GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm A Genius!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/12/02 at 14:51
Regular
It's official - Fluxy-boy is a straight-up genius! Took an IQ test and it was that I was 1 point away from getting a score that only 0.5% of people who take the test get :O

My score was ::149::

What were yours, if you've taken one, of course ;)

Then again, the entire test could be rigged :P
Tue 24/12/02 at 09:54
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Oh foo it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mon 23/12/02 at 19:17
Regular
foo

*USER BANNED*

NOOO!!!!!!!
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:49
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Next they'll ban the word 'foo'.

NOOOO!
Mon 23/12/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I got around the 150 mark, if I remember correctly. Not a bad test but certainly not the best. If you want to be really an*l, e-mail MENSA and they'll send you an IQ test to do and return to them. If you're good enough then they'll accredit you and ask you to comes in and take a few more tests at their office or at a certain location. Once done, you'll become a full fledged member of MENSA. That is, if you can be bothered going through the whole rigmarole.

I'm shocked - I just got told that the word "an*l" wasn't allowed on this forum. By god, what other words are they going to ban?
Mon 23/12/02 at 14:53
Regular
If it's that one on the internet, it's mostly balls.

I got 156 when I took it a while ago, thats a 'high genius'...yes...
Mon 23/12/02 at 14:52
Regular
"699 days!"
Hey I'm a genius too! We could make a club!

The sad thing is I'm not joking...
Mon 23/12/02 at 14:51
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
It's official - Fluxy-boy is a straight-up genius! Took an IQ test and it was that I was 1 point away from getting a score that only 0.5% of people who take the test get :O

My score was ::149::

What were yours, if you've taken one, of course ;)

Then again, the entire test could be rigged :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.