GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/12/00 at 17:12
Regular
Last night, in a fit of downloading, I managed to get hold of the Demo of Half-Life, which is quite possibly one of the most fun demos I've played in a long time. Has anyone else got this? And should I buy the game or get Deus-Ex instead, or perhaps another FPS title. Which should I get next Wednesday, and why?
Sun 24/12/00 at 17:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Last night, in a fit of downloading, I managed to get hold of the Demo of Half-Life, which is quite possibly one of the most fun demos I've played in a long time. Has anyone else got this? And should I buy the game or get Deus-Ex instead, or perhaps another FPS title. Which should I get next Wednesday, and why?
Sun 24/12/00 at 19:23
Regular
Half-Life first. Get the bundle, with Opposing Force in it as well.

Good game, everybody must play it.
Sun 24/12/00 at 19:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm downloading the demo now, should have got it all by Boxing Day (144mb)!!
Sun 24/12/00 at 21:26
Regular
Half life huh? How is Unreal like?
Mon 25/12/00 at 22:09
Regular
Half life or Deus ex. Its a tough choice but it all comes down to how you will use them. If you play a lot of multi player games you are better off buying half life generations as the multiplayer is very good, however if you are buying it just as a single player game deus ex is far better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.