GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola BG Dilemma"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:41
Regular
Hey guys

I have made a change to the site... Personally, I really quite like it, although we cannot seem to come to any particular decision on this matter!!

Therefore, I invite you please to offer your opinions on the following:

http://freeola.com/bg/index.htm

If you hadn't noticed, the site here has a background image. Simple yet effective, right!? A step in the right direction?! Or should it be burnt and never discussed again...?

Mon 03/11/08 at 09:48
Regular
"THFC"
I am in favour of it, maybe show some more designs but i think it works ok. It looks good as it aint too obvious but it is nice that it is there (if that makes sense lol)
Mon 03/11/08 at 09:11
Regular
Yeah.. 'gaming bloke' should probably burn, although it's tough to find a decent enough replacement!

I was anticipating more response to this thread, but thanks for your comments nonetheless XD
Thu 30/10/08 at 18:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> Burn
> him!

Agreed. And widen the page a bit, I really find the waste of white space annoying. But I think I like the BG image...
Thu 30/10/08 at 18:26
Regular
"eat toast!"
looks fine to me.
Thu 30/10/08 at 17:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Thu 30/10/08 at 17:41
Regular
Hey guys

I have made a change to the site... Personally, I really quite like it, although we cannot seem to come to any particular decision on this matter!!

Therefore, I invite you please to offer your opinions on the following:

http://freeola.com/bg/index.htm

If you hadn't noticed, the site here has a background image. Simple yet effective, right!? A step in the right direction?! Or should it be burnt and never discussed again...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.