GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty 5 PC BETA Code"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War'.
Wed 29/10/08 at 08:02
Regular
"Hello?"
Got these today, and already have the BETA on the 360 so first 3 to read this topic gets one !

EJM9-WJES-X9JX-PQAJ-8DE1

EJP7-WSQT-AXPP-TU3A-FF81

EJJ4-9XJW-STPJ-XCQQ-3A68

Call of Duty 5 PC BETA Code.
Wed 29/10/08 at 12:42
Regular
"all good things..."
I should have a 360 beta code becuase i pre-ordered World at War through GAME, but still don't have one. I was sent a PC beta code today though, which isn't much use ;)
Wed 29/10/08 at 10:19
"possibly impossible"
Anyone know minimum specs for this?

ah, dammit, I'm getting my 360 back today so I can't be bothered with the PC one!
Wed 29/10/08 at 08:19
Regular
"THFC"
Here is another code and what you have to do - just incase you didn't know!

EJ9Q-4JCM-E4UJ-WS9T-AF4A

You will need this key to participate in the beta, so do not lose it. Your profile on CallofDuty.com has automatically been updated as well.

Download Instructions:

Download the PC Beta Installer from the below mirror links.
FilePlanet
GameSpot
WorthDownloading
Big Download
GameZone
FileShack
Call of Duty HQ
Filefront
Gamershell
Planet Call of Duty
ComputerGames.ro
Install the game using the CD-KEY you received in your email.

That should do it for you, if not then go register at callofduty.com and you should be able to get a key
Wed 29/10/08 at 08:02
Regular
"Hello?"
Got these today, and already have the BETA on the 360 so first 3 to read this topic gets one !

EJM9-WJES-X9JX-PQAJ-8DE1

EJP7-WSQT-AXPP-TU3A-FF81

EJJ4-9XJW-STPJ-XCQQ-3A68

Call of Duty 5 PC BETA Code.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.