GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW's Christmas Promo."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/12/02 at 12:52
Regular
“I’MMMMM, DRRREEEAAAAMMINGGGG OFFFFFFF A WHIIIIIITTTTTEEEEE, CHRRRRRISTTTMASSSSS!” DW’s SpecialTron video plays to the song “White Christmas”. His voice can be heard as his picture appears on the screen. All the SRW and CAW superstars are in one room. Cong Man wheels himself back to join them.

DW has a microphone in hand. “Wow. This is the first time we’ve all managed to co-exist and be in one room together. Y’know, we’ve been through one hell of a bumpy ride throughout 2002. We’ve had some top grade matches, we’ve had people come and go and we’ve had plenty of title changes. That’s why I love this place so much, and I’m sure that is why YOU love this place so much. SRW 2002 is coming to an end. The final match of the year will be the best, the most brutal, the one where the wrestlers involved are fighting for one goal; CAW CHAMPIONSHIP. I, like everyone else in this room, would have loved to be involved. That is not going to happen. But I’ll still enjoy it nonetheless, watching and admiring the talent we have here. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for helping with SRW. I’d also like to say, rock on 2003! Now I’ll leave the microphone on the table so you guys can come and have your say (in role).

The wrestlers all clap and start to eat the food (food fight maybe? :cD) available.

“Oh”, DW continues, “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”

Thanks to everyone involved in SRW for making this year go so well. Add you in role input here. Merry Christmas folks, and I hope to see you all next year.
Wed 25/12/02 at 19:41
Regular
"bWo > You"
*The mysterious Grim Reapers walk into the room after the final pies have been thrown. They proceed to hit Reaver and Jetster with previously-concealed lead pipes, much to the horror and amazement of the wrestlers. They then go and stand on the chests of Reaver and Jetster, and look across the room.*

DW: "Hey, what do you think you're doin'?"

*Grim Reapers stare down DW*

DW: "..."

*LL Cool TT walks into the room, unseen by the Reapers and hits them with a double clothesline from behind. They stumble to the ground.*

DW: "Get 'em!"

*The whole room of wrestlers start to beat down on the Grim Reapers, and throw them out the door.*

DW: "(Gasping) And stay out!"

All: "YEAH!"

*Wrestlers all celebrate together, holding LL Cool TT on their shoulders in a final act of Christmas goodwill.*

Now, THAT'S a party!
Wed 25/12/02 at 13:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Have I? The one in my Christmas topic is still there. Hmm...

Any way I'm outta here, Avril is coming round you see :)
Tue 24/12/02 at 19:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Is it me, or has Jet had one of his posts about Avril Lavigne here deleted? :D
Tue 24/12/02 at 16:36
Regular
DW walks past Jackal with a pie, before pushing it in his face. Everyone picks up their food, and we now have a food fight.

JR: "It's a slobberknocker"

DW: "FOOOOOOOOOOD FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHT!"
Tue 24/12/02 at 15:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Reaver opens the box, and inside finds a DVD and a thong*

"Well, thanks Jet mate. And for you, I have £30 worth of HMV vouchers...and a bra."

"Great!"

"Anyway, it's been a very exciting year, especially for the CAW Commissioner. The first ever double tag team champion, along with Jetster here. Everyone has contributed, including many of the newer members to SRW. Hopefully we can continue this on into 2003. Merry Christmas everyone."
Tue 24/12/02 at 13:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Jetster takes the microphone.

“Well it’s been one hell of a year for The Government Mulers and The Elements. Me and Reaver being CAW and SRW tag team champions and all. Now Reaver, I was going to wait and give this to you on Christmas Day, but what the hell, Here you go.

*Jetster hands Reaver a large box*

Reaver will continue this...Hopefully.
Tue 24/12/02 at 12:52
Regular
“I’MMMMM, DRRREEEAAAAMMINGGGG OFFFFFFF A WHIIIIIITTTTTEEEEE, CHRRRRRISTTTMASSSSS!” DW’s SpecialTron video plays to the song “White Christmas”. His voice can be heard as his picture appears on the screen. All the SRW and CAW superstars are in one room. Cong Man wheels himself back to join them.

DW has a microphone in hand. “Wow. This is the first time we’ve all managed to co-exist and be in one room together. Y’know, we’ve been through one hell of a bumpy ride throughout 2002. We’ve had some top grade matches, we’ve had people come and go and we’ve had plenty of title changes. That’s why I love this place so much, and I’m sure that is why YOU love this place so much. SRW 2002 is coming to an end. The final match of the year will be the best, the most brutal, the one where the wrestlers involved are fighting for one goal; CAW CHAMPIONSHIP. I, like everyone else in this room, would have loved to be involved. That is not going to happen. But I’ll still enjoy it nonetheless, watching and admiring the talent we have here. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for helping with SRW. I’d also like to say, rock on 2003! Now I’ll leave the microphone on the table so you guys can come and have your say (in role).

The wrestlers all clap and start to eat the food (food fight maybe? :cD) available.

“Oh”, DW continues, “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”

Thanks to everyone involved in SRW for making this year go so well. Add you in role input here. Merry Christmas folks, and I hope to see you all next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.