GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't like being a newbie"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
COME ON I HAVE BEEN HERE reasonably long AND AM STILL A NEWBIE,

how many posts does it take to become a reagular or whatever the next level up is

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHH

{exclamation mark} !
Sun 22/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
COME ON I HAVE BEEN HERE reasonably long AND AM STILL A NEWBIE,

how many posts does it take to become a reagular or whatever the next level up is

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHH

{exclamation mark} !
Sun 22/12/02 at 16:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
oh sorry, this isn't really long, interesting or amusing

ummmmm

the other day i pretended to be dead by lying on the footpath beside a main road and a car stopped to see if i was alright, I said "yes, i just momentarily collapsed into the spirit world where I would have remained without your help, thank you my child."

and me and my friends stage fights to make cars stop then hurl random abuse at them!!!!

anyone got a spare CD-ROM and PSU, if so duct tap them together and plug a power connector into the cd-rom then plug the psu into a socket and hey presto, a cd-player!!!!!

*note* duct tape is only essential if you wish for them to be connected, i also recommend a duct tape carry handle.

there we go, that is quite amusing if you're a masochistic sicko. I'm not of course, i swear, ummmm

i'm going to go now
Sun 22/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Memorandum wrote:
> i'm going to go now

Good..

Oh, but before you go...To become a regular you have to post 300 posts or 10000 words in your posts..if that helps..

Now go! :D
Sun 22/12/02 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
i have only made 124 (125 now) posts but ove 11000 words yet i'm still a newbie, how do i think up stuff to write in 300 posts,

*thinking cap on*

i suppose those psycopathic rantings about pretending to be dead didnt get me entered for a GAD, please SR..........
Sun 22/12/02 at 21:52
Regular
u need 300 words and 10000 letters and after 21 days u will become a regular so when u get 300 posts u get to be a regular damn annoying people 1 guy said sad to see a fellow noob acting in a childish way....thats wat i hate that thing saying newbie next to my name
Sun 22/12/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
10000 Letters?!! Ha! Don't you mean words?
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yes i meant words sorry
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:12
Regular
u r exactly wat im talking about always trying to annoy me and make fun off me and u called me an annoying noob but your more annoying than me and i dont care that i put letters instead of words or words instead of posts and im not asking a question and if your not a loser u will leave me alone and not look for every tiny thing to annoy me
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:13
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> yes i meant words sorry

he was talking to me cause he hates me
Sun 22/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
i realised that straight after i posted it, its that stupid newbie name colour i thought it was me, bloody regulars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.