I want, supposidly. Add your own music to the game. Create a Theme for your wrestler to walk down the ramp too. Errr, a update service where you can download them (say, using XBox Live) and put them on the game. Minute changes of course.
Thu 26/12/02 at 15:27
Regular
i think that u should be able to create ur own entrance (not like in wrestlemania) but actually create the taunts and the same 4 special moves but you shud adapt 2-4 moves

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.